Game not downloading

Discus and support Game not downloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi so i bought a game and it downloads to 100% but it doesn't appear in "my games" just asks to download again. How do i fix this??... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnGiM95, May 25, 2022.

1. AnGiM95
    AnGiM95 Guest

Game not downloading

Hi so i bought a game and it downloads to 100% but it doesn't appear in "my games" just asks to download again. How do i fix this??

:)

AnGiM95, May 25, 2022
  2. TheVerbalMurder Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hey there! There is actually an active service alert for downloading games on demand from the marketplace. All you can do is wait for the situation to be resolved.

HTTPS://www.xbox.com/status
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

Downloaded game not downloading

Hi there, the only thing I can think of is did you ever go through your hard drive to see if there was a partial download of the game, possibly with a yellow triangle signalling that it's corrupted?

Sometimes these corrupted partial downloads can stop it from being re-download successfully the second time. See the link for more information on deleting games from your hard drive:

support.xbox.com/.../install-play-delete-game
  4. onyxishere Win User

Downloading game updates and downloading games

Sorry to hear it. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps.
  5. Legendary Plank Win User

Downloaded game/Downloaded content

I'll save for a new HDD and hopefully it will solve the problem. Thanks for the comments everyone.
  6. Peter_Gamer Win User

Downloading previously downloaded games

Thanks for the response, but they are not showing up in my Ready to Install. They are also not in my account. Might be because they are old (they are for my original Xbox One, which was about 3 years old....)
Thema:

Game not downloading

1. Game not downloading - Similar Threads - Game downloading

2. Game won't download from windows store

in XboX Insiders
    Game won't download from windows store: Hi I'm having the same issue as this redditor. Trying to download a game from the digital store on XSX and it won't download past a certain point (2.22Gb/5.51Gb). Only thing is im in a dorm so I...
  3. Can something be done about games downloading and updateing to 2-3 different hard drives?

in XboX Insiders
    Can something be done about games downloading and updateing to 2-3 different hard drives?: It seems with the new xbox series x/s the game wants to update and download on 2 seperate hard drives instead of just staying on one particular drive wich is makeing my mom and myself alittle...
  4. Tried to install Hitman Trilogy from Game Pass, download errored, now can't cancel it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to install Hitman Trilogy from Game Pass, download errored, now can't cancel it: I tried to install the Hitman Trilogy from Game Pass but a Windows Update caused a restart mid-download. I now cannot cancel individual parts (It downloads Hitman 3 and each level in the trilogy...
  5. Unable to download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download games: [img] I was unable to download Minecraft from Xbox app in my laptop I have 500Gb left in my disk and my net is also not bad it is stuck at 0% 1f3ead9c-ff28-4348-bf98-3292bbf178bc
  6. I can't download pc gamepass games to my external ssd D Drive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download pc gamepass games to my external ssd D Drive.: When i change the download location in settings and go back to download a game it only shows C Drive. I've tried REinstalling the app and restarting everything. 12283ea7-338c-408c-bec9-2d89bf66f6af
  7. If I buy a game said to be an Xbox 360 game on the Xbox store website, can I download it on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a game said to be an Xbox 360 game on the Xbox store website, can I download it on...: In particular, Rayman 3 is currently on sale on the Xbox store (Buy Rayman 3 HD | Xbox) and it says it's originally an Xbox 360 game even though it says it can only be downloaded to the Xbox One...
  8. GAMEPASS PC CANT DOWNLOAD GAMES I HAVE ULTIMATE ALWAYS HAVE!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAMEPASS PC CANT DOWNLOAD GAMES I HAVE ULTIMATE ALWAYS HAVE!!: The PC experience for gamepass is absolutely one of the worst experiences from a software company. The app is an absolute horror to log in. How can the app take the wrong email every time, so i...
  9. Xbox One - Game Downloads Needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Game Downloads Needed: Do I need to install A game before I can play it? Installing the game defeats the purpose of having a disc. d50d3b22-37f7-4f23-8253-fd2c9543785c
  10. Gaming Services deleted from registry but not available to download from store

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming Services deleted from registry but not available to download from store: Title says it all, I can't run gamepass games so I followed the instructions of another thread to deleted the registry folders then run the power shell command but I don't have the option to...