Game not showing up to play

Discus and support Game not showing up to play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i insert the xbox one game disk into the console it doesnt acknoledge the disk,. 82c9ecde-4e30-48e8-8c69-1e3ac89417f8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JuiceBaby, Jan 25, 2021.

1. JuiceBaby
    JuiceBaby Guest

When

i insert the xbox one game disk into the console it doesnt acknoledge the disk,.

:)

JuiceBaby, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Game Showing Up that I didn’t play

I'm not sure why that would happen with that game. Achievements have been very glitchy the past few days though. Highlight the game in your achievements list on the console and press X to hide it.
  3. GrampaD Win User

Blocked Players are showing up in Game Play

Thank you for your response with your personal solution.

I hate leaving matches, not because of losing points or whatever, but I feel it just plays into that persons' ego and champions their motives.

I deplore those who exploit weaknesses in games for the sole purpose of inflating their egos.
  4. Anhur_XB Win User

That's working as intended.

Back on the 360 submitting a negative player review used to prevent you from matching w/ that person but it was exploited terribly to game skill based matchmaking. Feature was eventually removed.

I'd be surprised if that feature made it back to the Xbox 1
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Probably he will only be unable to contact you, party chat, game chat, messages, but in the same match, it may happen to fall together.
  6. GrampaD Win User

Please explain how to Block from Game as the only way I know how is View gamercard (in game option) which takes one to the Microsoft Gamercard with all the options.
Thema:

1. Game not showing up to play - Similar Threads - Game showing play

2. Why are my games I brought on my xbox account not showing up for me to play on my PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my games I brought on my xbox account not showing up for me to play on my PC?: Around half a year ago, a sold my Xbox one as I was moving to PC. What I was unaware of is that I can still play games that I brought on xbox store with my PC (if they are compatible of course.)...
  3. “Jump back into” is showing the game I played previously while the currently played game is...

in XBoX on Mobile
    “Jump back into” is showing the game I played previously while the currently played game is...: I know that i shouldnt worry about it but recently while i was installing and playing the ready to start content of halo mcc i checked the xbox app and jump back in is showing the game that i...
  4. The,friends playing, section of the main home screen should only show friends playing games...

in XboX Insiders
    The,friends playing, section of the main home screen should only show friends playing games...: Upvote for support. submitted by /u/xGEARSxHEADx7 [link] [comments]
  5. Guide menu won't show when playing backwards compatible Original Xbox game on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guide menu won't show when playing backwards compatible Original Xbox game on Series X: Hi all, I've been enjoying my new Series X and playing lots of different games to try out the backwards compatibility features. Mostly it's been great but I'm having an issue with one particular...
  6. All achievements for some games are showing as Japanese on Game Pass games played on Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    All achievements for some games are showing as Japanese on Game Pass games played on Xbox...: Hello, I am playing games on the Xbox app on Windows 10, and some of the games I am playing from Game Pass are showing as Japanese for the achievements. Notable examples are Rage 2 and The Surge...
  7. Xbox Vouchers not showing while playing a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Vouchers not showing while playing a game: My son recently purchased 2 x £10 Xbox One vouchers. He entered the codes on his Xbox One and the £20 is showing credited to his Microsoft Account. However, when he is looking to spend the money...
  8. Not all of my PC games' titles show up on Xbox when I'm playing. Some games still show up...

in XBoX on Windows
    Not all of my PC games' titles show up on Xbox when I'm playing. Some games still show up...: Is there a way Microsoft could include every PC game into the Xbox Database? I hate playing a game for it to only show up as "Online". Is there a way to customize your playing status like Steam?...
  9. Xbox Game Pass on Android does not show "Play"

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass on Android does not show "Play": I had been using the preview with no problem. I downloaded the new Game Pass app and paired my Bluetooth controller. When I select a game it only gives me the option of INSTALL and does not show...
  10. Achievements on Pc not showing up for months! Doesn’t matter what game I am playing

in XboX Insiders
    Achievements on Pc not showing up for months! Doesn’t matter what game I am playing: Hello insiders! Hope this all finds you well. Like the title states I am not earning achievements while playing pc games using my gamepass. Regardless of the title be it Crusader Kings 3 released...