Game not working

Discus and support Game not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Uno i just redownloaded it and i have load into it multiple times and it freezes every time i load into it i have restarted powered off my xbox and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SUPER J5005, Nov 22, 2020.

1. SUPER J5005
    SUPER J5005 Guest

Game not working

Uno i just redownloaded it and i have load into it multiple times and it freezes every time i load into it i have restarted powered off my xbox and hold down and reset and unistalled and it still doesnt work.

:)

SUPER J5005, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Apollo v7 Win User

Games not working

Hm, that's odd. I don't really know what else you could do in this situation.
  3. Apollo v7 Win User

Games not working

Hello BreezyOaks23,

Have you tried to clear the persistent Storage?

Clearing Persistent Storage: Go to Settings > Disc and Blu-ray > Persistent Storage > Clear it out twice.

4. WhateverComb068 Win User

No Games are working

Hi, thank you for your help.

The first bit didn't work, so I had to do the factory reset which seems to have done the trick.

Thanks again
  5. bang453 Win User

No Games are working

I'm having the same issue going to try the above
  6. ezdoesit510 Win User

GAMES not WORKING

When you purchase something, you get a license to use the product for your console and your gamertag. I assume you are using a different xbox, so you would want to do a license transfer.

Navigate to the Settings Hub and select Account.

Select License Transfer.

Carefully read the prompt and select Continue.

License transfers only transfer content from one XBOX 360 to another and on the same gamertag. When you do a license transfer everything transfers, it's a all or none sort of situation. You can then use your new gamertag to play on your new xbox.
Thema:

Game not working

1. Game not working - Similar Threads - Game working

2. Why is my xbox saying that I don't have enough storage for a game that was just working and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox saying that I don't have enough storage for a game that was just working and...: When I try to start Cold War it says that I don't have enough storage when I have it installed and I was playing it yesterday and it is now making me reinstall it....
  3. Games Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Not Working: So I shared gamepass and im trying to download games but it none of them work 45b203df-1404-4536-911e-b4bca9f4e19a
  4. Xbox series x 4k gaming not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x 4k gaming not working: So I recently got an xbox series x and I have a tv that is compatible with 4k, it's a Philips tv and I've tried updating the tv. I tried the manual calibration. None of it seemed to work can...
  5. New Modem now online gaming won't work..

in XboX Networking Hardware
    New Modem now online gaming won't work..: New Modem now online gaming won't work.. I've even called CenturyLink but they were no help. I've also checked my live account to be sure active and I'm good until 2021....
  6. Why don't my games installed off discs on the One work on my Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't my games installed off discs on the One work on my Series S?: Topic. I have several games including: WWE 2K Battlegrounds WWE 2K19 and 20 Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Continues And various others installed on my Xbox One at the Flat, I tried to run the...
  7. does forza work without my xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    does forza work without my xbox game pass: Does forza work without xbox game pass? I have not bought it. 800b3d4a-b572-4999-a5ac-990400d1ca10
  8. Game Share not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Share not working: Hey, so my friend recently game shared to me his whole library. I was downloading 2k21 and everything seemed fine. I randomly checked my library and it said I had all 31 games but yesterday it...
  9. Gifted game Code won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted game Code won’t work: I got gifted a game from my friend and it wont recognize the code. What do I do? Is there a problem with xbox live that its not recognizing the codes for game downloads?...
  10. Game share not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share not working: My brother recently put his account on my xbox and made my xbox the home for his account so we could play CoD Cold War without us both having to buy it. It has worked fine until today when it now...