Game not working

Discus and support Game not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play borderlands 3 on xbox. The first week it was out ihad no problems with the game but now everytime i try load the game it crashes on the gearbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ExoGamer96, Oct 11, 2019.

1. ExoGamer96
    ExoGamer96 Guest

Game not working

I play borderlands 3 on xbox. The first week it was out ihad no problems with the game but now everytime i try load the game it crashes on the gearbox logo. I factory reset my console but it still happens does anyone know what might be causing it.

:)

ExoGamer96, Oct 11, 2019
  2. Apollo v7 Win User

Games not working

Hm, that's odd. I don't really know what else you could do in this situation.
  3. Apollo v7 Win User

Games not working

Hello BreezyOaks23,

Have you tried to clear the persistent Storage?

Clearing Persistent Storage: Go to Settings > Disc and Blu-ray > Persistent Storage > Clear it out twice.

4. WhateverComb068 Win User

No Games are working

Hi, thank you for your help.

The first bit didn't work, so I had to do the factory reset which seems to have done the trick.

Thanks again
  5. bang453 Win User

No Games are working

I'm having the same issue going to try the above
  6. ezdoesit510 Win User

GAMES not WORKING

When you purchase something, you get a license to use the product for your console and your gamertag. I assume you are using a different xbox, so you would want to do a license transfer.

Navigate to the Settings Hub and select Account.

Select License Transfer.

Carefully read the prompt and select Continue.

License transfers only transfer content from one XBOX 360 to another and on the same gamertag. When you do a license transfer everything transfers, it's a all or none sort of situation. You can then use your new gamertag to play on your new xbox.
Thema:

Game not working

1. Game not working - Similar Threads - Game working

2. Game Bar is not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar is not working: The Xbox game bar is not getting open. It is getting disable in setting with its own.. Tried every possible way and in the registry every required game key is 1. This issue occurs after updating...
  3. Game Pass Cloud App Not Working

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass Cloud App Not Working: I have tried multiple accounts on multiple devices. I get an error at the bottom the screen that says cloud gaming may be restricted in my region. Im in the UK, I dont use a VPN, I'm subscribed...
  4. Game Pass for PC games not working properly.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for PC games not working properly.: I've been having some rather annoying issues come up when I've tried to launch games through the Game Pass for PC. It started with Surviving Mars, in which it would load to the first load screen,...
  5. Xbox. Game pass 1 month ultimate. $ 1499 dose not work at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox. Game pass 1 month ultimate. $ 1499 dose not work at all: My. Xbox game pass 1 month ultimate. Don't work. What do I do 59cca3bc-d086-4dfa-8834-c9af266885cd
  6. Xbox live gold account - works on console....but on PC, 'games I own' is blank

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live gold account - works on console....but on PC, 'games I own' is blank: hi I have an xbox live gold account that works on my xbox console. I now bought a gaming PC but cannot see any games under 'games I own'. My profile is visible, I have tried rebooting etc etc....
  7. Do Game Pass PC games work with Dualshock 4?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do Game Pass PC games work with Dualshock 4?: I recently picked up a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Prior to this the only game I'd ever installed from the Microsoft Store was Minecraft Bedrock, everything else came from Steam. I always...
  8. Bought Xbox gamepass ultimate for 15$ games not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Xbox gamepass ultimate for 15$ games not working: Hello, Today I bought the Xbox Gamepass ultimate and when i bought it The games did NOT work it feels like im getting scammed and when i try to get a refund it says renew subscription doesn't have...
  9. Xbox PC game installs not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC game installs not working: For some reason I cannot install games that require administrator approval when on wi-fi. It work fine over ethernet bet when I am not plugged in the download starts but stays at 0B/s and doesn't...
  10. Xbox Game Pass 3 Month Gift Code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass 3 Month Gift Code not working: Hello Everybody, Today I got a code for the Xbox Game Pass for PC for 3 months from a friend. I tried to redeem the code in the Xbox App on Windows, the Microsoft Store, and the official...