Game not showing up anywhere?

Discus and support Game not showing up anywhere? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre-ordered Call of Duty World War II a while back before it came out. I bought the deluxe version from GameStop and even got the private beta. I got... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Msphenomenon, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Msphenomenon
    Msphenomenon Guest

I pre-ordered Call of Duty World War II a while back before it came out. I bought the deluxe version from GameStop and even got the private beta. I got the game and played it for a year or so and then I had to uninstall it for extra space. And now I want
    to play it again but I cannot find it anywhere. I looked in my games and apps, looked in ready to install, and I also look in the Microsoft store but it just says to buy it again for $99. Help please! I still have a receipt from GameStop and an order number
    from Microsoft once I redeemed the code.

:)

Msphenomenon, Aug 9, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Games not showing up

Sorry to hear it. The codes are being sent out in waves with the next wave heading out on the 10th and every week thereafter until the end of the year. Please keep an eye on your Live messages for them.

gearsofwar.com/.../posts

Also, be sure to check out the FAQ to make sure you're eligible for the offer.

forums.xbox.com/.../2076838.aspx
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Games not showing up

Hey Larkseller,

Thank you for posting here on Xbox forums. I don't think the OP will be coming back here, as this thread is 3 years old. If you haven't already, you should start with

removing and re-adding your account to the Xbox

I will be locking this thread. If you require further support, please take the time to create your own thread with details on any issue you are experiencing. We will be happy to help you there!

Thank you
  4. RobertBuckalew Win User

Games not showing up

Well as always , hard reset everything , xbox, modem and router....then I would "sign out " then back in ...if still no , I would delete my profile then re download it...Hopefully , that will shake something loose...
  5. Tormaz Win User

Game not showing up

Apologies, I thought I had checked the date but sadly I had not.

I am sure they have fixed the issue by now :/
    No worries, I think we all miss dates on posts sometimes. It can also be confusing because some posts will show up at the top that are classified as "unanswered".
  6. onyxishere Win User

Game not showing up

Hey guys. Although your enthusiasm to reply is appreciated please understand that this thread is 2 years old. I'm pretty sure the OP has resolved their issue.
Thema:

1. Game not showing up anywhere? - Similar Threads - Game showing anywhere

2. Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...: [img] Whether I was playing a game or wasn't playing a game,when I use "Win + Alt + R"or use "Win + G" to capture, it always showing "目前 法进行录制,请稍后再试". ___ [Translation - "Cannot record now,...
  3. Trouble With Game Beta Showing Up In Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble With Game Beta Showing Up In Xbox Insider Hub: Hello, I have the latest version of windows 10 and have signed up for AOE Insider. I should be able to have access to AOE:DE beta under my Insider Content tab but the game is not showing up. I...
  4. Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc: Hi there, The Xbox Game Pass app on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Android) signs in but won't show my reward info. This means I have missed out on claiming some points. I also can't view any current...
  5. XBox One X wont play BD or UHD disc just shows HDCP error, and only will play games in HD mode.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X wont play BD or UHD disc just shows HDCP error, and only will play games in HD mode.: are there any xbox one xes reported to fail to do 4k uhd on capable tvs with all tv and xbox one xes settings correct,but will still play hd games, but wont play BD or UHD discs because of an HDCP...
  6. Purchasing Troubles Game Pass not showing or letting me install games and buying games that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Troubles Game Pass not showing or letting me install games and buying games that...: There are two problems that I would like the answer to or a way to fix it I got the Game Pass for a dollar, then it redirected me to another tab in which I have to buy game pass ultimate for 15$...
  7. Is home console messed up? Games not showing

in XboX Insiders
    Is home console messed up? Games not showing: I have a issue where now the accounts I had set to home on my console there games are not showing in my ready to install list They also say buy the game again And it's my bros account he has not...
  8. Purchased game, doesn't show anywhere.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased game, doesn't show anywhere.: Hello! About 30 minutes ago I've bought Black Desert Standard Edition for the XBOX ONE. I've purchased it through the microsoft website and 30 Euro's have been charged from my bank account. The...
  9. I redeemed a code but the game won't show up anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code but the game won't show up anywhere: Hello. So I pre-ordered FIFA 17, got the code, redeemed it ON the XBOX One. Problem is, no game started to download, no FIFA 17 is in my "ready to install" list either, and I can't even see it...
  10. my game downloaded 2 years ago is gone it doesnt show up anywhere even in download history do ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my game downloaded 2 years ago is gone it doesnt show up anywhere even in download history do ...: my saints row 2 game is gone after i deleted it for space 2 years ago :( now i cant find it in my download history or even download it for free :( it was on my old hardrive and still couldnt be...