Game not accesible

Discus and support Game not accesible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have redeemed a game code, it's showing on my order history, but I can't start game, it redirects to Microsoft store... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheBlackArroVV, May 2, 2021.

1. Game not accesible

I have redeemed a game code, it's showing on my order history, but I can't start game, it redirects to Microsoft store

:)

TheBlackArroVV, May 2, 2021
  2. andykoster Win User

Elite application

Try re downloading and it should be accesible Thu the my games section
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Accesibility

Hey there
    enricoanzelmo

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a
    new thread asking for assistance.
  4. enricoanzelmo Win User

Accesibility

The problem is solved automatically
  5. {Parity} Win User

Accesibility

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  6. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

accesibility

Hey there, Acedia EU

Welcome

No, this will not be possible. Only the Xbox Enforcement team can unsuspend accounts, and they won't want to do this as it goes against the ban.

Sorry,

Regards,
Thema:

Game not accesible

1. Game not accesible - Similar Threads - Game accesible

2. Game Pass Ultimate Ends, Can't play Titanfall 2 (While I bought it beforehand)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate Ends, Can't play Titanfall 2 (While I bought it beforehand): My game pass ended a couple days ago, which had EA Play or whatever it is. In surprising coincidence, the next time I opened titanfall which was today, it said that my profile was not permitted to...
  3. Game Download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Download: I recently got a new game, second hand on disc. Its GTA5 so its a bit old but when i put it in the xbox, the netwrok part of the download went pretty quick, about 30GB in a couple of hours. Now...
  4. game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass: i have a game on disk then bought game pass now its on game pass what should i do i want to play the game offline 1017a311-2b8c-4bda-9efa-e1748a53fbf6
  5. Games running through xbox game pass stop recognizing controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Games running through xbox game pass stop recognizing controller: Hello. I've been having this issue repeat over the past 2 months and with several games: I would install a game, play it with my xbox one controller and it would work without any problems. I...
  6. XBOX Gamepass for PC - Games not luching

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Gamepass for PC - Games not luching: I have Xbox game pass ultimate, and I can download games from game pass to my pc. But when I try to launch the games, its doesnt do anything. The games do not start but there is no error...
  7. Hellblade on Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hellblade on Xbox Game Pass: I recently downloaded Hellblade on my Xbox One S from Game Pass. Tried to play it but game keeps closing to my Home Screen before loading up the main menu. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and...
  8. Can I play The Division 2 with friends after Game pass subscription expires?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play The Division 2 with friends after Game pass subscription expires?: Hi, I'm a bit confused about whether i can continue to play with my friends/other agents online on The Division 2 now that there is no Gold subscription anymore. My Game pass expires in few days....
  9. Games for Windows Marketplace not accesible

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Marketplace not accesible: I know many have posted a problem such as this with no resolution. I have had "Microsoft Flight" on my PC for years and still have the basic Flight program but can no longer access "Games for...
  10. Game pass redeemed but not accesible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game pass redeemed but not accesible: hi all, I bought my son 1 month Xbox game pass from Amazon. Entered the code on Xbox and all good. However the product is not accesible on Xbox, just wants me to buy it again. The purchase shows...