Game ive owned for 2 years wont install

Discus and support Game ive owned for 2 years wont install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ok so ive owned black ops 3 since the day it came out. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled this game multiple times to make room for other games. Now today... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DrugilinSmugz, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Game ive owned for 2 years wont install

ok so ive owned black ops 3 since the day it came out. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled this game multiple times to make room for other games. Now today it refuses to install. Im at 4% and that took most of the day fighting with it. Ive watched YouTube videos,
    read forums and did everything ive seen. Im sure this is on Microsofts end. This game has never been touched by anyone but me. No scratches, smudges, marks, or anything. There is absolutely no reason this game shouldnt install. Ive even tried other games and
    they started right up. Idk what to do so im hoping someone has a magical way to fix this. Ive been loyal to xbox since the original and would hate to have this be the final staw that sends me to PlayStation.

:)

DrugilinSmugz, Sep 23, 2017
  2. TETIAN SA1NT
    TETIAN SA1NT Guest
    portal knights game wont update

i have portal knights installed but it wont update its been on 0% for 2 days any advice, ive tried pausing update or uninstalling the game n retrying to install but it just sits in que

TETIAN SA1NT, Sep 23, 2017
  3. game installation

Ive been trying to install r6 siege and it starts to but then says i need more storage. it says i have 2 tb available idk y it wont install

Kilz machine101, Sep 23, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Sep 23, 2017
  5. DrugilinSmugz, Nov 2, 2018
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

There is a service alert going on regarding BO 3.

Check it here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  7. DrugilinSmugz Win User

8. BasilMU. Win User

Can't Download Anything - Installation Stopped - Error

Hey man, Ive had the same issue for over 2 weeks now. I try to install CoD Modern Warfare,I get to 18.5% and then the game wont install no matter what
  9. Makes_no#sen Win User

Update

Just hooked a brand new xbox 1 x after the one ive owned for 2 years did the same thing. Now ive got 2 $500 bricks wth?
  10. W3L5H R4R3 81T Win User

HALO REACH wont install . . .

iv managed to install "Reach" from Store by searching game then installing it from there but it wont do it from "dashboard/home page"
Thema:

1. Game ive owned for 2 years wont install - Similar Threads - Game ive owned

2. My game wont load ive cleaned the disc but keeps saying there's an error???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game wont load ive cleaned the disc but keeps saying there's an error???: my game will not load??? I've. Cleaned the disc but nothing happens?? ? 906ae22c-7c9c-4367-a9ec-bb263d135748
  3. I load up my game and it is stuck on loading and ive uninstalled then reinstalled, and my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I load up my game and it is stuck on loading and ive uninstalled then reinstalled, and my...: need help [img] ebb232bd-77ba-4a2f-8f5c-b2232dd0be04
  4. I did a reset of windows 10 on my pc, and now i cannot find the xbox game pass games ive...

in XBoX on Windows
    I did a reset of windows 10 on my pc, and now i cannot find the xbox game pass games ive...: The windowsapps folder on my other drive is unable to be accessed but it has about 100 gigs of games and i want to either delete them all or transfer them over to the new windows apps folder so i...
  5. I have game pass ultaminte ive been looking at perks but theres only one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have game pass ultaminte ive been looking at perks but theres only one: i was looking at my perks but theres only one and its for overcooked 2 and im annoyed because i dont want to play it it feels unfair cause overcooked 2 is poopie make it so i can have the perks...
  6. Game was on game pass but is off of gamepass but ive had the game for years before i got...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game was on game pass but is off of gamepass but ive had the game for years before i got...: So I've had RDR2 installed since 2018. I am using my friends Xbox services for the past few years as well, and she just recently got the game pass. Today RDR2 is now off of game pass and although...
  7. Pay for game & dlc on xbox one ive already paid for on x360

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pay for game & dlc on xbox one ive already paid for on x360: This has happened with a number of games inc Halo 2, Rockstar table tennis and the biggest joke is ive already paid cash for Fallout 3 & all the dlc, Mothership Zeta, The Pitt etc So why on earth...
  8. my game keeps saying installing stoped at 3.6% and will not go any farther then that ive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my game keeps saying installing stoped at 3.6% and will not go any farther then that ive...: i just got the game and it will not download it just keeps stoping at 3.6% 64253098-08d5-4c22-82bc-67de4d5e5f5e
  9. I CAN’T PLAY CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE MULTIPLAYER EVEN THO IVE BOUGHT THE WHOLE GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CAN’T PLAY CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE MULTIPLAYER EVEN THO IVE BOUGHT THE WHOLE GAME: Earlier this year i bought modern warfare and I was playing it for the past couple months then the warzone update came so I downloaded it then when i opened it it said i had to buy it so then i...
  10. Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?: First time buying anything from microsoft store. Purchase went fine, But when we tried to open the game, it keeps asking us to sign into my microsoft account. Its my sisters old computer & she set...