Game not Showing up on Games Section or on Microsoft Store

Discus and support Game not Showing up on Games Section or on Microsoft Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically, I uninstalled a game due to problems, and wanted to reinstall it. Once I went to the store, it didn't show up anywhere! I tried it online... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KellyTubeHD5315, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Game not Showing up on Games Section or on Microsoft Store

Basically, I uninstalled a game due to problems, and wanted to reinstall it. Once I went to the store, it didn't show up anywhere! I tried it online and reinstalled it, but when I went to my Games section, it never showed up. I
    also used another game and it never showed up either! (They are both internal games.) Please help as soon as you can.

:)

KellyTubeHD5315, Dec 27, 2018
  2. KellyTubeHD5315 Win User

I still need a response, as it still doesn't work.
  3. KellyTubeHD5315 Win User

The only problem is with the two games that I listed, they won't show up if I search them up on the Xbox Store or on the lists on the store.
  4. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

Can you tell us which game it is you are trying to find? That way, the community can better help you. :)

Best,

L
  5. KellyTubeHD5315 Win User

Hey there, Fortnite should 100% be on the store. Is your Xbox acting fine apart from this? Can you install other games?
    Yes, can install other games on the store and can play them.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Kelly,

Both games are definitely in the Microsoft Store so your Xbox's operating system software may be bugged and will need to be factory reset. Before we do that though we can try a simple

hard reset and power cycle
    of your system.

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 5 minutes.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Give that a try first and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Game not Showing up on Games Section or on Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Game Showing Games

2. Onyx Compass Not Showing Up In Account/Game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Onyx Compass Not Showing Up In Account/Game: Here is the original post to Sea of Thieves support. It has been 7+ days and it still hasn't been given to me. What can I do to pursue this. PC player here as well. activity I watched the...
  3. In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription: On the main page of discounts, live gold subscriptions show a 75 percent discount on the game - DmC Devil May Cry, but when you switch to the game itself it does not show this discount and when...
  4. Windows 10 UWP/Games not showing up in firewall list, can't add them to the firewall exception

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 UWP/Games not showing up in firewall list, can't add them to the firewall exception: Hello all, I've been trying to add my UWP games to my firewall list because now some games don't work online and tell me I need to change my firewall settings. The games themselves aren't listed...
  5. I bought an expansion for Cities, but it doesn't show up as purchased or appear in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an expansion for Cities, but it doesn't show up as purchased or appear in the game: I recently bought the Mass Transit expansion for Cities: Skylines, but after confirming the purchase the expansion page just reset as if I hadn't purchased anything. It doesn't show up in the...
  6. microsoft awards game pass quests metro redux achievement not showing up

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    microsoft awards game pass quests metro redux achievement not showing up: I have metro redux xbox one and metro last night redux since that game back out. I've already have the "earn the gunman achievement" before the quest started. And it shows up 3 out of 4 check...
  7. I cannot show my hidden games anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot show my hidden games anymore.: As the title says; I cannot show my hidden games anymore. It used to be LB + RB + X, but now I see people saying LT + RT + X, but that doesn't work either. It would great to see the hidden section...
  8. Xbox store not showing pictures of games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox store not showing pictures of games.: [img] Every time I try and use the Microsoft store on my Xbox one the Screenshots don't appear. it just says "sign in with Microsoft account to view. May contain mature content." and i have...
  9. installed games not showing up in my games and apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installed games not showing up in my games and apps: I have tried hard resetting my xbox and removing my account from my xbox i can play the games i have installed but only if i go into the store and search for them i cannot browse the games i own....
  10. Digital Download Copy not showing up in my game profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Digital Download Copy not showing up in my game profile: Hi All I bought digital copy of Titanfall 2 and for whatever reason it is not showing up in my games profile. I have a physical disk that I use when playing on my console but purchased the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my games are not showing on microsoft

2. xbox games not showing up as installed