Game listed as included... install.. get error game not included... [mod removed]???

Discus and support Game listed as included... install.. get error game not included... [mod removed]??? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I new to xbox beta account and subscription. I wanted to play Football Manager 2019. nice it is listed as included with sub. Download and install.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by kcufSM, Dec 7, 2019.

1. kcufSM
    kcufSM Guest

Game listed as included... install.. get error game not included... [mod removed]???

I new to xbox beta account and subscription. I wanted to play Football Manager 2019.

nice it is listed as included with sub.

Download and install.

Click play, get error.

Football Manager will not launch. Error code 0x803F8001

Search error: find : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...e/1ff0ed75-6f7c-4d50-b0a2-3b456432028c?auth=1

Rossbyuk

Thank you for patiently waiting, upon checking on our resources the game you are trying to play is unfortunately not part anymore of games that accumulated with Game Pass. this is answer from xbox support no longer on gamepass

SO: If this is the answer, WHY THE [mod removed] DOES IT STILL LIST THE GAME AND SAY IT"S INCLUDED?????????

Was looking forward to the sub but with [mod removed] service like this why would anyone put up with THIS [mod removed] SERVICE.

Sub to get access to game that's included. Spend time and resources to download and install..... to be told I can't play because it's not part of the list.

HOW MANY OTHER GAMES WILL GIVE THE SAME EXPERIENCE?????????????

[mod removed] MS???

:)

kcufSM, Dec 7, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

As you say the game was removed from the service. Having the game still advertised as still available on game pass is probably just an oversight. Sometimes these things happen, and I'm sure since they now know that it's still showing as available, that
    Microsoft will do something to remove it. You have to remember that the service is still in beta, and there will be issues like this.
  3. C Shooter5639 Win User

It would have been nice to be notified upfront that the game would be removed. I wouldn't have wasted hours in it knowing it would be gone in a couple of days.

added: I was still able to play it yesterday (6th dec)
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox (Beta) Game Issues?

• Launch powershell as an administrator and enter “get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers”
    • In the same powershell window, enter “start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN”
    • Install the app on that page, including accepting the UAC prompt when shown.
    • Try installing the game again.
  5. Brutal At This Win User

Fallout New Vegas wont install nor will dlc

Hello there Nemesis22193.

Are you receiving an error code at all?

Here is some information regarding the Backward Compatibility:

Trouble installing an Xbox 360 game on your Xbox One console

If you are running into issues installing an Xbox 360 game on your Xbox One console, perform a Power Cycle and try installing the game
    again.

• Fallout: New Vegas: In order for you to access the DLC included with the Game of the Year disc edition, you will need to use disc 2. Disc 2 will includes the full game as well as the included DLC. Disc 1 only includes the base game
    I hope this helps!
  6. Malacath Win User

DOWNLOADING CHAPTER 2 ON MINECRAFT STORY MODE. ERROR MESSAGE 80070057

Delisting a game shouldn't prevent install if you already own it.

They should still appear in ready to install.

If this is not the case then what is the point of buying games digitally if you can remove access to games we own at a whim?

EDIT: I've just checked and the game including episode 2 is still downloadable from the ready to install list
Thema:

1. Game listed as included... install.. get error game not included... [mod removed]??? - Similar Threads - Game listed included

2. List of games that need Backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    List of games that need Backward compatibility: Mortal kombat: Shaolin monks. Marvel Nemesis: rise of the imperfect. Mortal kombat:armageddon. Mortal kombat: deception. Dragon ball z: burst limit. Dragon ball z: saga. Facebreaker. Real...
  3. Please tell me the list of 4gb best game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please tell me the list of 4gb best game: Can u please tell me the list of best games which can play 4gb ram I found this link on the net can anybody confirm me is it good...
  4. Unhide owned games list with new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Unhide owned games list with new dashboard: How do I unhide games from all owned list with the new dashboard? Left stick + x doesn't seem to work anymore. submitted by /u/catattaro [link] [comments]
  5. Duplicate versions of games in my Ready to Install list. Only seems to affect backwards...

in XboX Insiders
    Duplicate versions of games in my Ready to Install list. Only seems to affect backwards...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ChopperCampbell [link] [comments]
  6. missing games from my ready to install list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missing games from my ready to install list: 100 of my purchased games have completely dissapeared from my account/xbox as in december i had over 500 games ,now i have only 403 and i have no idea which ones are gone. i have reset my xbox and...
  7. Фильтрация списка установленных на консоли игр для ребенка.[Filtering the list of games for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Фильтрация списка установленных на консоли игр для ребенка.[Filtering the list of games for...: Можно ли как то отфильтровать список установленных игр для детской учетной записи, чтобы ребенок видел в этом списке не все игры подряд, а только те, которые подходят под его возрастные...
  8. Duplicate game in ready to install list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Duplicate game in ready to install list: 1st off would rather talk to Microsoft about this but they don't do that anymore. so that said. I went to DL The Witcher 2 and noticed it was in the list twice. If I DL one of them it wont play...
  9. How remove a program from game list in Xbox Console Companion?

in XBoX on Windows
    How remove a program from game list in Xbox Console Companion?: Hello I added Chrome in my game list because I wanted to record the screen with Xbox game bar, but I can't remove it anymore. I already tried several times, and Chrome is not removed from the...
  10. full list of current games available in the store with achievements including the free ones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    full list of current games available in the store with achievements including the free ones: just wondering if anyone knows where there is a list of all current games that are in the store which have xbox achievements I just looked at true achievements list and the games I searched for...