Game not showing up for install after entering in Redemption Code

Discus and support Game not showing up for install after entering in Redemption Code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I entered the redemption code for the MineCraft Starter Pack I bought (physical copy with code inside), on my Xbox OneS but it's not available to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TarrahStannard, May 16, 2022.

1. Game not showing up for install after entering in Redemption Code

I entered the redemption code for the MineCraft Starter Pack I bought (physical copy with code inside), on my Xbox OneS but it's not available to install and/or download even after doing a hard system reset.

:)

TarrahStannard, May 16, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

3. Honda Man 04 Win User

Xbox card

Have you checked your purchase history to see if the code redemption shows up there? Also, did it show what the code was for after you entered it? Where did you purchase the card from?
  4. RunnyHealer571 Win User

Reedeming a code

I enter the redemption code and I get the code but where is the game if my console was off?

Can I do the redemption code again?
  5. Tormaz Win User

Gears of war 1 and 3 do not show up in "my games" after successfully entering code

Hi Ryad,

Are you still not seeing the games listed? They should show up almost immediately after entering the code. If they don't doing a quick restart of Xbox should refresh it. If it's still not showing up after that let us know!
  6. ZeoTH56 Win User

Ghost Weapon Camo v2

Yes you should get a email with the code and then go to callofduty.com/camo-redemption sign in with your elite account and redeem the code and within 24 hours or less it will show up in your list of camos under DLC. Mine showed up a few mins after I redeemed
    my code.
Thema:

1. Game not showing up for install after entering in Redemption Code - Similar Threads - Game showing install

2. Microsoft Store on Console system all of the installed games not showing Manage Button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store on Console system all of the installed games not showing Manage Button...: (This is my question post; I would like to know if anyone else is having this problem on their Xbox and if anyone have found anyway to fix this type of problem) Microsoft store on Xbox One X,...
  3. Microsoft store on Xbox One X, installed games not showing Manage Button after game is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store on Xbox One X, installed games not showing Manage Button after game is...: Microsoft store on Xbox One X, installed games not showing Manage Button, it shows (INSTALL) You own This, for games installed on the Internal hard drive. "Life is Strange Remastered" is one title...
  4. Games not showing up as I own them + I cant install them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not showing up as I own them + I cant install them.: So my PC hard reset for an unknown reason about two months ago and today I wanted to play some Forza Horizon 4, which I bought in 2020. Because of the reset, the game was uninstalled. When I tried...
  5. Xbox not showing anything on the "Choose a drive" screen when installing any game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox not showing anything on the "Choose a drive" screen when installing any game.: Hiya, Dylan here. Ive just finished a brand new PC build, all activated and stuff (This is on Windows 11) but when I attempt to download any game from the Xbox PC app it asks me to choose a drive...
  6. Had to factory reset my gaming laptop, games that were formerly installed don't show up in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Had to factory reset my gaming laptop, games that were formerly installed don't show up in...: I have an Ultimate membership and had a few games that say they are no longer available for download. Since I had already "purchased" them and had them on my system, can't I not reinstall them...
  7. My games and apps won't show up in my "Queue" and won't download or install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games and apps won't show up in my "Queue" and won't download or install: My games and apps won't show up in my "Queue" and won't download or install I have done soft reset, hard reset, factory reset, unplugged for 30 minutes, power cycle, name it but games won’t...
  8. Xbox Game pass wont show external drive in install drop-down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass wont show external drive in install drop-down: [img] [img] I tell the app to use my external SSD by default, however when i go to install, it wont even show my external SSD. Is there any solutions to this problem?...
  9. Game installed on PC but showing to install on xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game installed on PC but showing to install on xbox app: I have Forza horizon 5 and 4 installed on my pc but when i go to the xbox app it says to install to play. Is there a way to make so the games are installed like in steam where you can add the...
  10. Bought 9 games today on sale all but one game nights is showing in library to Install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought 9 games today on sale all but one game nights is showing in library to Install.: If I click on nights into dreams on store it's asking me to buy again, even tho I have an email to prove I bought it with the other 8 games at same time and they a show and have Installed. Can...