Game launch issue - ish

Discus and support Game launch issue - ish in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can play minecraft but when invited to a players game it says someone has invited me but it shows the microsoft store picture instead of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andrew_., May 25, 2020.

1. Andrew_.
    Andrew_. Guest

Game launch issue - ish

I can play minecraft but when invited to a players game it says someone has invited me but it shows the microsoft store picture instead of the minecraft picture it severely bugs me

:)

Andrew_., May 25, 2020
  2. Edgarour Win User

Game launch issue - ish

you could enter the menu or profile of the person who invited you to play and just put "join the game"
  3. SoupaBuoy Win User

Game launch issue - ish

If you own the older Xbox One edition, it might be that the MS icon shows as the game is no longer available for purchase digitally - de-listed content usually has their icons replaced with placeholders.
  4. Andrew_. Win User

Game launch issue - ish

Its on xbox one the windows edition and i can join but there seems to be a bug that instead of the minecraft icon on the invite its the microsoft store icon which bugs me
  5. Andrew_. Win User

Game launch issue - ish

Im playing windows 10 not the xbox one version
  6. SoupaBuoy Win User

Game launch issue - ish

Hi there - which version of Minecraft are you trying to play together? There are multiple iterations of Minecraft on both PC and Xbox One - it may be that you are both playing different editions?
Thema:

Game launch issue - ish

1. Game launch issue - ish - Similar Threads - Game launch issue

2. Game launch and stats issue after finishing game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game launch and stats issue after finishing game: Hi, I just finished a game on my Xbox One S. The entire ending of the game had the Saving icon flashing. After the credits, the Saving icon was still flashing on a black screen and wouldn't...
  3. Game launch and stats issue after finishing game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game launch and stats issue after finishing game: Hi, I just finished a game on my Xbox One S. The entire ending of the game had the Saving icon flashing. After the credits, the Saving icon was still flashing on a black screen and wouldn't...
  4. Xbox Game Pass for PC Game Launch Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Game Launch Issue: Hello, Up until this day there have been no problems installing and playing the available games. Rise of The Tomb Raider was installed overnight and upon launch we received 'A Valid License for...
  5. Issues playing games on Xbox One (launch-day-old console)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues playing games on Xbox One (launch-day-old console): I received my Xbox One console second-hand from a friend of mine who got it used (from somebody I suspect but have no definite proof of having gotten it second-hand as well) so my console is very...
  6. Issues launching my games and apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues launching my games and apps: so I'm having trouble launching any of my games even my apps for example I own call of duty modern warfare yet it doesnt want to launch the game at all it keeps giving me an error for taking to...
  7. Issue with launching a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with launching a game: i have the game grand theft auto 5 and it will not start so i repurchased grand theft auto 5 but when i repurchased it it was the premium edition but prior i owned the standard edition and my game...
  8. Can’t launch a game and possibly hard drive issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t launch a game and possibly hard drive issues: Hello I’ve been having some problems for the past hour on my Xbox One S. I don’t know why but I can’t seem to launch any of the games because “it’s taking too long to start.” But then some...
  9. Issues launching some games on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues launching some games on xbox 360: Hi I was wondering if anyone is having issues launching Ninja Gaiden 3 (recent games with gold version) or Bejeweled Blitz Live? With Bejeweled I click the game to launch and it just tells me it...
  10. Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...: As subject. For no reason my Xbox will launch a game or app then after a few seconds return to the Xbox Home screen. On some occasions the game has started (GTAV and Red Dead 2) proceeded into...