Game of emotions

Discus and support Game of emotions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This one is easy for me Lost Odyssey on xbox 360 even on disc 1 It can hit you in the feels I suggest anyone to try it, It is backwards compatible.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AngelObullets, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Game of emotions

This one is easy for me Lost Odyssey on xbox 360 even on disc 1 It can hit you in the feels I suggest anyone to try it, It is backwards compatible.

:)

AngelObullets, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

Game of emotions

Red Dead Redemption 2 is the most recent for sure. The Last of Us was one as well.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Game of emotions

The Life Is Strange series really tugs on the emotions. I also cried at the end of Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag.
  4. XBA_Hype Win User

Game of emotions

life is strange can have a few heart felt moments.
  5. DapperCrane Win User

Game of emotions

Any and every win in Mario Kart. Such an emotional game. Watch out for the bananas!!
  6. FAKIR101 Win User

Game of emotions

i cried during gears of war 4
Thema:

Game of emotions

1. Game of emotions - Similar Threads - Game emotions

2. Games you didnt think you would like but turned out being your favorite!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games you didnt think you would like but turned out being your favorite!?: Sea of Thieves. All of my friends were so excited for it but i wasn't. I had gamepass so I decided to try it out on launch day. Over a year later: those friends have all stopped playing and I'm...
  3. Family-Friendly Shooter for Game Pass Suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family-Friendly Shooter for Game Pass Suggestion: I am fairly new to checking these discussions and am not sure how often there are Game Pass suggestions. Even if there are some, I wouldn't assume Xbox would consider. Anyway, since the catalog...
  4. Can there be a complete game that runs well?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can there be a complete game that runs well?: I have owned an Xbox since the 360 and when the Xbox One came out I mistakenly bought it immedietly. Originally I really only played COD or shooters, but mostly I was playing COD Ghosts on the...
  5. Is game pass messing my game up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is game pass messing my game up: Okay so about a year ago i bought hitman steelbook which had definitive edition inside i don't know whether this means i am not elligible for the free remastered hitman 1 levels in hitman 2 if not...
  6. Game purchased but not available on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game purchased but not available on xbox live: I just purchased The Wither 2 on my computer using my account xbox live. The purchased is confirmed and I received the confirm by microsoft, but after I turned on my xbox 360 and the game was not...
  7. First month Xbox Game Pass PC Beta 1€ charged me two times

in XBoX on Windows
    First month Xbox Game Pass PC Beta 1€ charged me two times: Hi, I wanted to purchase a Xbox Game Pass on PC using the Xbox Beta to try the first month at 1€ using the . After I add my credit card requested for my Microsoft account and confirmed my data...
  8. Microsoft xbox one game add-on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft xbox one game add-on: hi there, i just bought an ark dlc but can't find it anywhere, it has already been debited from my account. but nowhere to find it, have already followed all the steps that Microsoft and Xbox...
  9. Minecraft: Icon For Player On Map That Isn't In The Game

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: Icon For Player On Map That Isn't In The Game: In Minecraft Windows 10, on my maps there is another icon for a player other than me. I am playing by myself. When I go to where it is on the map, there is nobody there. Is this a glitch, and, if...
  10. Game Pass sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass sharing: Me and my brother share an Xbox. We recently bought game pass ultimate, but we bought it through his account. I want to get sea of thiefs on my PC, which game pass ultimate gives you access to...