Game never loads up on the 360!

Discus and support Game never loads up on the 360! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Still can't connect to UPlay and im always stuck on the loading screen! Never loads up the game! This is on the Xbox 360! And also this started... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FuzzyChips, May 28, 2014.

1. FuzzyChips
    FuzzyChips Guest

Still can't connect to UPlay and im always stuck on the loading screen! Never loads up the game! This is on the Xbox 360!

And also this started happening when I was lucky enough to go to Uplay and redeemed some bonus content

:)

FuzzyChips, May 28, 2014
  2. tazzman56
    tazzman56 Guest
    The game never loads!!!

Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

Select Storage or Memory. Press Y on your controller and highlight storage then select clear system cache.

When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes

tazzman56, May 28, 2014
  3. ELDOKSH2012
    ELDOKSH2012 Guest
    The game never loads!!!

I have downloadede the game just today moring from Xbox Store , it works fine and the graphics are very nice but I facing a problem that when I start a new game , the cutscene stops and stucks but I still hear voices and after 3 times of stucking the stops
    on a picture with no sounds and for a long time so I close the game and I tried 4 times but no good .So I wish I receive help as fast as possible ,thanks

ELDOKSH2012, May 28, 2014
  4. jaspertodd Win User

Xbox New dashboard Hopes

Realy? I never had a problem with the guide loading or the Previously played players list.They load up pretty fast on my 360.
  5. Lukeuk1995 Win User

Xbox 360 backwards compatibility

Hi

I’ve just tried this, straight after the 360 load up screen I get “Getting your xbox 360 info...” This never loads and the game eventually loads its title screen. I press the A button to start the game and I am then prompted to download my profile on the
    sign in screen as I don’t have and accounts there. This doesnt work as its failing to connect to xbox live.
  6. CharlesWichus Win User

Fallout Game of the year edition for Xbox One and Xbox 360

Yes the game is loaded, like I go out of Vault 101 and the DLCs never load, usually on my old Xbox 360 once I reach Springvale that's when it usually loads, and when it loads it shows up on the radar, but it doesn't load on my Xbox One, I have Fallout
    3 Game Of The Year edition for Xbox 360 and Xbox One. I have installed all 5 DLCs but they don't load. And no I am not getting any error codes at all. so please help me with this situation
  7. FallingSputnik Win User

The game never loads!!!

Have you tried clearing your cache 3 times, looking for corrupt files, or maybe re-installing the game to your storage device? If not, you should. Otherwise, try a different storage device.
  8. tazzman56 Win User

The game never loads!!!

Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

Select Storage or Memory. Press Y on your controller and highlight storage then select clear system cache.

When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes
Thema:

1. Game never loads up on the 360! - Similar Threads - Game never loads

2. A game which I preordered never showed up in my library.

in XBoX on Consoles
    A game which I preordered never showed up in my library.: Hello, Last year I preordered the new fallout game, fallout 76. The beta was working fine and I looked forward to getting the fully released game. When the day came, I looked in my library at my...
  3. Receiving notifications for getting achievements for games ive never played

in XBoX on Mobile
    Receiving notifications for getting achievements for games ive never played: I've been receiving notifications for achievements for games ive never played and its freaking me out 7cc36e91-bdbd-4cd0-94ff-95b1ffcce8f7
  4. Games do not install, stay in queue but download never starts

in XBoX on Windows
    Games do not install, stay in queue but download never starts: Games do not install, stay in queue but download never starts Yes, I have space enought in the HD 47f564c9-891f-49ba-a18e-c653d7b6dee2
  5. "Just getting your game ready", Never loads, repeatedly comes back when canceled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Just getting your game ready", Never loads, repeatedly comes back when canceled: Hi guys, About a week ago my Xbox One stopped allowing me to play games. I have over 60 games installed (On both the console and on an external hard drive). Only a handful are physical disc...
  6. "Just getting your game ready" then never loads.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Just getting your game ready" then never loads.: Hey, My GTAV disc continues to come up with "Just getting your game ready" and proceeds to never load, Help this is making me very very annoyed. d8093b4c-a160-43d6-9106-ad0f2fe13b43
  7. Can find games but the bar in the map loading never moves and the game quits soon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can find games but the bar in the map loading never moves and the game quits soon: I bought the Halo MCC yesterday and have been eager to play multiplayer games. I can find games pretty quickly. But once it stars loading the map, he bar in the map loading never moves and the...
  8. Cant load game saves / games act as if I've never played before

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant load game saves / games act as if I've never played before: I'm past the point of frustration with my Xbox one. I haven't even had the console for a month and i'm having yet another issue with it. I'm guessing this has something to do with Microsoft/Xbox...
  9. The game never loads!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game never loads!!!: Just got Watch Dogs and each time I click continue the loading bar goes up to 3/4 of the line and than it stops! Is there a way to fix that? 89423957-c847-476b-b610-33379007b8a2
  10. Games never load when put in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games never load when put in: Why is it that my xbox one is always in standby mode but whenever i want to switch the game thats in the disk tray, i have to unplug the bix in order for it to load for me to play? That seems like...