Game issue associated with account problem

Discus and support Game issue associated with account problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear Community, I would like to change my privacy and online safety settings but I do not have access to them because a password is required.Even... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GEORGE MAKRO, Aug 29, 2019.

1. GEORGE MAKRO
    GEORGE MAKRO Guest

Dear Community,

I would like to change my privacy and online safety settings but I do not have access to them because a password is required.Even though I have one I can not log in because I must wait for an update on my security information.This will take place in 26/9/2019.At
    this point my access is restricted only to Outlook and Skype.I would really like to be able to change my privacy settings before that specific date as some changes from that section are necessary in order to play Sea of Thieves.Your help would be appreciated.

:)

GEORGE MAKRO, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Paul1708 Win User

Hey George Makro

The wait time for 30 days cant be changed unfortunately. This is a safety feature to prevent all your securityinfo been changed with out you knowing. In the 30 days you can still sign in and play your games but you wouldnt be able too change any other privacy
    settings or security info in that 30 day window.

You can see what you can and cant do in the 30 days and why microsoft has this on this page

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/my-account/security/update-security-information
  3. GEORGE MAKRO Win User

himalay_atram

Thank you for your interest and for the time you spent!
  4. himalay_atram Win User

Dear Community,

I would like to change my privacy and online safety settings but I do not have access to them because a password is required.Even though I have one I can not log in because I must wait for an update on my security information.This will take place in 26/9/2019.At
    this point my access is restricted only to Outlook and Skype.I would really like to be able to change my privacy settings before that specific date as some changes from that section are necessary in order to play Sea of Thieves.Your help would be appreciated.
    I am afraid this is not possible. You will need to wait till the wait period is over after then only you will be able to edit security settings.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi George,

Thank you for taking the time to post on the forums looking for help. We'll be locking the thread as the question has been answered. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create your own thread asking for assistance. Thank you and have a great day!

Have a great one!
  6. GEORGE MAKRO Win User

Paul1708

You have been most helpful.Thank you a lot!
Thema:

1. Game issue associated with account problem - Similar Threads - Game issue associated

2. Game audio issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game audio issues: Hi i have a odd issue with the audio on elderscrolls Falout 76 Anthem When playing them.i only recive audio if I have a headset plugged into my controller once I remove head set I lose all...
  3. Im still experiencing an ongoing issue with my games I have installed not showing up where...

in XboX Insiders
    Im still experiencing an ongoing issue with my games I have installed not showing up where...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  4. Party & Game Notification Issue - Ongoing 4 Weeks

in XboX Insiders
    Party & Game Notification Issue - Ongoing 4 Weeks: This might be related to the XboxOutages Twitter post: https://twitter.com/XboxOutages/status/1229827921990189056?s=19 I have also posted this on r/Xboxone before seeing the above tweet....
  5. Issues with game access due to alias change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with game access due to alias change: I changed my primary alias to a new email and removed my original, and now I can't access My Career or join a party online now. It is an adult account but the error message says the user is...
  6. I’m still experiencing issue with where it says Games I have 1 installed game and 2 pre...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m still experiencing issue with where it says Games I have 1 installed game and 2 pre...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  7. windows game bar audio issue(pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    windows game bar audio issue(pc): after i am done recording a video using the windows game bar i go to watch the video i recorded and it has audio glitches here and there . but while making the video everything is fine. its the...
  8. Problemas con atualización de juegos [Edit - Translation] - Game update issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas con atualización de juegos [Edit - Translation] - Game update issues: Hola a todos. Tengo un problema, cuando quiero actualizar un juego (puede ser cualquiera, en este caso fortnite), este no avanza y se queda pegado en 0,0%, por lo cual reinicio la consola, el...
  9. Insider Beta: Games Home causing severe issues on One X

in XboX Insiders
    Insider Beta: Games Home causing severe issues on One X: Hi all, (I have left feedback in the Hub too with a screenshot...) Today both Forza Horizon 4 and Modern Warfare have had updates, I sent to check on them since I noticed that GTA V was having...
  10. Ventilation issues as of 02-09-20. Only with games running on the Xbox one X

in XboX Insiders
    Ventilation issues as of 02-09-20. Only with games running on the Xbox one X: My Xbox one X fan is running louder then normal. I can hear it barely while my TV is playing game audio. I was playing assassin's Creed Odyssey when I had the game crash three time in a row on...