Game is not play on

Discus and support Game is not play on in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I bought in the internet a game and got the digital code. It has been almost a year since I bought the game and it worked perfectly. Now there is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by אורבנימין, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Game is not play on

Hi

I bought in the internet a game and got the digital code. It has been almost a year since I bought the game and it worked perfectly. Now there is an error code and its says that I dont own the game and when I tried to reinstall the game I show that I need
    to buy it again and its not in my game library.

Please can someone help me?

:)

אורבנימין, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Mister Cerb Win User

game will not play

Hey there Kame!

Just to be sure what all you've tried, please take a look at our
    What To Do If Your game Won't Play
    sticky and give the solutions listed there a shot.

Let us know how that goes and we'll be standin gby to hear back from you. ^_^
  3. ZzSealTeam6zZ Win User

Game not playing

It worked!! Thank you everyone!!
  4. DomeClapper Win User

Game not playing

Expanding from what DigitalAssassin said, you purchased the map pack from the marketplace. Now you download them from the in-game store. :)
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Playing games

Good day, you are in the wrong forum section..

Go here: forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

and post your question again. That is the GFW forum (Games For Windows).
  6. HassanB Win User

Playing a game

Hello,

Please try the everything in the following order: delete your profile (profile only), clear system cache (3
    times)
    in a row
    , restart your console (important), download your profile again.

Note: If you can't delete your profile, please turn off your console, remove the storage device, and then plug it back in and start the console.

See if the above works for you.
Thema:

Game is not play on

1. Game is not play on - Similar Threads - Game play

2. Digitally downloaded games won't play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digitally downloaded games won't play.: None of my downloaded games will load/progress pass the title screen. They will show "loading", but go no further. I know there's a current issue involving downloading and purchasing games, but I...
  3. Meu jogo Não da pra jogar [Edit - Translation] - My game can't be played

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Meu jogo Não da pra jogar [Edit - Translation] - My game can't be played: Ontem eu não consegui abrir o meu rainbow six siege e hj eu desinstalei e baixei de novo, o jogo abre mais n da pra jogar [Edit - Translation] - Yesterday I couldn't open my rainbow six siege and...
  4. I can't play games that I own because it says I need game pass even though I haven't had it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play games that I own because it says I need game pass even though I haven't had it...: This all happened when a nice customer support person was trying to help me fix minecraft. He told me to factory reset my console and so I did. Then I had to reinstall minecraft. It was going to...
  5. Owned games stating need game pass to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned games stating need game pass to play: Yesterday evening, after playing earlier in the day with no problem, my son kept getting redirected to choose a game pass package to play his games. These are owned games, no disc. We've power...
  6. what PC games are we playing

in XBoX on Windows
    what PC games are we playing: i just got a gaming rig and want to know what popular games are you playing on PC. 7154efe4-bbbb-4776-bda4-763162c5691c
  7. Day 4 of not being able to play my games.

in XboX Insiders
    Day 4 of not being able to play my games.: Im starting to go crazy, I just sit in my chair, rotating my thumbsticks occasionally tapping the bumpers... Any idea when ill have the ability to download games again? submitted by /u/IRC3Z...
  8. XBOX Live needed to play Apps and XBOX 360/One Games offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Live needed to play Apps and XBOX 360/One Games offline?: Hello, I've bought an XBOX One X and I wanted to install and play Xbox 360 Games from the disc and what I bought in microsoft/xbox live store. For the disc part it says you need to download the...
  9. Playing a disc game that is eligible to play for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing a disc game that is eligible to play for PC: Hello! A few years back I bought Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor. I remembered that it is eligible to play on the pc, but I don't know how I can do that. The copy I bought was disc version, and I...
  10. Secret. Neighbour - I have an active Game Pass but I can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret. Neighbour - I have an active Game Pass but I can’t play it: I get as far as the ‘Press A to Start” prompt. When I do this I get presented with a screen that asks me to subscribe to either Game Pass Ultimate or XBox Live Gold. If I click on “No Thanks’ i...