Game language

Discus and support Game language in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there, I have bought Call of duty modern warfare a few months ago on my xbox one, but after i installed the game on my xbox series s the language... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Risunaa x, May 14, 2022.

1. Risunaa x
    Risunaa x Guest

Game language

Hey there,

I have bought Call of duty modern warfare a few months ago on my xbox one, but after i installed the game on my xbox series s the language i want it to be on just isnt a thing anymore, although i know that the game has the language.

Can someone help please?

Btw the language in question is japanese, and i also moved to another country between playing the game on xbox one and series s if that has anything to do with it.

Thanks!

:)

Risunaa x, May 14, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Game language

The language setting only affects console language such as menus, not in-game language. You would have to have the game in that language.
  3. Saul Goode77 Win User

change game language

I have a friend who purchased the game in Brazil, by default the language was Spanish when they played(their xbox language was set to English), in order for them to change it to Portuguese (the other language on the disk), they have to change the Language
    for their Xbox to Portuguese.

Now in your case, if your default language is English on your xbox and you're still getting the game in Spanish, then maybe Spanish is the only language that's on the game disk. There's no option in the game for changing the language.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Games With Gold GRID 2 is in French?

Yeah, but the language that is download is usually what the publisher's send out for specific regions. The language settings on the console only affect the language you see on the dashboard, not the language in games. That would be why you download games
    with different languages sometimes.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Unable to support english language.

That would be why

Your account region sets the language of any dlc or games on demand game based on your nationally supported language

Consolw language doesnt affect dlc or availability of languages in live

The region of your account and the nationally supported language dictates what languages are available in your region
  6. HassanB Win User

Language problem in Arcade game Catan

That's not changing your region or language. That's your locale on your console. The only way to change the account region language would be by going to the link I gave you above and following the directions under Change your Xbox LIVE account language.
    You followed the directions for Change your Xbox 360 console language.

The console language does not affect the language of the game it's only for family settings and WiFi settings if you use those two things. The Xbox LIVE account language is what's going to affect the language of the game and your account.

But as I said, ultimately it's up to the developer to make it so there are multiple language options from within the games menu. Without those two options available to you, you will not be able to change the language of a.) your account (if there's no preferred
    language drop down) or b.) change the language of the game (if there's no settings to change the game language).
Thema:

Game language

1. Game language - Similar Threads - Game language

2. Changing console language to Russian removes all paid games from the store

in XboX Insiders
    Changing console language to Russian removes all paid games from the store: Hello. Today I tried changing console language to Russian, while the region stayed Finland (I live in Finland) but now it says that all purchases in Russia have been suspended and the store...
  3. When the hell are you going to add the option of selecting the language for a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When the hell are you going to add the option of selecting the language for a game?: I don't care for dubbed versions, I want to play games in their original language. It is beyond idiotic that I have to change the entire language of Windows to change language in a game, a process...
  4. PC Gamepass (Xbox App): How to See Game Reviews Written in Multiple Languages

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Gamepass (Xbox App): How to See Game Reviews Written in Multiple Languages: Hi; In the PC Gamepass (Xbox App), I'm only seeing the game reviews that's been entered in my selected language. But I want to see the reviews written in both my preferred language & English. In...
  5. Language Selection on cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    Language Selection on cloud gaming: My account is based on Mexico and the default language for Cloud gaming is Spanish for audio and text menus, but I don't like it. I would really like to know how can I change the deafult language...
  6. Fable II Loads in German on Xbox Cloud, Doesn't Sync My Last Save

in XBoX on Windows
    Fable II Loads in German on Xbox Cloud, Doesn't Sync My Last Save: So I go to load up Fable II, and lo and behold, it's in German, and nothing was synced, only allowing me to start a new game. I've made no changes to my language preferences, either in my Xbox...
  7. Destiny 2 Game Pass for PC , Language problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Game Pass for PC , Language problems.: Can't change language to spanish, only works in english. My windows PC is already set to spanish (mexico), All other game pass titles works ok. Any ideas? 9bdde005-c5f9-4ce5-a260-acb2647765c5
  8. language and game ultimate payment

in XBoX Accessibility
    language and game ultimate payment: Hi 1- my user in xbox is ****** the language of my profile is a kind that I dont understand what it is and cannt chang it to Swe or Eng. please chang it to Swedish or English. 2- I payed 135kr...
  9. Xbox Cloud Gaming Desktop (Edge): 3 tries necessary to run games in the local language

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming Desktop (Edge): 3 tries necessary to run games in the local language: To use Xbox Cloud Gaming (which is essentially running fine and stable on my end), I use Microsoft Edge on my PC, currently version 94.0.992.50 (current). I have created direct shortcuts in the...
  10. Download games with another region language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download games with another region language: My region is Israel, but my native language is Russian. When i download the games, for example of UBISOFT, i didn't receive a Russian language version because of region. How can I download Russian...