Game launch issues

Discus and support Game launch issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been unable to launch any games for the past 24 hours. The main error code I get is 0x8027025a and it’s happening with various titles like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElbowsInElmo, May 11, 2022.

1. ElbowsInElmo
    ElbowsInElmo Guest

Game launch issues

I’ve been unable to launch any games for the past 24 hours. The main error code I get is 0x8027025a and it’s happening with various titles like Battlefield V not getting past the first screen and DayZ unable to load past 10%.

I’ve so far tried reinstalling both games and have performed a soft factory reset of my console

I’m playing on Xbox one S

:)

ElbowsInElmo, May 11, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Game launch issues

Hello ElbowsInElmo!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Okay, this error code ending 025a means that the console is having difficulty connecting to the servers.

Let's try some means.

Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.

Scroll right on the panel to the System area.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings.

Select NAT Test Type.

Tell me what appears on this test, please

And try to take this test too, please!

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

I look forward to continuing, my friend.
  3. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Issues with Apps and Games Launching

Try clearing the cache.
    Put your finger on the start button of the console for 10 seconds until it goes out.
    Then wait another 30 and turn it on again.
    After trying this, reinstall the game.
    It may work for you :D.
  4. GoodByNice2KnoU Win User

I did change the power mode from instant on to energy saver, and the issues are occurring less often. The console is also set on a wireless network currently, as I do not have any cables long enough or any nearby ports to use a wired network.
  5. Joc Holliday Win User

You did it like that? Un-installed them first > Power Cycle > then Re-Install?

How long did it last you? If that the case ol dude going to come back with the same issue.
  6. Joc Holliday Win User

Someone reached out twitter with the same issue, We fixed his issue so far was by uninstalling the apps and doing a power cycle to clear the cache from any remaining information from the app on the ram or hard drive. This fixed his issues so far and hasn't
    had a problem yet.
Thema:

Game launch issues

1. Game launch issues - Similar Threads - Game launch issues

2. Game launching issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game launching issue: Hey there! I am trying to build games for the last few months but I have continuously faced some errors. We understand that at times some things can go wrong, and I want you to know that I work...
  3. Sound issue with some games when launching from the Xbox launcher on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound issue with some games when launching from the Xbox launcher on pc.: Some games such as Spiritfarer and Nobody saves the world have this issue where the sound is turns into this weird glitchy shrieking sound. This only happens with some games, and if I launch them...
  4. Yakuza Like A Dragon Games Pass - Launch and Cursor issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yakuza Like A Dragon Games Pass - Launch and Cursor issues: Hi, When I launch Yakuza Like A Dragon through the Xbox app on PC, it launches in a small windowed mode. When I try to go to settings, it seems to register multiple inputs so the cursor won't...
  5. Xbox One S Error Code 800701e7 and game launch issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Error Code 800701e7 and game launch issues: I'm about to loose my mind over this! Any time I attempt to load a downloaded game and attempt to play I am getting the trouble code 800701e7. It is consistently happening more frequently. I have...
  6. Issue launching games using Microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue launching games using Microsoft store.: Hello, I got Xbox game pass today and downloaded several games (Mortal Shell, Grounded, and Age of Empires 4); whenever I try to launch any of them after they have been installed, I receive this...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 opens Gaming services on Store when i try to launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 5 opens Gaming services on Store when i try to launch: When i try to launch Forza Horizon 5 it opens Gaming services page on the microsoft store i have tried to update windows, fix game services, reinstall game services using both regedit and...
  8. Issue launching gamepass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue launching gamepass game: I'm trying to play Final Fantasy XIII on PC through Gamepass. I've done 2 installs now and can't get it to launch, when I go to open it it launches the game and brings up the xbox sign ins 'Let's...
  9. Game launching issue on windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game launching issue on windows 11: Hi! I have an issue with my game. It is no launching in windows 11 but it was perfectly working on windows 10 home. Is there any solution for the same. 16a01024-3350-4cfc-a167-f0433e4337d3
  10. Game and App Launch issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game and App Launch issues: Xbox One console was fine earlier today. Playing MLB the Show 21, quit out of the game, went over to YouTube app but it wouldn't load. Then all of my apps and games from my external storage...