Game I've bought is no longer on my Xbox one.

Discus and support Game I've bought is no longer on my Xbox one. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a digital download of Need for speed rivals back in 2018 off the Xbox store. Have never had any issues with it or any other game I have.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Beeebee22, May 3, 2021.

1. Beeebee22
    Beeebee22 Guest

I bought a digital download of Need for speed rivals back in 2018 off the Xbox store. Have never had any issues with it or any other game I have. Wanted to play today, and it was just gone. I went into the Xbox store thinking maybe I had to redownload it, and all the available options needed to be purchased. I was able to find the purchase history for the game, confirming I wasn't crazy and had bought it in February 2018. When I viewed my progress of the game I have unlocked achievements but yet no playtime.

Not sure what to do from here or who to contact to fix it.

Any suggestions?

:)

Beeebee22, May 3, 2021
  2. Beeebee22 Win User

You are my favorite person for the day! The game was there waiting to be reinstalled! Didn't think to look there with all my frustration yesterday!! Thank you so much!
  3. DapperCrane Win User

Just curious, this has happened to me in the past when I’ve tried to re-install from the Microsoft store. What I’ve needed to do is go to my games list and go to the ready to install the title is normally there and that’s where I’ve had to reinstall from.
  4. RhysDyer Win User

I tried to do that as well but it didnt work for me is there anything you can recommend
  5. Dysruptz Win User

Refund the game i've bought on Xbox One

6. XBF Esteban R Win User

Refund the game i've bought on Xbox One

Hey there zOuttaControl!

We also have a portal online that you can check out if you want to try that route.

Try visiting our
    Request an Xbox digital product or subscription refund
    's portal and give that a shot. You might be able to get it through there but if you do run into trouble, then what Dysruptz suggested is the way to go .

Let us know how that worked out in dealing with this issue.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Game I've bought is no longer on my Xbox one. - Similar Threads - Game I've bought

2. Microsoft Store saying I haven't bought games I've already bought

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store saying I haven't bought games I've already bought: I recently formatted my C: drive in order to work out some issues I was having, and while setting everything back up, I noticed that the Microsoft Store is showing that I haven't bought any Forza...
  3. I've bought a game on my xbox 360 but when I try download it it says failed can't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've bought a game on my xbox 360 but when I try download it it says failed can't download: Hi I've bought a game on my xbox 360 but when I try download it it says failed can't download. If I then go to the game it says download again. Would this be a console issue or a content...
  4. Xbox saying I need to 'buy a copy of a game' (Battlefront 2) I've already bought and paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox saying I need to 'buy a copy of a game' (Battlefront 2) I've already bought and paid...: I bought a copy Battlefront 2 (receipt and payment in Jan 2020) - at the time I had a game pass, but when that expired two day's ago, so did my access to the game. Note: I bought the game, it was...
  5. I've just bought a game on Windows Store but it won't let me install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've just bought a game on Windows Store but it won't let me install: Just comes up with this message: "Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your...
  6. Never Credited For All the Digital Games I've bought From the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Rewards
    Never Credited For All the Digital Games I've bought From the Microsoft Store: So from 2016 and all of 2017, I have purchased a ton of digital games including special and deluxe editions ranging from $80 to $100; yet never once received and credits from MyRewards. I even got...
  7. Refund the game i've bought on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund the game i've bought on Xbox One: Good evening. I bought FIFA 19 on September 22 and noticed problems with the delay while playing online. Without giving it great importance, I decided to wait for the first Weekend League and...
  8. I've just bought a game and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've just bought a game and...: I've just bought a game....or rather I bought a hotmail account, signed in on my Xbox and downloaded the game from that account. I want to know if I can migrate purchases from that account to my...
  9. "The person who bought the game needs to sign in" I've Tried Everything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "The person who bought the game needs to sign in" I've Tried Everything.: I couldn't play any of my games earlier because it said that i was offline and had to be online to play the game. so i went to my home xbox and set it for my account but as soon as i did that i...
  10. I've bought a yearly gold membership and when I go to play a game it says I don't have gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've bought a yearly gold membership and when I go to play a game it says I don't have gold?: could somebody help me? I try to play a game but when I try it says " get more with gold " and when I press "continue" it brings me onto a screen telling me the prices for 1 month, 3 month and 12...