Game lass ultimate conversion help

Discus and support Game lass ultimate conversion help in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought my cousin a code for a year of gold and I'd like to know if I gift him a month of game pass ultimate if his year of gold will be converted. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SaifMohammed2, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Game lass ultimate conversion help

I bought my cousin a code for a year of gold and I'd like to know if I gift him a month of game pass ultimate if his year of gold will be converted. I know it can be done via the 1 dollar option but he does not have a microsoft store balance.

:)

SaifMohammed2, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Yes. If he adds the Ultimate code while he still has Gold, the remaining Gold will upgrade to Ultimate.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

Convert Gold to Game Pass Ultimate again

4. Smwutches Win User

Game pass ultimate conversion help

Yes. The Gold and Game Pass you already have will be converted to Ultimate plus the 3 months of Ultimate you purchase.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass conversion

No. The conversion only happens with Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

Hello Andre,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. You can find this information in the Xbox Gamepass ultimate FAQ. ill go ahead and quote the part that is relevant to your question :

With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?

Yes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Conversion rates are subject to change.

The conversion rates are currently set to "12 month gold pre paid card = 4 months Game Pass Ultimate. You can find the conversion table at the bottom of this page here Xbox Game
    Pass
    . Just select "With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?"
    to see the rest of the conversion rates.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Game lass ultimate conversion help - Similar Threads - Game lass ultimate

2. Xbox game playing status

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game playing status: I was playing Doki Doki Literature Club (great game by the way) and it said I was using, of all things, Netflix... somehow, even though it is first off a steam game and second the executable file...
  3. Bsod-Microsoft store games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bsod-Microsoft store games: Hello, I have this problem when I start any game downloaded from the Microsoft Store (Deep rock galactic, Dead by Daylight...). A BSOD appears with a video scheduler internal error message. I have...
  4. Digital Game Support and Customer Satisfaction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Game Support and Customer Satisfaction: So let me get this out first sentence, this is 100% about principal and standing by product being sold. That being said had a recent purchase experience that has put such a sour taste in my...
  5. Bought a game, says I don't own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, says I don't own it.: I recently bought The Ezio Collection during the Assassins Creed sale, 40$ not a bad deal at all. After installation was complete, every single time I would try and run the game it would say...
  6. xBox one games, should I optimize

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xBox one games, should I optimize: xBox one games, better to optimize and take up valuable SSD space or leave on external USB and play standard game dd8871b3-5e50-46f6-82c2-07739f9fd7ec
  7. Game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game refund: Hi! I bought the same game twice (I don't know how microsoft store allowed for this to happen). And I acccidentally bought that game on this account, and not on the account I wanted to buy it....
  8. Xbox One store can't see games on sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One store can't see games on sale: Xbox One Store can't see games on sale when i go down the list of games [img] 4b05dafb-069e-4815-b102-cfe110d66116
  9. Xbox game DVR issues blacked out DVR clips

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game DVR issues blacked out DVR clips: I clipped a cool moment on the Xbox game DVR today and realized the clip was all black out (I’m on PC btw and I updated my drivers this morning which I haven’t done in a while) anyway my clips are...
  10. Most Skylanders games currently unavailable in the MS store (UK)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Most Skylanders games currently unavailable in the MS store (UK): I own the Xbox 360 versions of Trap Team and Swap Force with each respective portal. However, the discs are not accepted in the Xbox One. So I thought I'd just buy the digital versions, however,...