Game not installing

Discus and support Game not installing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to install call of duty advance war fare but doesnt work,it second hand a54e4857-b3e1-4aac-930a-49785d68fb80 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XolaniNkomo, Jan 13, 2021.

1. XolaniNkomo
    XolaniNkomo Guest

Game not installing

Trying to install call of duty advance war fare but doesnt work,it second hand

:)

XolaniNkomo, Jan 13, 2021
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Installing a game and it stops installing

Hello Megan,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Is this game a digital download, or a disc game? If it is a disc game, the disc could be faulty if used. Let us know this detail and we will do our best to help you out.

I would also test out your console to see if it is capable of completing downloads. Cancel the download for the cars game. You can then try downloading a demo, or a free game like fortnite.
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Curious, how long have you let it sit at 40%? I've had games do this occassionally, and I'll see it sitting still when downloading and not progressing. I've honestly just left it and did something else, and came back later (maybe a half hour) and then
    it would be moving a little again. I'm not sure if maybe the specific file it's downloading at that time might be larger or how it works, but I've done that before. I would let it sit for a little bit and see if it moves, but if it's not moving after 30-60
    minutes then yes try more troubleshooting. Good luck!
  4. meganRussell1 Win User

It has a notification come up saying installation has stopped.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. Dank Tamales Win User

Game not installing

Digital

A hard reset of the console can fix the problem. Hold the power button until it turns off completely then try again.
    It took two tries but I think it's working now! Thanks
Thema:

Game not installing

1. Game not installing - Similar Threads - Game installing

2. Xbox games from gamepass install but dont run after opening the desired app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox games from gamepass install but dont run after opening the desired app: Recently I had bought the game pass on pc in hopes to play games with my friends, but after downloading the games I cant seem to open them, I click 'play' but nothing seems to open, I have...
  3. My PC won't let me install e10+ games, but my Xbox let's me download T games with the same...

in XBoX on Windows
    My PC won't let me install e10+ games, but my Xbox let's me download T games with the same...: I am using a family account, and my account has no purchase restrictions. Without sharing anything personal I am more than 13 years old. I tried to download Among Us with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate,...
  4. Its telling me to install a game I already installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Its telling me to install a game I already installed: This has been happening for about a week now. When ever I install a big game. It would fully install. When I go to play it tho it would say that I need to install this game or app even though I...
  5. Some games wont install to my series x after i buy them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some games wont install to my series x after i buy them: Some game i have bought and some that are free wont install. Fortnite. Tom clancy break point south park fracturebutwhole resident evil 5 uno just to name a few. I restarted my xbox a lot i have a...
  6. Why does Games for Windows Fail to install on my computer?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Games for Windows Fail to install on my computer?: Here is the screenshot I took of the error Message. [img] h 137800a8-dfbf-4507-9e99-df7dc1e79544
  7. Master chief collection saying the games aren't installed

in XBoX on Windows
    Master chief collection saying the games aren't installed: I installed the Master Chief Collection today on my PC, and it isn't working. I have downloaded all of the games, and on the Microsoft store it tells me i have downloaded all the games, even the...
  8. unable to install game due to corruption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to install game due to corruption: my call of duty cold war keeps showing installation stopped and i cant install the game and when i click on it when its in the queue it says its corrupt 86d071f2-da4e-4709-bb36-840137a59ce2
  9. (0x803FB103) can't install game pass pc

in XBoX on Windows
    (0x803FB103) can't install game pass pc: (0x803FB103) I keep getting this message instantly after starting the installation of game pass pc. 7ca76d84-f62d-46d9-866a-6302484e585b
  10. Installation stopped for digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stopped for digital game: Installation stopped each time I try installing digital copy of AC Valhalla. I have done factory reset and deleting local saves but the problem persists. Other games seems to install fine. Any...