Game not available

Discus and support Game not available in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have just dance 2018, I bought just dance unlimited for a month but I can't see it in my account. When trying to access the game, it suggest me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bitfield, Jan 22, 2021.

1. bitfield
    bitfield Guest

Game not available

I have just dance 2018, I bought just dance unlimited for a month but I can't see it in my account. When trying to access the game, it suggest me to buy it again. I did by mistake and it is still not available.

:)

bitfield, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Loraine Mon Win User

Game not availible

Hi,

The Windows Live PC Marketplace was closed last August 25, 2013. Although you will not be able to purchase new games, you can continue to enjoy previously purchased content by downloading them through the Games for Windows Live client software as usual on
    this link.

You can also check the
    Age of Empires III: Complete Collection - FAQ
    for more details about the installation process and other troubleshooting steps for the game.

If you need more assistance you can also contact
    Steam Support
    or have your concern posted in Steam Community.

Let us know how it goes.
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

games are not available

4. Smwutches Win User

GAME not available....

Not all games and content are available in all regions.
  5. Jeremy2085 Win User

games are not available

If you have been sold a game pass for the console and don't have a console you would be able to purchase a refund for this particular product through xbox customer services and then purchase one for the PC afterwards. Good luck and all the best to you.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Games not available?

Thema:

Game not available

1. Game not available - Similar Threads - Game available

2. Game not working and only trial available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not working and only trial available: I downloaded the full version of cold war but it will only let me play the multi-player and zombies. Campaign is locked as it says I have to purchase the game but I already own it. All content...
  3. is Samsung note 20 game pass available in Australia

in XBoX on Mobile
    is Samsung note 20 game pass available in Australia: I did have beta version of Game Pass on my Samsung Note 20 but has now disappeared. Is it available in Australia? 797c714c-b0c6-4afd-a704-d2edfac89285
  4. Xbox 360 games not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games not available: So ive had my xbox account for well over 6 years now, and before i got an xbox 1 S, i had an xbox 360, it had alot of games on it including castle crashers, minecraft xbox 360 edition, doom 2, n+,...
  5. DOOM and FALLOUT 76 not available on game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    DOOM and FALLOUT 76 not available on game pass: I just bought the xbox game pass ultimate for pc, and when i tried to download doom eternal and fallout 76, it says its not available, does someone know if its just temporal or if theres someway...
  6. Game code redeemed but not available to download on XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game code redeemed but not available to download on XBox One: I redeemed a game code against my Microsoft account. It shows up on my order history. If I log into the XBox, this also shows in my order history but the game isn't available to download. I...
  7. Availability of games outside the Xbox Region.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Availability of games outside the Xbox Region.: Hi Everyone, i'm new to the community and here to say things. So, i live in Australia and interested to buy the new Xbox a.k.a Xbox Series X once available in selected retailers. I have a...
  8. Game pass ultimate 3 month for 1 euro not available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate 3 month for 1 euro not available.: Hello, I want to subscribe to game pass with the offer 1 euro for 3 month. But as soon as I click on the offer the price grow up to 12,99. I am not Russian by the way. Thanks for the help....
  9. Xbox game pass ultimate cloud streaming option not available in android app using my account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass ultimate cloud streaming option not available in android app using my account: I recently purchased the ultimate xbox game pass subscription in order to have acces to the cloud streaming option using the android app. But when I try logging in with my account, the cloud...
  10. Pc save not available on cloud gaming. (monster sanctuary)

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc save not available on cloud gaming. (monster sanctuary): Hi So I have been playing monster sanctuary on my pc. Now I wanted to continue playing on my phone using the cloud feature. I thought I would be able to use the same save file? Since monster...