Game not working

Discus and support Game not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play borderlands 3 on xbox. The first week it was out ihad no problems with the game but now everytime i try load the game it crashes on the gearbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ExoGamer96, Oct 11, 2019.

1. ExoGamer96
    ExoGamer96 Guest

Game not working

I play borderlands 3 on xbox. The first week it was out ihad no problems with the game but now everytime i try load the game it crashes on the gearbox logo. I factory reset my console but it still happens does anyone know what might be causing it.

:)

ExoGamer96, Oct 11, 2019
  2. Apollo v7 Win User

Games not working

Hm, that's odd. I don't really know what else you could do in this situation.
  3. Apollo v7 Win User

Games not working

Hello BreezyOaks23,

Have you tried to clear the persistent Storage?

Clearing Persistent Storage: Go to Settings > Disc and Blu-ray > Persistent Storage > Clear it out twice.

4. WhateverComb068 Win User

No Games are working

Hi, thank you for your help.

The first bit didn't work, so I had to do the factory reset which seems to have done the trick.

Thanks again
  5. bang453 Win User

No Games are working

I'm having the same issue going to try the above
  6. ezdoesit510 Win User

GAMES not WORKING

When you purchase something, you get a license to use the product for your console and your gamertag. I assume you are using a different xbox, so you would want to do a license transfer.

Navigate to the Settings Hub and select Account.

Select License Transfer.

Carefully read the prompt and select Continue.

License transfers only transfer content from one XBOX 360 to another and on the same gamertag. When you do a license transfer everything transfers, it's a all or none sort of situation. You can then use your new gamertag to play on your new xbox.
Thema:

Game not working

1. Game not working - Similar Threads - Game working

2. Xbox game pass ultimate no longer working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate no longer working: I have an active subscription, just purchase this game pass on Sunday, November 17th, 2019. I still can get on Xbox Live for games I had purchased in the pass like BO4. Moral of the story,...
  3. Game does not work Brawl Stars Guide by GuideWorlds.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game does not work Brawl Stars Guide by GuideWorlds.com: A purchase was made for the game Brawl Stars Guide by GuideWorlds.com Order number 4469442623 on xbox. The game does not work, a picture appears and does not respond to anything. How to return the...
  4. Xbox Game bar push to talk in Xbox Party not working in background

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game bar push to talk in Xbox Party not working in background: I don't understand why this issue hasn't been fixed for months. I would consider it a serious issue and I am looking for a work-a-round if there is one. a2a60bde-6d88-4a57-bbe7-dfeed5529704
  5. Do third party bluetooth controllers currently work with game streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Do third party bluetooth controllers currently work with game streaming?: I've been looking at things like the Razer Junglecat, as well as some cheaper alternatives. Do any of them work with Xbox game streaming right now? submitted by /u/alxqs [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC: I have the Xbox Games Pass Ultimate subscription, which works fine on my Xbox One consoles, and the Windows Store on Windows 10, but for some reason when using the dedicated Xbox (Beta) app for...
  7. How could or would a game like Age of Empires work on console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How could or would a game like Age of Empires work on console?: im sure it could be on console but you have a lot of other games like it on console, should just stay a pc game. 99c8cb94-5493-46cb-8f76-acc328d0586f
  8. My game pass is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game pass is not working: My game pass is not working when I want to play secret neighbor is brings up the Xbox live gold and the Xbox game pass 8bc7d594-4a9b-46dc-bbcf-ee486548868e
  9. Xbox Game Share Stops Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Share Stops Working: Hi guys, struggling with game share. Basically i have my account on my sons xbox set as my home xbox so he can use my game pass, live and share games. Do i need to stay signed in, on my sons...
  10. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Code from Gamescom not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Code from Gamescom not working: Hello friends, I have a problem and can not get on with it. The following story: I was at Gamescom for a few days this year and won a Game Pass Ultimate twice at the Wheel of Fortune (12 months)...