Game license error?

Discus and support Game license error? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Everyone! I have replaced my xbox 360 console because of a nand failure(only readable). From the old console, the hard drive and the installed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kovjoci, Jun 13, 2019.

1. kovjoci
    kovjoci Guest

Game license error?

:)

kovjoci, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Licensing Time/Purchase Expired

If I remember right, the licensing is different for videos than for game content. I believe it's a bit more restricted than game licenses. For example, licenses for videos cannot be transferred during a license transfer. Licenses for games and game content
    do not expire.
  3. GANGNAMSTYLE87 Win User

Gaming licenses

Well i disconnected wile in middle of game and tis running fine lol kids on minecraft lol thanks for the help. Much appreciated :) kids are happy am hwppy.
  4. maxen Win User

Gaming licenses

No worries, happy to help. Let me know how it goes when you get a chance to try it out - or if you have any additional questions.
  5. GANGNAMSTYLE87 Win User

Gaming licenses

Wow makes more sense thank you for the information i will try again when i get chance thanks for the help. :)
  6. ReaganSmash1994 Win User

Gaming Licenses

As GrimStreaker said, most downloaded content will not work offline on a different console and you will need to transfer the license.
Thema:

Game license error?

1. Game license error? - Similar Threads - Game license error

2. Renewal of Gaming Licenses

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Renewal of Gaming Licenses: Gday, im a user of xbox and have been over a many of years. I purchased Red Dead Redemption mtption 2 back when it came out in australia, a while back i had to delete it to make room for other...
  3. xbox one digital games license

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one digital games license: good morning. I want to close an xbox one account and I wanted to know if I can transfer the game licenses to another account in order not to lose the games I bought. ?? Thank's...
  4. Problem with game license

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with game license: I bought Batman AK in the pre-sale and after he joined the Gamepass I lost his license. Anyone going through this in Batman or any other game? 900a21fe-85a5-4460-9ba0-2b7c85f3e213
  5. "Acquiring license" and the game doesn't start to download

in XBoX on Windows
    "Acquiring license" and the game doesn't start to download: First of all, sorry if I make mistakes, english is not my first language. So, I just bought the Xbox Game Pass for my PC. I wanted to play Forza Horizon 4 and it being a Play Anywhere title was...
  6. hi im looking at my games in my browser profile and the licenses i bough dissapeared the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi im looking at my games in my browser profile and the licenses i bough dissapeared the...: Thank u very much. Greetings b4fccfa9-521a-41f8-8653-e682a9cd1080
  7. Transferring game licenses account to account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring game licenses account to account: Hi guys i have a quick question. recently i got permanently banned from Xbox live even my console got banned. the causation was very because of a complicated situation involving a dispute with a...
  8. Game Pass Licensing Issue Error Code: 0x803f800e

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Licensing Issue Error Code: 0x803f800e: I tried a Game Pass 14 day trial. Before the trial was over, I canceled my subscription on 7/4/18. Today, 7/5/18, I tried to play Gears of War Ultimate and received error code 0x803f800e, which...
  9. Track License Using of Game-DVD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Track License Using of Game-DVD: Hey, is it possible for the support to track the use of my own Game e.g. Monster Hunter World? So maybe they can find out if there are other devices used my DVD (license) actually ? Thanks for...
  10. Problem with State of Decay 2 because game "thinks" that I haven't a license to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with State of Decay 2 because game "thinks" that I haven't a license to play: Hello, I've got a problem with State of Decay 2. I can start the game but I am recieving the following messages while playing f.e. two minutes of the game: Warning- A running process may be...