: Game isn’t coming on

Discus and support : Game isn’t coming on in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Game isn’t coming on Hello AJ13_, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure we provide the correct... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by AJ13_, May 19, 2020.

1. AJ13_
    AJ13_ Guest

Hello AJ13_,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure we provide the correct solution. Is this issue occurring on an Xbox One, Xbox 360 or a Windows 10 computer? Is this issue occurring with a single game or multiple
    games? What is the error code or error message that appears when the issue occurs? If you are using the Xbox One, we recommend

power cycling the console
    by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds. Be sure to let us know the results
    AJ13_!

:)

AJ13_, May 19, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello AJ13_,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure we provide the correct solution. Is this issue occurring on an Xbox One, Xbox 360 or a Windows 10 computer? Is this issue occurring with a single game or multiple
    games? What is the error code or error message that appears when the issue occurs? If you are using the Xbox One, we recommend

power cycling the console
    by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds. Be sure to let us know the results
    AJ13_!
  3. GNXN Win User

Headset sound not working.

I’ve set them all to stereo uncompressed, sound still isn’t coming through. What else can I even do? And how come my mic works but sound isn’t.
  4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Just Wondering

Usable features & fun factor comes to mind for both. I mean if a game isn’t fun... no one will play it.
  5. JordanMorrison2 Win User

New call of duty early access

Come on Microsoft... you know this beta isn’t working and it is well past time for it to start? Whats going on?!?!
  6. Darkk1ght1973 Win User

xbox live

Hi!

welcome to the community if your new. Unfortunately Xbox live isn’t free but, you can get a free trial to play online. Some xbox bundles and games may come with a free trial. Have a Nice day!
Thema:

1. : Game isn’t coming on - Similar Threads - Game isn’t coming

2. Xbox One won’t load games and party isn’t working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One won’t load games and party isn’t working: My Xbox One S suddenly isn’t working. On the main screen, the dashboard and the games and apps screen, all the images aren’t loading at all. When trying to open a game, it sits on the loading...
  3. Modern Warfare pack isn’t showing in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare pack isn’t showing in game: So I preordered the modern warfare 2 campaign remastered and it came with a bundle for modern warfare. I installed the bundle and checked in game and the items included in the bundle aren’t...
  4. This game isn’t playable here

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This game isn’t playable here: Ive played batman arkham origins on my xbox one then all of a sudden i cant start the disc. Says not playable here. Its not scratch and im sign into xbox live. I even uninstalled it and now i cant...
  5. Why isn’t my Xbox Live working on a Backwards Compatibility game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t my Xbox Live working on a Backwards Compatibility game: So, I decided to buy a copy of RUSE for Xbox 360 and I knew it had many free dlcs so I wanted to log on and download my DLCs then I found out that my Xbox Live is disconnected. I tried everything...
  6. Suspension isn’t allowing me to play a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suspension isn’t allowing me to play a game: I was recently given a 2 day enforcement communication suspension, due to the XBOX app messaging system taking my autocorrect into a swear. I am fine with the 2 day communication ban, but unlike...
  7. My Xbox isn’t updating? Givin me code I’d and error code. Can’t even play the game???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox isn’t updating? Givin me code I’d and error code. Can’t even play the game???: Is there a problem with the server something right now I just turn my Xbox on and it’s giving me there’s a problem with the update I’ve turn the consul off restarted it it’s not letting me get...
  8. Game sharing isn’t working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing isn’t working: I have my friend’s account as my home xbox and i have been playing destiny 2 like that for a long time but suddenly yesterday it started saying i dont own the game and i need to sign in with the...
  9. My game I bought on my Xbox isn’t saying I bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game I bought on my Xbox isn’t saying I bought it: my grand theft auto 5 digital edition i bought does not say i bought it and i went into the store and it says its not bought whats happening microsoft its happening to everyone help i was playing...
  10. Game pass saying it is half price when it isn’t!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass saying it is half price when it isn’t!: When I go on to buy it for 3 months it says come back and get 50% off but when i go in to pay it still says 50% £11.99 but it is asking me how do you want to pay the rest of your payment.So it is...