Game of emotions

Discus and support Game of emotions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This one is easy for me Lost Odyssey on xbox 360 even on disc 1 It can hit you in the feels I suggest anyone to try it, It is backwards compatible.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AngelObullets, Apr 15, 2019 at 12:44 PM.

1. Game of emotions

This one is easy for me Lost Odyssey on xbox 360 even on disc 1 It can hit you in the feels I suggest anyone to try it, It is backwards compatible.

:)

AngelObullets, Apr 15, 2019 at 12:44 PM
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

Game of emotions

Red Dead Redemption 2 is the most recent for sure. The Last of Us was one as well.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Game of emotions

The Life Is Strange series really tugs on the emotions. I also cried at the end of Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag.
  4. XBA_Hype Win User

Game of emotions

life is strange can have a few heart felt moments.
  5. DapperCrane Win User

Game of emotions

Any and every win in Mario Kart. Such an emotional game. Watch out for the bananas!!
  6. FAKIR101 Win User

Game of emotions

i cried during gears of war 4
Thema:

Game of emotions

1. Game of emotions - Similar Threads - Game emotions

2. ELECTRO-SOL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT, FRIDAY, MARCH 13th, 2020 (XBOX)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ELECTRO-SOL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT, FRIDAY, MARCH 13th, 2020 (XBOX): SMITE(Roam with Gods: Play. Seek. Destroy.) C all at 1/8552/12/721/2/ or Web Server's Default Page. com to enter the pool. Also, you can use my personal Code "HDWIESignup" to get a FREE...
  3. Video Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Games: I hate to sound negative, but I need to express what I have been feeling for a while. 7f371455-1904-4080-8702-681327771d05
  4. Xbox Game Pass Goal & Design you own controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Goal & Design you own controller: Hi. I was just wondering if there is any Place I can check or ask if or when Xbox Game Pass Goals and design Your Controller is coming too Norway and other countrys that don't have them yet?...
  5. Favourite game pass title and what you would like to see added in the future

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite game pass title and what you would like to see added in the future: I quite enjoyed playing n+. It was a present surprise of a game which I never really knew existed and is super fun. Can I say all the games that I own on disk as games I want to see in game-pass?...
  6. game locations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game locations: why is there no option to sort games by what hardrive its downloaded too??!?!!?! this is utterly simple yet not there. im told i have to make space but there is no staight forward way to delete...
  7. game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    game pass ultimate: I have xbox live gold for the next 2 years which I received as a gift card. Will there be an upgrade option for game pass ultimate? c4fd2ce1-bfe6-4ca4-a08e-d8f515e8e8b9
  8. Trouble purchasing Xbox One games on Spring Sale.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble purchasing Xbox One games on Spring Sale.: Receiving following message "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Contact us at Microsoft support " ANY IDEA what might be the issue? Tried already...
  9. Fortnite Associer mon nouveau compte xbox a mon compte Epic Games Fortnite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Associer mon nouveau compte xbox a mon compte Epic Games Fortnite...: J’ai crée mon nouveau compte xbox mai quand je veux l’associer a mon compte epic ils me repondent que je peux pas l’associer parce que je l’ai deja associer a mon ancien compte donc voila je...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Quests - Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Quests - Microsoft Rewards: I've been having issues with the Quests on the Xbox Rewards app. My partner can see/complete the quests however none are showing for me. Another family member (not part of my family group) is also...