Game not Showing up on Games Section or on Microsoft Store

Discus and support Game not Showing up on Games Section or on Microsoft Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically, I uninstalled a game due to problems, and wanted to reinstall it. Once I went to the store, it didn't show up anywhere! I tried it online... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KellyTubeHD5315, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Game not Showing up on Games Section or on Microsoft Store

Basically, I uninstalled a game due to problems, and wanted to reinstall it. Once I went to the store, it didn't show up anywhere! I tried it online and reinstalled it, but when I went to my Games section, it never showed up. I
    also used another game and it never showed up either! (They are both internal games.) Please help as soon as you can.

:)

KellyTubeHD5315, Dec 27, 2018
  2. KellyTubeHD5315 Win User

I still need a response, as it still doesn't work.
  3. KellyTubeHD5315 Win User

The only problem is with the two games that I listed, they won't show up if I search them up on the Xbox Store or on the lists on the store.
  4. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

Can you tell us which game it is you are trying to find? That way, the community can better help you. :)

Best,

L
  5. KellyTubeHD5315 Win User

Hey there, Fortnite should 100% be on the store. Is your Xbox acting fine apart from this? Can you install other games?
    Yes, can install other games on the store and can play them.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Kelly,

Both games are definitely in the Microsoft Store so your Xbox's operating system software may be bugged and will need to be factory reset. Before we do that though we can try a simple

hard reset and power cycle
    of your system.

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 5 minutes.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Give that a try first and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Game not Showing up on Games Section or on Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Game Showing Games

2. Xbox Beta (PC) not showing installed games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta (PC) not showing installed games: So I wiped my PC yesterday and got everything updated and out back my Xbox Beta for gamepass. I downloaded 3 games. Recore/Crackdown/Forza. However in the left bar where it shows your games, only...
  3. Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...: [img] Whether I was playing a game or wasn't playing a game,when I use "Win + Alt + R"or use "Win + G" to capture, it always showing "目前 法进行录制,请稍后再试". ___ [Translation - "Cannot record now,...
  4. Trouble With Game Beta Showing Up In Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble With Game Beta Showing Up In Xbox Insider Hub: Hello, I have the latest version of windows 10 and have signed up for AOE Insider. I should be able to have access to AOE:DE beta under my Insider Content tab but the game is not showing up. I...
  5. Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc: Hi there, The Xbox Game Pass app on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Android) signs in but won't show my reward info. This means I have missed out on claiming some points. I also can't view any current...
  6. XBox One X wont play BD or UHD disc just shows HDCP error, and only will play games in HD mode.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X wont play BD or UHD disc just shows HDCP error, and only will play games in HD mode.: are there any xbox one xes reported to fail to do 4k uhd on capable tvs with all tv and xbox one xes settings correct,but will still play hd games, but wont play BD or UHD discs because of an HDCP...
  7. Game not showing up anywhere?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not showing up anywhere?: I pre-ordered Call of Duty World War II a while back before it came out. I bought the deluxe version from GameStop and even got the private beta. I got the game and played it for a year or so and...
  8. Purchasing Troubles Game Pass not showing or letting me install games and buying games that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Troubles Game Pass not showing or letting me install games and buying games that...: There are two problems that I would like the answer to or a way to fix it I got the Game Pass for a dollar, then it redirected me to another tab in which I have to buy game pass ultimate for 15$...
  9. Is home console messed up? Games not showing

in XboX Insiders
    Is home console messed up? Games not showing: I have a issue where now the accounts I had set to home on my console there games are not showing in my ready to install list They also say buy the game again And it's my bros account he has not...
  10. Many of my Xbox 360 game downloads are showing up as content not available, WHAT GIVES?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Many of my Xbox 360 game downloads are showing up as content not available, WHAT GIVES?: Many of my Xbox 360 game downloads are showing up as content not available. The game Driver San Francisco shows up as I can purchase -1 makes no sense I purchased it before I paid for the game...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. purchased game not showing up sue

2. windows store games not showing up

3. xbox store game not showing up

4. microsoft store not showing games,
  5. my games are not showing on microsoft,
  6. xbox games not showing up as installed