Game is overly complicated (possible spoilers)

Discus and support Game is overly complicated (possible spoilers) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm at the beginning of the game Assassin's Creed Unity. I think that Ubisoft made the game overly complicated by putting in the nomad chests where you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Metroid Meister, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Game is overly complicated (possible spoilers)

I'm at the beginning of the game Assassin's Creed Unity. I think that Ubisoft made the game overly complicated by putting in the nomad chests where you need to use the Assassin's Creed Unity companion app. I did all the tutorial missions to learn to use
    the app and I'm unable to open the ones in Versailles. I'm unable to find that city on the Paris map. Whenever I click on the Versailles map it just gives me an overhead of that map with no options to do nomad missions. Do I need to progress through the game
    to open those chests? I like to do things 100% so I would like to know how I can find the nomad missions so I can unlock those chests.

:)

Metroid Meister, Dec 21, 2014
  2. Mechassault

I would love a Gundam game as long as its fun and not overly complicated.

Atrocious Man, Dec 21, 2014
  3. Anyone else get a NeverWinter Closed Beta Code for xbox one?

Just got my code. How is DAI overly complicated? They basically turned it into an ARPG and a very good one at that.

LoneStoneWolf, Dec 21, 2014
  4. Atrocious Man Win User

Mechassault

I would love a Gundam game as long as its fun and not overly complicated.
  5. PanditPurple Win User

Xbox/fortnite cross play voice chat

Its overly complicated sadly but TXPaladin is correct
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Kinect vs. Leap Motion

The Occulus is a whole other ball game, my friend. Atlas just looks overly complicated & possibly even dangerous...

But since you've added it to the discussion, let's see what others think: which do you guys prefer - the Kinect, illumiroom, Leap Motion, Occulus Rift, or Atlas? Why or why not?
  7. LoneStoneWolf Win User

Anyone else get a NeverWinter Closed Beta Code for xbox one?

Just got my code. How is DAI overly complicated? They basically turned it into an ARPG and a very good one at that.
  8. Hanzo Storm Bow Win User

What kind of kill streak rewards would you like to see in BO2?

While perks and KSR tend to overly complicate things, I also couldn't stand to play a BB mode. Too simplistic.
Thema:

Game is overly complicated (possible spoilers)

1. Game is overly complicated (possible spoilers) - Similar Threads - Game overly complicated

2. Most Xbox 360 Games are not downloading properly. Get to 79% and then restarting at 0% over...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Most Xbox 360 Games are not downloading properly. Get to 79% and then restarting at 0% over...: Most Xbox 360 Games are not downloading properly Hi Microsoft, Please see this thread here...
  3. Cant play games over parent permission, something went wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play games over parent permission, something went wrong: So i bought Gears 5 when it first came out and i made this microsoft account i could play it perfectly. I upgraded my pc and i had to reinstall all my games on steam and when i tried to reinstall...
  4. Issues with updating games over 4G

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with updating games over 4G: Hi. Until about 2 weeks ago I had no issues with updating or downloading anything over 4G (I use 4G as my home broadband due to poor fixed line broadband speeds in my area). Around 2 weeks ago I...
  5. deconnection sur plusieurs jeux[Translation-connection over several games]

in XBoX on Consoles
    deconnection sur plusieurs jeux[Translation-connection over several games]: bonjour, depuis septembre dernier j ai noté des ralentissement internet severe , notamment sur world of tank et world war z , qui s ajoute cette annee 2020 avec ghost recon breakpoint , jai...
  6. Discussion: Games that do interesting things with fail states, Game Over screens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discussion: Games that do interesting things with fail states, Game Over screens: As someone who remembers the brutal days of starting all the way over at World 1-1 and the barrage of "Insert Coin to Continue" messages on arcade "Game Over" screens, it's always been interesting...
  7. Microsoft Store - game specifications etc. Subtitles, voice-overs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store - game specifications etc. Subtitles, voice-overs: Hi, I would like to ask where can I found game specifications as subtitles or voice-overs for the game? Thanks f313de8b-4941-4498-a2d7-a8af8f9346a2
  8. Xcloud game changer move over stadia?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud game changer move over stadia?: stadia was a flop from day one from what i've heard. and with x cloud being launched by a company we already use and love its better to stick with what you know is good. i love xbox and microsoft...
  9. crossing over games to a new xbox one from my old xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    crossing over games to a new xbox one from my old xbox one: I have a xbox one that keeps blowing out the HDMI ouput, i wanted to know if it was possible to transferr my hard drive(with games) to a new xbox one, and still have the same games? since i think...
  10. Over-priced games! DISGRACE!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Over-priced games! DISGRACE!: Hello, I live in Israel and the prices for games are ridiculously expensive compared to all other countries. for example, the price for the game I want, Control, is about 54 USD (AFTER the...