Game of the yeat

Discus and support Game of the yeat in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Control for sure is up there for Game of the year for me. I have loved playing the game and just finished the main storyline this weekend.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NEVER_FEAR, Oct 8, 2019.

1. NEVER_FEAR
    NEVER_FEAR Guest

Game of the yeat

Control for sure is up there for Game of the year for me. I have loved playing the game and just finished the main storyline this weekend.

:)

NEVER_FEAR, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Fearless Reign7 Win User

Game of the yeat

Oh man! Its hard to pick just one. I would have to say either gears 5, or red dead 2
  3. pjameleven Win User

Game of the yeat

I've been playing Gears 5 with my brother. That has my vote for game of the year so far. A close second would be the RE 2 remake.
  4. JosemberG N Win User

Game of the yeat

meu jogo do ano é o RE2 remake sem nem uma duvida rsrsrs
  5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Game of the yeat

Dragon ball kakorat will be a mint game looking forward to that debating the collector's edition
  6. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Game of the yeat

I wonder if the game control could sneak in for the win it would be something
Thema:

Game of the yeat

1. Game of the yeat - Similar Threads - Game yeat

2. Can't play games from family group even though I could recently.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games from family group even though I could recently.: I can't play Forza Horizon 4 from family group even though I could recently. Nothing has changed since I last played, except for the fact that I can't play any of the games. The game is in my Xbox...
  3. Saves dos jogos do Xbox [Mod Translation - Saves from Xbox games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves dos jogos do Xbox [Mod Translation - Saves from Xbox games]: Eae, eu comprei um jogo na Steam (Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet) por causa que na Microsoft Store não tem esse jogo no computador e esses dias eu comprei o mesmo jogo para o Xbox one e eu não...
  4. xbox live - can't download free xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live - can't download free xbox 360 games: Hi, I'm unable to download xbox 360 games from my Gold subscription as it says 'this channel requires a billing account'. It takes me to a page to add billing information, even though I do have a...
  5. Buying an XBox game in France.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying an XBox game in France.: Hi. If I buy an XBox game in France, will it be the same as a UK one? Cheers. 3233c450-b37c-4942-b5a1-4735ac82a51d
  6. Mass Effect 2I am unable to save on the game because it keeps on popping up with a message...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 2I am unable to save on the game because it keeps on popping up with a message...: I am having a problem with mass effect 2 I am unable to save on the game because it keeps on popping with this message how do I fix this [img] b4852539-b361-4c4c-9d32-db76e70b6e70
  7. Eu tenho o jogo, porém aparece que eu não tenho | I have the game but seems that i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Eu tenho o jogo, porém aparece que eu não tenho | I have the game but seems that i don't...: Olá, eu recentemente queria me divertir com meus amigos no Minecraft pela função multi-plataforma, eu no pc e um amigo no ps4, e para isso preciso ter o jogo e o ID da Xbox. Bem, eu entro na...
  8. Headset game sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset game sound: Hi, I can't hear the game through my headset. I can hear party members and can chat with them just fine. Game sound comes through my monitor speakers. My setup is xbox one s digital w/standard...
  9. borderlands 3 lost characters , game save badly loaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 3 lost characters , game save badly loaded: hi! i was playing borderlands3 and due to a wrongly loading of the local save file, the cloud save file has been overwritten i’ve lost 15 of the 17 characters and hundreds of hours in playing and...
  10. I’m trying to set up game streaming but it says it’s not available in my region I live in...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m trying to set up game streaming but it says it’s not available in my region I live in...: submitted by /u/_NO-THIS-IS_PATRICK [link] [comments]