Game not working

Discus and support Game not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys I dl the game from dashboard it worked fine but on campaign when it reach **** on sentenall it just keeps loading the spinning thing on bottom... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SnakyDaddycool, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Game not working

Hi guys I dl the game from dashboard it worked fine but on campaign when it reach **** on sentenall it just keeps loading the spinning thing on bottom right just keeps going around and around same thing when on multiplayer out post 207 the same thing happens
    any one knows what is happening or hade a semillar problem let me know plz thx

:)

SnakyDaddycool, Mar 16, 2014
  2. Game not working

I just bought my used xbox360 original. I bought one game witch is Halo Reach. Everytime I put it in, it says it's a DVD. When I press it, it says XBOX360 and it stays there, but I can still get back to home. I tried everymethod, especialy the ones that
    were listed. Thank you so much if you reply.

SnoopiestSea62, Mar 16, 2014
  3. game not working

hi, when going into game, play game is normal but when press this it freezes for a while goes into the worlds and the picture is all dark, i can only move sideways, cannot build, and cannot punch in survival mode, can't open inventory either. have tried
    deleting cache history and tried to re-download game but problem still persists!!!!!

F0rbidden Soul, Mar 16, 2014
  4. Game not working

Update:

All is working good now what I did is uninstall the game switch box off then back on reinstalls the game box off again the back on and it works now

SnakyDaddycool, Mar 17, 2014
  5. Apollo v7 Win User

Games not working

Hm, that's odd. I don't really know what else you could do in this situation.
  6. Apollo v7 Win User

Games not working

Hello BreezyOaks23,

Have you tried to clear the persistent Storage?

Clearing Persistent Storage: Go to Settings > Disc and Blu-ray > Persistent Storage > Clear it out twice.

7. WhateverComb068 Win User

No Games are working

Hi, thank you for your help.

The first bit didn't work, so I had to do the factory reset which seems to have done the trick.

Thanks again
  8. bang453 Win User

No Games are working

I'm having the same issue going to try the above
  9. ezdoesit510 Win User

GAMES not WORKING

When you purchase something, you get a license to use the product for your console and your gamertag. I assume you are using a different xbox, so you would want to do a license transfer.

Navigate to the Settings Hub and select Account.

Select License Transfer.

Carefully read the prompt and select Continue.

License transfers only transfer content from one XBOX 360 to another and on the same gamertag. When you do a license transfer everything transfers, it's a all or none sort of situation. You can then use your new gamertag to play on your new xbox.
Thema:

Game not working

1. Game not working - Similar Threads - Game working

2. Xbox Game Bar not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar not working: Whenever I try to open the Xbox game bar it decides to not open. Not through the search menu, not when I press Win + G. This is getting quite annoying considering I only play COD with people on...
  3. How it will works when xcloud and game pass beone

in XBoX on Mobile
    How it will works when xcloud and game pass beone: How will it works when xcloud and game pass beone 66714400-c50d-48d5-a3a9-66aa850833cd
  4. Controller not working in only 1 game & 1 aspect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not working in only 1 game & 1 aspect: I’m plsying Battlefield 1 and I can choose any class; assault, support, medic, scout and all guns and gadgets work correctly. However, when I choose the Scout class & pick any sniper rifle, it...
  5. Halo game not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo game not working: Hello, I just bought Halo Master Chief Collection on the Windows 10 store on my PC, where I previously bought and succesfully played Halo: Reach. After I bought the Halo: Master Chief Collection...
  6. Anyone else having issues with streaming to your phone not working for certain games?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with streaming to your phone not working for certain games?: I have previously had Bless Unleashed working via streaming no trouble but recently it just says connection isn't strong enough (it's fine) and crashes the streaming app and sometimes the xbox...
  7. Microphone not working in party or game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working in party or game chat: Have tried with 2 separate headsets have connected both to my phone and both mics are working. Sometimes I cant hear them either I've also used 2 different controllers....
  8. Xbox Game Pass works partially. It doesn’t show I have it, but I can download the games....

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass works partially. It doesn’t show I have it, but I can download the games....: I bought a Game Pass code on Amazon and I put the code in on my PC. I go on xbox and in my games and apps it still says Game Pass is an available offer, when I click it it takes me to the store to...
  9. Games won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won’t work: I got an xbox1 all digital edition, and it came with Minecraft, sea of thieves and fortnite all preinstalled. I got the game pass, decided I didn’t want it so I stopped getting it, and now...
  10. Statistics dont work in all games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Statistics dont work in all games: Hallo! Why gaming time stats dont work in all games? Is it global problem on latest dashboard? cad6c269-ea99-4105-bc73-aebc630956d1