Game modifiers

Discus and support Game modifiers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been on twitch for a while and i've came across someone that says they are hackers and are hacking advanced warfare (game modifiers). They are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bySev, Nov 15, 2014.

1. bySev
    bySev Guest

Game modifiers

I've been on twitch for a while and i've came across someone that says they are hackers and are hacking advanced warfare (game modifiers). They are also very rude and disrespectful. Their twitch is Twitch.
    You can read the chat or even listen to them yourself. Hopefully some action is taken towards them! Thank you for you time!

:)

bySev, Nov 15, 2014
  2. Getting kicked counts as a loss

DICE should take the modifiers from the most popular servers and host some official servers with those modifiers.

IsaacClarkeSNL, Nov 15, 2014
  3. campaign medals

the modifiers make them more difficult

FistswivUrToes, Nov 15, 2014
  4. Game modifiers

I am with you on it cause I just have reviewed the web site and that is pretty much frustrating specially to those players that are not aware for that kind of lobby. I hope Activision's gonna take a look on it as well.

BeejaySalazar, Nov 15, 2014
  5. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Modifying games

This can cause your account to be temporarily suspended or sometimes even banned because of modding. Even though you can go in to the files and edit them on the PC does not mean that it is okay to do. Only games that have downloadable mods like skyrim
    and fallout 4 are acceptable.
  6. BeejaySalazar Win User

Game modifiers

I am with you on it cause I just have reviewed the web site and that is pretty much frustrating specially to those players that are not aware for that kind of lobby. I hope Activision's gonna take a look on it as well.
  7. AridLizard Win User

Modifying games

if the game developers allow mods and add in a menu for downloading and installing them then it's all good, but if they don't, attempting to mod the game could result in an Enforcement Action against the Xbox Live profile as this is explicitly against the
    CoC and TOU.

you could try contacting the Developers of KSP asking if they have plans to add in User Created Content for the Xbox version.
  8. Da Wife Said No Win User

my console has been banned i need to apply to get it removed

Your console did not get banned for trapping people in a corner. It gets banned normalyy for some type of modified content such as game mods, modifying avatar, modifying tenure year, etc......
  9. ThePurplMonster Win User

Why areb't modded/rapid fire controllers a bannable offense?

Modifying controllers and modifying consoles are two COMPLETELY different things. The controller is modified seperately from the console. It is more difficult to edtect a modified controller than a console. However, it is possible. I'm sure that Microsoft
    doesn't have software to do it, but if it is used in-game and someone files a complaint or an Xbox Staff Member see's it, they will ban them for a decided amount of time.
Thema:

Game modifiers

1. Game modifiers - Similar Threads - Game modifiers

2. Alpha Skip Ahead Ring - Can't seamlessly switch between party and game chat

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Ring - Can't seamlessly switch between party and game chat: Hi All I'm having the exact same issue as this person has posted and the only way to switch between party and game chat with no issues is to restart my console. I have reported this with the...
  3. Bought Games won't install but Ea Access Games do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Games won't install but Ea Access Games do: I have 1 year ea access membership and I have bought NBA 2k20 and 2 other games. I was installing the games I bought separately and an installation cancelled problem appeared. But when I tried...
  4. I bought a game but it says i don't own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game but it says i don't own it.: So i bought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare when it was released for £60 and had no problem with installing or anything. I then decided to game share with my brother for other things, but he also...
  5. Cant download game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download game: ive just bought the new modern warefare game and i can download everything besides the multiplayer. it keeps saying that it appears to be corrupt and to try to reinstall it with a code...
  6. games Syncing data stay on 0% every time i try to play a game on xbg. i can't play any game...

in XBoX on Windows
    games Syncing data stay on 0% every time i try to play a game on xbg. i can't play any game...: games Syncing data stay on 0% every time i try to play a game on xbg. i can't play any game now and if i click cancel then the game always stuck on loading screen forever. [img]...
  7. Games getting stuck at 100% since recent update

in XboX Insiders
    Games getting stuck at 100% since recent update: [IMG] submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  8. Modifying games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modifying games: So, i read a post made in 2017 about modifying games, I did see the response, but it was directed to games at aren't... modifiable if that's the right word, and that got me thinking, what about...
  9. XBox Game Pass for PC játékok moddolása [Translation - Modify XBox Game Pass for PC games]

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Pass for PC játékok moddolása [Translation - Modify XBox Game Pass for PC games]: Hello, Esetleg valakinek van valami információja, hogy a Microsoft Store-on keresztül letöltött játékok valaha Moddolhatóak lesznek? Illetve akár egy lehetséges Időpontott is erre a Feature-re...
  10. Player caught cheating/modifying Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Player caught cheating/modifying Game: Basically I was playing rainbow 6 siege and I placed a claymore which exploded immediately and said I died from a knife from a player name [Mod Removed]. The next round I was shot by nothing and...