Game not working

Discus and support Game not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys I dl the game from dashboard it worked fine but on campaign when it reach **** on sentenall it just keeps loading the spinning thing on bottom... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SnakyDaddycool, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Game not working

Hi guys I dl the game from dashboard it worked fine but on campaign when it reach **** on sentenall it just keeps loading the spinning thing on bottom right just keeps going around and around same thing when on multiplayer out post 207 the same thing happens
    any one knows what is happening or hade a semillar problem let me know plz thx

:)

SnakyDaddycool, Mar 16, 2014
  2. Game not working

I just bought my used xbox360 original. I bought one game witch is Halo Reach. Everytime I put it in, it says it's a DVD. When I press it, it says XBOX360 and it stays there, but I can still get back to home. I tried everymethod, especialy the ones that
    were listed. Thank you so much if you reply.

SnoopiestSea62, Mar 16, 2014
  3. game not working

hi, when going into game, play game is normal but when press this it freezes for a while goes into the worlds and the picture is all dark, i can only move sideways, cannot build, and cannot punch in survival mode, can't open inventory either. have tried
    deleting cache history and tried to re-download game but problem still persists!!!!!

F0rbidden Soul, Mar 16, 2014
  4. Game not working

Update:

All is working good now what I did is uninstall the game switch box off then back on reinstalls the game box off again the back on and it works now

SnakyDaddycool, Mar 17, 2014
  5. Apollo v7 Win User

Games not working

Hm, that's odd. I don't really know what else you could do in this situation.
  6. Apollo v7 Win User

Games not working

Hello BreezyOaks23,

Have you tried to clear the persistent Storage?

Clearing Persistent Storage: Go to Settings > Disc and Blu-ray > Persistent Storage > Clear it out twice.

7. WhateverComb068 Win User

No Games are working

Hi, thank you for your help.

The first bit didn't work, so I had to do the factory reset which seems to have done the trick.

Thanks again
  8. bang453 Win User

No Games are working

I'm having the same issue going to try the above
  9. ezdoesit510 Win User

GAMES not WORKING

When you purchase something, you get a license to use the product for your console and your gamertag. I assume you are using a different xbox, so you would want to do a license transfer.

Navigate to the Settings Hub and select Account.

Select License Transfer.

Carefully read the prompt and select Continue.

License transfers only transfer content from one XBOX 360 to another and on the same gamertag. When you do a license transfer everything transfers, it's a all or none sort of situation. You can then use your new gamertag to play on your new xbox.
Thema:

Game not working

1. Game not working - Similar Threads - Game working

2. Xbox app game stream mic not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app game stream mic not working: I am game streaming using the xbox app on pc. I turn mic on the top but still my mic won't work. If there's a fix please let me know. I've turned on the right mic in the xbox app settings....
  3. Game won’t work after soft reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t work after soft reset: hey guys, i recently did a soft reset trying to fix another problem that is still persisting smh. the new problem is that i have a battlefield 1 edition console, that came with battlefield 1...
  4. Game not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not working: I play borderlands 3 on xbox. The first week it was out ihad no problems with the game but now everytime i try load the game it crashes on the gearbox logo. I factory reset my console but it still...
  5. Games not working for family account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not working for family account: So I preorderd Destiny 2 shadow keep and I've been able to play it on my account, but my son who is the real person I got the game for isn't able to play it. It tells him he needs to buy it to...
  6. Cross play wont work unless I'm invited to game by another xbox player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross play wont work unless I'm invited to game by another xbox player: Cross play wont work for me on fortnite need help 15208e15-5bae-4e47-bcba-1a48d6a01d3f
  7. Shadows of War expansion game pass not working. Brand new ugh opened game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadows of War expansion game pass not working. Brand new ugh opened game.: Hello, Just bought shadow of war definitive edition and the 4 in 1 game pass not working. Any help? 0d967692-d577-4f09-bda5-5fead388cdc7
  8. Enchanted games on xbox one s. Will they work ? Fable 2 for example.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enchanted games on xbox one s. Will they work ? Fable 2 for example.: Hello. I have one question. If there is written that game is enchanted for xbox one x. Will it be also enchanted on xbox one S. Im currious if i cant get fable 2 enchanted edition on xbox one s...
  9. Why games not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why games not working: Why my fortnite want working get stuck on the loading screen and get dashboard 2df80f89-947c-4d14-ab0e-cb569a433aef
  10. Astro A50's not working in party chat or game chat on Backwards Compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50's not working in party chat or game chat on Backwards Compatible games: So I'm trying to figure out how to make my Astro's work on the 360 Emulator that runs the BC games. When i use them on say Halo Reach i can hear other people but they can't hear me. My "Mic icon"...