Game lass ultimate conversion help

Discus and support Game lass ultimate conversion help in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought my cousin a code for a year of gold and I'd like to know if I gift him a month of game pass ultimate if his year of gold will be converted. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SaifMohammed2, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Game lass ultimate conversion help

I bought my cousin a code for a year of gold and I'd like to know if I gift him a month of game pass ultimate if his year of gold will be converted. I know it can be done via the 1 dollar option but he does not have a microsoft store balance.

:)

SaifMohammed2, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Yes. If he adds the Ultimate code while he still has Gold, the remaining Gold will upgrade to Ultimate.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

Convert Gold to Game Pass Ultimate again

4. Smwutches Win User

Game pass ultimate conversion help

Yes. The Gold and Game Pass you already have will be converted to Ultimate plus the 3 months of Ultimate you purchase.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass conversion

No. The conversion only happens with Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

Hello Andre,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. You can find this information in the Xbox Gamepass ultimate FAQ. ill go ahead and quote the part that is relevant to your question :

With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?

Yes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Conversion rates are subject to change.

The conversion rates are currently set to "12 month gold pre paid card = 4 months Game Pass Ultimate. You can find the conversion table at the bottom of this page here Xbox Game
    Pass
    . Just select "With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?"
    to see the rest of the conversion rates.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Game lass ultimate conversion help - Similar Threads - Game lass ultimate

2. Xbox Game Pass PC required windows update not installing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC required windows update not installing: So I recently had to get an SSD because my old hard drive stopped working. From everything on my PC it's telling me that windows is up to date. But when I try to install the Game Pass launcher it...
  3. Game crashes everytime I go on it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crashes everytime I go on it: So everytime i load up a certain game its will literallf just freeze then send me straight back to the dashboard it only happens to this one game (which is nba 2k21) but no matter what i try it...
  4. How do I cancel Game Pass Subscription without paying it? I´m not in USA

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel Game Pass Subscription without paying it? I´m not in USA: Hello, I´m trying to cancel a Game Pass subscription but doesn´t give the option to cancel it, it only says Pay now or Redeem a card or code, The status is suspended since january. I used the...
  5. Game pass expiration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass expiration: My game pass expired on the 4th of march which is tommrow as today is the 3rd why is it already showing expired when I should have it until tomorrow ebf213b3-e015-4051-8b32-9dd3a97520ae
  6. Do i keep games

in XBoX on Windows
    Do i keep games: If I buy the Gamepass do keep the game I bought? 903c35c4-c0c9-4529-8a15-b97e3f1d3453
  7. Not receiving Minecraft game invites.

in XBoX on Windows
    Not receiving Minecraft game invites.: I play Minecraft Windows 10 on my computer and have played with cross-platform friends before, but now, it's not working. My friend on PS4 is sending me invites, but I'm not receiving anything...
  8. Games and apps dissappeared from queue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games and apps dissappeared from queue: I had multiple things in my queue paused and i was updating them one at a time, i went to my games and apps today to resume an update and everything i had in my queue is just gone, it says i have...
  9. xbox game streaming (xcloud) error "unable to enter" after clicking "enter" button

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox game streaming (xcloud) error "unable to enter" after clicking "enter" button: Hello i am from Brazil, and i received a email from xbox telling that i was invited to xcloud, i downloaded the app xbox game streaming and when i tried to click "enter" it gives the error that is...
  10. i bought a game and i can no longer play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought a game and i can no longer play it: i bought sword art online fatal bullet a while back before it was on gamepass. when it came to gamepass i started having issues with loading it so uninstalled and re-installed it and the problem...