Game not Showing up on Games Section or on Microsoft Store

Discus and support Game not Showing up on Games Section or on Microsoft Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically, I uninstalled a game due to problems, and wanted to reinstall it. Once I went to the store, it didn't show up anywhere! I tried it online... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KellyTubeHD5315, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Game not Showing up on Games Section or on Microsoft Store

Basically, I uninstalled a game due to problems, and wanted to reinstall it. Once I went to the store, it didn't show up anywhere! I tried it online and reinstalled it, but when I went to my Games section, it never showed up. I
    also used another game and it never showed up either! (They are both internal games.) Please help as soon as you can.

:)

KellyTubeHD5315, Dec 27, 2018
  2. KellyTubeHD5315 Win User

I still need a response, as it still doesn't work.
  3. KellyTubeHD5315 Win User

The only problem is with the two games that I listed, they won't show up if I search them up on the Xbox Store or on the lists on the store.
  4. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

Can you tell us which game it is you are trying to find? That way, the community can better help you. :)

Best,

L
  5. KellyTubeHD5315 Win User

Hey there, Fortnite should 100% be on the store. Is your Xbox acting fine apart from this? Can you install other games?
    Yes, can install other games on the store and can play them.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Kelly,

Both games are definitely in the Microsoft Store so your Xbox's operating system software may be bugged and will need to be factory reset. Before we do that though we can try a simple

hard reset and power cycle
    of your system.

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 5 minutes.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Give that a try first and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Game not Showing up on Games Section or on Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Game Showing Games

2. Which TV Show or Movie should be made into a Video Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which TV Show or Movie should be made into a Video Game?: Most times we hear about video games being made into Movies. But if it was the other way around, what movie or TV should be made into a game? 61445f50-0669-4fab-9432-8656e4fab0f9
  3. Purchased game doesn’t show up to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased game doesn’t show up to install: I just purchased a game via the website of the Microsoft store. However it doesn’t show on my xbox one under ‘ready to install’. I do see the game transaction under my account on my xbox, but it...
  4. Only show app / games for certain account ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Only show app / games for certain account ?: Is it possible to only show app / games for certain account ? Hide from everywhere else. c1841e7f-e084-4066-b6ba-fd17b4e82339
  5. Purchased game, doesn't show anywhere.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased game, doesn't show anywhere.: Hello! About 30 minutes ago I've bought Black Desert Standard Edition for the XBOX ONE. I've purchased it through the microsoft website and 30 Euro's have been charged from my bank account. The...
  6. Why am I not seeing the same list of games in Xbox one as it shows in WIndows 10 laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not seeing the same list of games in Xbox one as it shows in WIndows 10 laptop: Why am I not seeing the same list of games in Xbox one as it shows in WIndows 10 laptop? Example: Ping pong 3D shows in my microsoft store which is compatible with Xbox one but not showing up in...
  7. Game not showing up in ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not showing up in ready to install: I bought two games off the xbox marketplace and it said install on devices i have a xbox one s if that makes any difference but when i clicked install on all devices i selected the xbox one and it...
  8. My profile doesn't show while playing backward compatible games from the xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile doesn't show while playing backward compatible games from the xbox 360: When I play xbox 360 games on my xbox one, I can most of the time access my save file, but I can't unlock achievements. When I look at my profile, it shows that I'm not connected on the 360 and...
  9. I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it: the game is for honor and i spent money on in game currency and now i just cant play it. it seems to have dissipated out of my library i even checked my order history to make sure...
  10. Some Games aren't showing up on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some Games aren't showing up on Xbox One X: I recently purchased an Xbox One X and some of my digitally downloaded as well as physical games aren't showing up in "my games and apps". By this, I mean that I had 99 games on my xbox one, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows store games not showing up

2. xbox store game not showing up

3. microsoft store not showing games

4. my games are not showing on microsoft,
  5. xbox games not showing up as installed