Game not installing at all

Discus and support Game not installing at all in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i had to unistall quite a few games and now im starting to install them all, the problem is that i put the disk in and nothing happens, it should... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Peyton AdamsYT, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Game not installing at all

So i had to unistall quite a few games and now im starting to install them all, the problem is that i put the disk in and nothing happens, it should start installing but literally nothing happens Also the second i put the disk in my entire xbox slows down
    and it disconnects me from gold

:)

Peyton AdamsYT, Oct 11, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

3. AyeeJamesy Win User

Contact microsoft they should help you resolve it
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi Peyton AdamsYT,

sorry to hear. First of all try a power cycle like this:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button
      on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
      Important Be sure to wait 60 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button
      on your console to turn on the Xbox One.
    If this does not work try if the drive still work with a Music CD!

And please Keep us informed
  6. Evo Fire Win User

Game install not working at all

[quote user="Malacath"]

Try cancelling any installs you have downloading or queued.

Then touch the power button for about 5 seconds until console beeps to shut down.

Once console has finished shutting down and the light on the power brick has turned to orange unplug the console from the mains.

Wait a couple of minutes then plug the console back in, boot up and try again.

[/quote]

if that does not work you can also try resetting you're console by going to settings>system>restore factory defaults

then you will need to reinstall everything
Thema:

1. Game not installing at all - Similar Threads - Game installing

2. My Fallout 4 DLC's dissappeared after re-installing the game, any clues to why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fallout 4 DLC's dissappeared after re-installing the game, any clues to why?: Hello fellow Wastelanders, recently I have decided to re-install one of my old games, Fallout 4, when I entered the game I downloaded and updated old mods and then started playing. It worked just...
  3. Gaming services wont install on Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming services wont install on Windows 10 PC: Hi everyone :) i'm having a problem running game pass for PC! When I try to install Gaming Services on the Xbox app it just gets stuck on the screen below forever and wont install. [img]...
  4. Xbox PC game installs not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC game installs not working: For some reason I cannot install games that require administrator approval when on wi-fi. It work fine over ethernet bet when I am not plugged in the download starts but stays at 0B/s and doesn't...
  5. Error code 0x00000001 when installing games from the Beta Games Pass App for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x00000001 when installing games from the Beta Games Pass App for PC: Every time I try install a game from the game pass app for PC I get error code 0x00000001 and it stops the download. I have restarted my computer many times I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  6. PC Game Install

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Install: Cannot get a pc game installed on my pc--purchased through my game pass account--I keep getting an error code when starting download--something about windows update but its working ok so not sure...
  7. Game Pass PC saying theres not enough space to install when there is

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC saying theres not enough space to install when there is: Title pretty much says it all, I have 2 drives one is nearly full and the other has 300gb space free, but when I select the 300gb free drive and try to install any game I get an error which says...
  8. I can't install a purchased game from the Microsoft store.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install a purchased game from the Microsoft store.: I purchased a minecraft game today , it's been a few hours since my purchase but I'm not able to install the game . It still hasn't appeared in the "ready to install" section . My purchase appears...
  9. The new Xbox dashboard now shows recently installed games and Apps on the "My Games & Apps"...

in XboX Insiders
    The new Xbox dashboard now shows recently installed games and Apps on the "My Games & Apps"...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Benny_schreiber [link] [comments]
  10. Purchased game unavailable to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased game unavailable to install: I purchased a game but I am unable to install it; in my Order History the purchase is shown but in the Microsoft Store instead of having the option to “Install” the game I only have the option to...