Game issue associated with account problem

Discus and support Game issue associated with account problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear Community, I would like to change my privacy and online safety settings but I do not have access to them because a password is required.Even... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GEORGE MAKRO, Aug 29, 2019.

1. GEORGE MAKRO
    GEORGE MAKRO Guest

Dear Community,

I would like to change my privacy and online safety settings but I do not have access to them because a password is required.Even though I have one I can not log in because I must wait for an update on my security information.This will take place in 26/9/2019.At
    this point my access is restricted only to Outlook and Skype.I would really like to be able to change my privacy settings before that specific date as some changes from that section are necessary in order to play Sea of Thieves.Your help would be appreciated.

:)

GEORGE MAKRO, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Paul1708 Win User

Hey George Makro

The wait time for 30 days cant be changed unfortunately. This is a safety feature to prevent all your securityinfo been changed with out you knowing. In the 30 days you can still sign in and play your games but you wouldnt be able too change any other privacy
    settings or security info in that 30 day window.

You can see what you can and cant do in the 30 days and why microsoft has this on this page

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/my-account/security/update-security-information
  3. GEORGE MAKRO Win User

himalay_atram

Thank you for your interest and for the time you spent!
  4. himalay_atram Win User

Dear Community,

I would like to change my privacy and online safety settings but I do not have access to them because a password is required.Even though I have one I can not log in because I must wait for an update on my security information.This will take place in 26/9/2019.At
    this point my access is restricted only to Outlook and Skype.I would really like to be able to change my privacy settings before that specific date as some changes from that section are necessary in order to play Sea of Thieves.Your help would be appreciated.
    I am afraid this is not possible. You will need to wait till the wait period is over after then only you will be able to edit security settings.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi George,

Thank you for taking the time to post on the forums looking for help. We'll be locking the thread as the question has been answered. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create your own thread asking for assistance. Thank you and have a great day!

Have a great one!
  6. GEORGE MAKRO Win User

Paul1708

You have been most helpful.Thank you a lot!
Thema:

1. Game issue associated with account problem - Similar Threads - Game issue associated

2. NEW GAME SIGN IN ISSUES!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEW GAME SIGN IN ISSUES!!: I just purchased the new "Plants vs zombies battle for neighborville" and to add a second player it tells you to hold down the "x" botton. So, I do and then it says..." This feature does not...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Issue: Hello! I have a question, i bought today something and i did not get it, is this beacuse i have to pay for Xbox game pass ultimate before i buy something else? If Yes, when i pay for Xbox game...
  4. Ninja Gaiden 3 Games with Gold issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 3 Games with Gold issue: Ninja Gaiden 3 is now for free for Gold members. However, I am getting a "This offer is not valid in your region." error message. I live in the United States. My Xbox One is from the United...
  5. Epic Games Account Verification Issues - PLEASE HELP!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic Games Account Verification Issues - PLEASE HELP!!!!: Epic Games have put a ban on my account for no apparent reason what so ever and will not give me details why. The state I am unable to verify my account, however I have given them all information...
  6. Anyone else having issues with multiplayer games after the latest xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else having issues with multiplayer games after the latest xbox update?: Morning all, I've been having trouble with our Xbox One X ever since we updated the system to the newest update. None of our regular online multiplayer games are working at all. Overwatch will...
  7. Hitman Season 1 September Games with Gold Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman Season 1 September Games with Gold Issue: Hello how are you? I had downloaded the free games with gold hitman the complete first season in September and i went to play it today and strangely the only package available is Sapienza and of...
  8. Wireless issues - all games choppy

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless issues - all games choppy: I'm trying out Project xCloud and I currently have a Galaxy S7. I'm sitting 5-10 feet away from my Google Wifi and apparently since it's connecting using 2.4ghz, the performance is incredibly bad....
  9. For those having issues Updating, logging into Xbox or playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    For those having issues Updating, logging into Xbox or playing games: For those having issues updating, logging in or playing games a manual update using a PC and flash drive does seem to do the trick. I updated using that method and i am now able to play my games...
  10. Issues with game save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with game save data: Xbox Live was having some issues earlier today and I reset my console and it looks like the issue was resolved but something weird has happened and I've lost all my save data for Monster Hunter...