Game is not working and I just got it

Discus and support Game is not working and I just got it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; New game is not working but old games do 5f2c9449-958e-4a45-a974-5234814dc820 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamesAllison5, Jan 14, 2021 at 5:02 AM.

1. Game is not working and I just got it

New game is not working but old games do

:)

JamesAllison5, Jan 14, 2021 at 5:02 AM
  2. iWrektEm Win User

Just got 1000G, but the game needs work

In the beginning, no, but later on in the game I definitely noticed it freezing more than usual... but I put up with it because I loved this game! It also helped that the autosave feature had my back the entire game.
  3. SoldierofGod981 Win User

Just got 1000G, but the game needs work

What did you do Speed Run it? I love this game however the Frame rate and Freezing really putting a buzz-kill on it right now.
  4. Zehq Win User

Just got the game

^ Tell that to Bioware or Bethesda.
  5. boot61 Win User

Just got the game

its a freakin game if you dont like it dont play it!! its really that simple. not everyone is going to like every game! it appears some people cant stand the fact that others like a game that they dont like. get over it.
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Just got the game

[quote user="boot61"]every game can be improved[/quote]Some need it more than others. Games should be mostly spick and span when they're released if the game has a freakin' beta.
Thema:

Game is not working and I just got it

1. Game is not working and I just got it - Similar Threads - Game working got

2. Games not working on 360 Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not working on 360 Marketplace: I just bought max pain 3 on xbox 360 Marketplace and it wont play at all , i know its not my xbox and i noticed a ton of other games are doing the same e6b4f8d0-a589-4e7d-8546-10564d4612d2
  3. Video streaming not working but online gaming is

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video streaming not working but online gaming is: Video streaming apps including Netflix Vudu and Disney+ are all appearing to be down. Netflix will allow me to play some titles with both audio and visuals however some titles turn to a black...
  4. Game installation not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game installation not working: I have the disc inserted, but it doesn't give me the option to install it, how come? e6dc6077-c222-47a8-b8e1-721bc10a5bbd
  5. I got a game from another region and i need a new code that works he in the us, texas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a game from another region and i need a new code that works he in the us, texas: I got a game from another region and i need a new code that works he in the us, texas eb59ce81-dd02-4191-8194-90f89e2d675d
  6. I recently got the xbox game pass for pc and I downloaded a few games but none of them work

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently got the xbox game pass for pc and I downloaded a few games but none of them work: my games open for a second and close out of nowhere i tried everything i know to try to fix it but nothing seems to work for example: the MCC gives me a fatal error, enter the gungeon and...
  7. Got Xbox Game Pass on PC but the Xbox (beta) app's store just does not work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Got Xbox Game Pass on PC but the Xbox (beta) app's store just does not work.: So I got game pass ultimate and downloaded the app on PC but whenever I go to the store to browse the games it brings up a "sorry partner" message and tells me to restart the app but this never...
  8. Bought add on in game didn't work but got charged 4 times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought add on in game didn't work but got charged 4 times: I was playing call of duty wwII and purchased call of duty credits on Microsoft store and got charged 4 times for it 20 some dollars each and the credits never downloaded is there a way i can get...
  9. I got Borderlands handsome edition it worked for a couple days now the game won't launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Borderlands handsome edition it worked for a couple days now the game won't launch?: I searched up borderlands on the store and it gave me the option to buy the handsome edition for free so I got it no charge and played it for a couple days then today when I log on I try to launch...
  10. Just got 1000G, but the game needs work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got 1000G, but the game needs work: Did anyone else get an obscene amount of crashes? I played an early build and was promised these would be fixed, kind of annoying. On a happy note, I loved playing it again, it all looked amazing....