Game not installing at all

Discus and support Game not installing at all in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i had to unistall quite a few games and now im starting to install them all, the problem is that i put the disk in and nothing happens, it should... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Peyton AdamsYT, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Game not installing at all

So i had to unistall quite a few games and now im starting to install them all, the problem is that i put the disk in and nothing happens, it should start installing but literally nothing happens Also the second i put the disk in my entire xbox slows down
    and it disconnects me from gold

:)

Peyton AdamsYT, Oct 11, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

3. AyeeJamesy Win User

Contact microsoft they should help you resolve it
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi Peyton AdamsYT,

sorry to hear. First of all try a power cycle like this:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button
      on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
      Important Be sure to wait 60 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button
      on your console to turn on the Xbox One.
    If this does not work try if the drive still work with a Music CD!

And please Keep us informed
  6. Evo Fire Win User

Game install not working at all

[quote user="Malacath"]

Try cancelling any installs you have downloading or queued.

Then touch the power button for about 5 seconds until console beeps to shut down.

Once console has finished shutting down and the light on the power brick has turned to orange unplug the console from the mains.

Wait a couple of minutes then plug the console back in, boot up and try again.

[/quote]

if that does not work you can also try resetting you're console by going to settings>system>restore factory defaults

then you will need to reinstall everything
Thema:

1. Game not installing at all - Similar Threads - Game installing

2. Xbox (Beta) App on PC, error 0x80073cf3 when attempting to install Admin required games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App on PC, error 0x80073cf3 when attempting to install Admin required games: I have been trying for over 2 hours to fix this irritating issue, I've restarted my PC multiple times as well as ensured it is up to date. I have looked up and followed guides on how to fix this...
  3. Having trouble starting a game, tells me to install

in XBoX on Windows
    Having trouble starting a game, tells me to install: I'm using the Xbox for Windows 10 Beta and I'm having a very strange problem. So, I tried launching a game several times and it didn't, so I thought I'd reinstall it to see if it would work....
  4. Unable to Install Any Games With My Game Pass (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Install Any Games With My Game Pass (PC): The title says it all if there are any more question's plz don't hurt to ask. [img] c1b307e9-1a26-4eeb-8bae-140b45b9f701
  5. Install game pass game from mobile app to second console only

in XboX Insiders
    Install game pass game from mobile app to second console only: I have a second console at my holiday home. I do not have the ability to install games to my second console using the mobile app. Please add feature to install game pass games to other consoles...
  6. Games not installing after purchase

in XboX Insiders
    Games not installing after purchase: Hi, I have this issue from a long time now and it seems it's only me as I haven't see anyone else reporting it. I usually buy games at the Microsoft Store using my laptop rather than the one in...
  7. Xbox Game Pass - BROFORCE - installation froze at 83%

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass - BROFORCE - installation froze at 83%: Hey! I just got Xbox Game Pass [Basic] for 3 months and I have a problem. I wanted to play a game called Broforce so i tried to install it. The installation froze exactly at 83% (367.2MB /...
  8. Games not wanting to update and install downloads

in XboX Insiders
    Games not wanting to update and install downloads: [IMG] submitted by /u/FindingSum3662 [link] [comments]
  9. duplicate games showing up in ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    duplicate games showing up in ready to install: Today I noticed games already installed in "ready to install" GTA V and Witcher II enhanced edition. it was not like this as of sunday last week. I double checked both were installed and playable....
  10. Games missing from Ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games missing from Ready to install: I purchased 650 digital Games over the course of several years and now only 508 are showing in my ready to install. I've logged out of my account and even reset my Xbox One s and it seemed to have...