Game loading save from cloud

Discus and support Game loading save from cloud in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, when I first started playing on Xbox and started playing xbox 360 games on it, I used to have the option, when loading up a save from a 360 game,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ryker61, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Ryker61
    Ryker61 Guest

So, when I first started playing on Xbox and started playing xbox 360 games on it, I used to have the option, when loading up a save from a 360 game, to load the save from either the cloud or the internal drive. Today when I started playing Half-Life 2,
    I could only load my save game from the Cloud. I don't have the option to select the internal drive anymore. Did something get changed?

:)

Ryker61, Mar 25, 2020
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 сохранения[Forza Horizon 4 save]

Since you chose to get the save game from local disc, the cloud save is probably rewritten with the new save.

You should have chosen for the cloud save to load.
  3. Spazpol Win User

Xbox 360 and the cloud

if you game save is on the cloud associated with your gamertag, when you go to load save data in the game, pick from the cloud instead of from physical memory of your console.
  4. Dirty Loco Win User

The Cloud Has To GO Bring Back USB

[quote user="vikingland1"]Rule #1 in any RPG save often , cloud or no cloud problem solved.[/quote]

This is true, but the problem comes about when you save offline to your hard drive, it won't be synchronized to your cloud save. Meaning, if load the game later on, when back online, the cloud save, not the hard drive save will
    be loaded. Overwriting your hard drive save.

You can stop the cloud save from loading, but you need to be paying attention when it happens.
  5. Dre G Writer Win User

Switching from Couch to Online Coop?

yup, if he saves his game on the cloud, and load his profile on your console, and load anysaves from the cloud on to your console, and while you guys play and level up, he can then go back home and load that saved game on his own console.
  6. DopeGum Win User

Loading saved games from Cloud?

Hi Amb3r, yes that is correct, when you play a game on Xbox One it is automatically synced to the cloud. In theory once you change Xbox you should just open the game with the same account and while the game is launching it will sync with the cloud save.
    Make sure you are logged in to the correct account and that you are connected to the internet. Let us know if that worked :)
Thema:

1. Game loading save from cloud - Similar Threads - Game loading save

2. Error loading PC Zoo Tycoon CC saved game

in XBoX on Windows
    Error loading PC Zoo Tycoon CC saved game: Hi, I am playing Zoo Tycoon compelte collection on my PC. Now when I am trying go open my last saved game an error pops up saying "Not a Microsoft Zoo Tycoon saved game". I had been playing game...
  3. Xbox Games Pass for PC - A Plague Tale: Innocence NOT SAVING/STORING/LOADING FILES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games Pass for PC - A Plague Tale: Innocence NOT SAVING/STORING/LOADING FILES: I recently downloaded "A Plague Tale: Innocence" onto my PC using the Xbox Games Pass for PC and have sunk roughly 8 hours into it collectively without having the game save, then reload...
  4. Xbox Games Pass for PC - A Plague Tale: Innocence NOT SAVING/STORING/LOADING FILES

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Games Pass for PC - A Plague Tale: Innocence NOT SAVING/STORING/LOADING FILES: I recently downloaded "A Plague Tale: Innocence" onto my PC using the Xbox Games Pass for PC and have sunk roughly 8 hours into it collectively without having the game save, then reload...
  5. FFXV: Game does not save/load

in XBoX on Windows
    FFXV: Game does not save/load: [img] I can play the game days ago. The last time I played was Friday. I installed a Windows update yesterday morning, Saturday. When I tried playing in the evening, the data is already lost!...
  6. Loading save game crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loading save game crash: Everytime i try to load my save file on dragonball z kakarot it kicks me out if the game back to the home screen. This started last night and has been the same today. i have hard reset my xbox....
  7. borderlands 3 lost characters , game save badly loaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 3 lost characters , game save badly loaded: hi! i was playing borderlands3 and due to a wrongly loading of the local save file, the cloud save file has been overwritten i’ve lost 15 of the 17 characters and hundreds of hours in playing and...
  8. game want load saved game data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game want load saved game data: I had a digital copy of mxvs atv:all out from Microsoft Store,the first day I had it i played for several hours beating races and so on.after ihad played awhile i eventually turned it off.well...
  9. Outer World on Game Pass PC can't load saves in offline mode

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer World on Game Pass PC can't load saves in offline mode: I have Game Pass for PC and have my laptop designated for offline play. I've been playing Outer Worlds while online and it uses cloud saves automatically. When I try to play while offline, it...
  10. XBox Game Pass - Outer Worlds - Can't load save after reinstall

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Pass - Outer Worlds - Can't load save after reinstall: I had to reinstall Outer Worlds recently owing to annoying circumstances, but now I can't load any saves from before I reinstalled. They are there, but whenever I select them my game crashes to...