Game keeps crashing and freezing

Discus and support Game keeps crashing and freezing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hiya i brought wwe 2k20 brand new and the game keep glitching and freezing i have tried a diffrent disk also had the same issue what could this be?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by james898.12, Jun 13, 2020.

1. james898.12
    james898.12 Guest

Hiya i brought wwe 2k20 brand new and the game keep glitching and freezing i have tried a diffrent disk also had the same issue what could this be? Many thanks

:)

james898.12, Jun 13, 2020
  2. A A RON FAIR242 Win User

0x87e0012d

fortnite keeps freezing and crashing
  3. Pain130798 Win User

It could be a game problem, I'd recommend you to wait for an update, becasuse the other thig you can do is clear all cache data form your console. This video can help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X_oDd-ZgYg
  4. Angry Tramp9264 Win User

Try hard restarting your xbox. if it doesn’t work then it may be worth uninstalling and re-installing the game. If its a disk, i could be scratched so check that too.
  5. james898.12 Win User

Thank you... it only happens on this game at certain parts of the game ill try reinstalling it
  6. RainingRoses Win User

Hey James,

As mentioned, it’s possible that it could be a game update problem.

Is there a certain point when it crashes/freezes? Re installing the game might help.

If this happens with other games, hard resetting your console and clearing cache should help.
Thema:

1. Game keeps crashing and freezing - Similar Threads - Game keeps crashing

2. Xbox one keeps Freezing and crashing games!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps Freezing and crashing games!: Okay so since yesterday my console has been freezing and crashing games. I have tried hard resetting it for about 5 times now and also opened my Xbox cleaned the internals and the fan this helped...
  3. My xbox crashes on games and then I turn it off but then it just keeps Turning off and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox crashes on games and then I turn it off but then it just keeps Turning off and...: Hello everyoen i have a problem with my xbox were it crashes on a game or the menu section them i usually leave it for 10-15 minutes to see if it reloads, if it doesnt i shut down my xbox by...
  4. Xbox One X games keep crashing and kick me to home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X games keep crashing and kick me to home: When I start a game, it begins to load, but will crash and kick me to the home screen. I have been having this issue for a few months now and have been scouring the internet trying every little...
  5. Game Pass for Android keeps crashing.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass for Android keeps crashing.: Downloaded the latest version 2001.8.816 of Game Pass on my Android Phone. Shortly after open it I crashes with this error: Unfortunately Game Pass has stopped. I have tried clearing the cache,...
  6. Sea of Thieves Refund - Denied (Game Keeps Crashing)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Refund - Denied (Game Keeps Crashing): Hello, Recently I purchased the game Sea of Thieves Anniversary Edition on 4/7/2020, and after installing overnight (since its 45gb) I loaded the game the next day only to find it keeps crashing...
  7. Xbox game bar/capture keeps crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar/capture keeps crashing: Whenever I record using the game bar, it crashes 1-2 minutes into the recording. It says "recording isn't working error 2147942487." How do i fix this issue? b24b1265-a2d8-4e00-a760-6d7588edc1dc
  8. Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game: I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One and it freezes up and crashes. I load up a world to play on and it lets me walk around, but only for a few seconds or rarely a minute. It freezes, and...
  9. Xbox games keeps crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox games keeps crashing: Battlefront 2 got an update on Monday and while downloading the update my Internet cut out and now the game keeps crashing when I play. My console works fine with the other game . The game would...
  10. Some of my games keep crashing while others don't on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of my games keep crashing while others don't on my Xbox One: Everytime I play EAs SW: bf2 the game keeps crashing, now it won't even start up, it'll freeze on the initial loading Screen or even when it does load, the sound won't play and I would be stuck...