Game not working

Discus and support Game not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is not for me, i am doing this for a friend because we are both wondering why this is happening to him but my friend was going to join my on forza... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by spiderman101254, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Game not working

This is not for me, i am doing this for a friend because we are both wondering why this is happening to him but my friend was going to join my on forza horizon 4 but when he tried to launch the game it said sorry, please reinstall this to play this but litteraly the day before the game was working fine and he reinstalled the game today after the message poped up but it still says the same thing after he reinstalled the game

:)

spiderman101254, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Apollo v7 Win User

Games not working

Hm, that's odd. I don't really know what else you could do in this situation.
  3. Apollo v7 Win User

Games not working

Hello BreezyOaks23,

Have you tried to clear the persistent Storage?

Clearing Persistent Storage: Go to Settings > Disc and Blu-ray > Persistent Storage > Clear it out twice.

4. WhateverComb068 Win User

No Games are working

Hi, thank you for your help.

The first bit didn't work, so I had to do the factory reset which seems to have done the trick.

Thanks again
  5. bang453 Win User

No Games are working

I'm having the same issue going to try the above
  6. ezdoesit510 Win User

GAMES not WORKING

When you purchase something, you get a license to use the product for your console and your gamertag. I assume you are using a different xbox, so you would want to do a license transfer.

Navigate to the Settings Hub and select Account.

Select License Transfer.

Carefully read the prompt and select Continue.

License transfers only transfer content from one XBOX 360 to another and on the same gamertag. When you do a license transfer everything transfers, it's a all or none sort of situation. You can then use your new gamertag to play on your new xbox.
Thema:

Game not working

1. Game not working - Similar Threads - Game working

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller not working with SOME PC games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller not working with SOME PC games: I can't seem to figure this one out... My Elite Series 2 controller works on some PC games and not on others that it was working on before. The games that it works with are Cyberpunk and Deep...
  3. Some Game DLC not working offline on new Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some Game DLC not working offline on new Console: Ever since i upgraded to Xbox Series X, the DLC i purchased back on the Xbox One S, half of it no longer works in offline mode, despite the fact that this console is set as my home console. I have...
  4. Game chat not working on backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game chat not working on backwards compatible games: I’ve been playing Black Ops 2 on my xbox one and the game chat just isn’t working. I can hear everyone but my voice isn’t goint through. My gane chat works perfectly everywhere else but 360 games....
  5. Controller not working on a certain game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not working on a certain game: So my controller is completely fine on every other game, i have no issue with it at all. however when i play overwatch the left stick hardly works, same with the buttons and bumpers. its a...
  6. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass not working: I bought the Xbox Game Pass just two days ago but when installing any game and trying to run it, it says "When you got a refund on __________ it was removed from your device." even though I just...
  7. Game pass ultimate not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate not working: I bought it a few days ago and now any time i try to play a game it says i need to buy it even though its on game pass. 0a50c174-631d-40cd-9b98-ac6319b89000
  8. Game share not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game share not working: Hello i am gamesharing gamepass ultimate with my freind but when ever i try to download a game or start a party it says i need to get gamepass or gold to continue this problem started happening...
  9. Game not working and only trial available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not working and only trial available: I downloaded the full version of cold war but it will only let me play the multi-player and zombies. Campaign is locked as it says I have to purchase the game but I already own it. All content...
  10. In-Game voice Chat NOT WORKING - ALL GAMES

in XBoX on Consoles
    In-Game voice Chat NOT WORKING - ALL GAMES: Hello everybody, All the in-game voice chat are not working. Can't understand why as it changed from a day to the other one. (Started yesterday) If I create a party group with friends It works....