Game Library Glitch After Exiting Mange Games? Delta Ring

Discus and support Game Library Glitch After Exiting Mange Games? Delta Ring in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey guys loving the updated dash so far but the past couple days I've been running into a glitch where if I go to Owned games section of the library... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bwheels13, Feb 7, 2020.

1. /u/bwheels13
    /u/bwheels13 Guest

Hey guys loving the updated dash so far but the past couple days I've been running into a glitch where if I go to Owned games section of the library and then pick any game and go to manage game to see what DLC I have installed when pressing B to exit that screen it takes me back to the owned games section except when I get there it won't let me move around the screen with either the sticks or the d-pad and the only way to fix is it to press b to go back another screen or completely exit back to the main dash. Anyone else running into this?

submitted by /u/bwheels13
    [link] [comments]

/u/bwheels13, Feb 7, 2020
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Removing games with 0 gamerscore coming soon

It was also released to Beta an Delta rings on 31st October 17
  3. Echo4Ent Win User

How do I join the XBOX 1 X Insiders Previews?

One thing to be aware of, you must be active in the insider program for a while, and be selected for the alpha ring. You will likely start in the "Omega" ring, and after 1 month you can move up to the "Delta" ring. 3 months will get you
    into the "Beta" ring, etc.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

In my understanding the Dashboard experiment, A, B, C selection, is totally random.

As "Both consoles say their OS Version is (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335)" your consoles are either in the Beta or Delta ring.

Both those rings and Omega ring are getting a preview update News release notes Beta Delta Omega
    Insiders
    today, which you can manually start or wait until it becomes mandatory.

After you do the update, if you want to change rings, it will be the perfect time to change as all those rings will be on the same release. Subject to eligibility.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox Insider Hub

G'day

I know you said without XBOX, but thought I'd advise how you take your console out of the Insiders from within the Insider Hub on the console or at least drop down to a lower ring.

After you load hub under Announcements you will see what ring (Beta) your in..

Click to manage and/or exit from the previews.

At of today you would have to factory refresh if you leave but could go down to Delta without a refresh.

If you go down a ring wait until the Omega ring OS version is the same and go down to there which has fewer updates and is nearly about to be released as a General release.

Hope this helps
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Removing games with 0 gamerscore coming soon

It was also released to Beta an Delta rings on 31st October 17
    Ah right,cheers mate,didn't realise that.
Thema:

1. Game Library Glitch After Exiting Mange Games? Delta Ring - Similar Threads - Game Library Glitch

2. Owned not showing up in games library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned not showing up in games library: Some of my owned games are not showing up in my all owned games library 9ad6cd05-1d66-42a0-8f07-2ba01c56019d
  3. I redeemed a code for Dance Central Spotlight, but it does not appear in my Game Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for Dance Central Spotlight, but it does not appear in my Game Library: The code I entered on the redeem code web page was indicated that it was accepted for Dance Central Spotlight. However, this game does not appear in my XBox One game library. Is this game...
  4. Games not showing up in full library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not showing up in full library: Wondering why games aren't showing up in my full library. I have to go to the store to install them. Just wondering how many other games aren't showing up because I have almost 200 games....
  5. Game disapeared from my Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disapeared from my Library: My Dad bought The Wolf Among Us years ago and I uninstalled it to reinstall it but it has completely disappeared from the library and it's like we never bought it. I checked under my profile and...
  6. Purchased games not showing up in library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased games not showing up in library: My 100+ games are now not showing up in my owned games section, game pass wont let me look at any games but it will still let me play the game pass games i have installed, any suggestions, soft...
  7. Missing games from Full Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing games from Full Library: Im missing games from my Full Library. I don't know how many, but as an example, shadow of mordor gives me an option to install from the dtors, but its iot visible in my Full Library. Support...
  8. Previously claimed Games With Gold games disappearing from library in games with gold section.

in XboX Insiders
    Previously claimed Games With Gold games disappearing from library in games with gold section.: 1) Games with gold games such as EVOLVE, Forza Horizon 2, Forza Motorsport 5 don’t show up in ready to install games with gold section. The only way to install them is manual search in the...
  9. Aucun jeu dans ma bibliothèque [No games in my library]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Aucun jeu dans ma bibliothèque [No games in my library]: Bonjour, J'ai acheté mass effect 3 sur le Microsoft Store, sur Xbox, mais il n'est pas dans ma bibliothèque pourtant l'on m'a bien facturé 5,99€ sur mon compte. Comment faire pour le récupérer ?...
  10. Installation stopped reinstalling games from xbox library and download problem from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stopped reinstalling games from xbox library and download problem from...: My games are non discs but downloaded from Microsoft store. I have done everything to get my uninstalled games from my library to be installed. Even reset to factory settings and still the problem...