Game of the yeat

Discus and support Game of the yeat in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Control for sure is up there for Game of the year for me. I have loved playing the game and just finished the main storyline this weekend.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NEVER_FEAR, Oct 8, 2019 at 11:34 AM.

1. NEVER_FEAR
    NEVER_FEAR Guest

Game of the yeat

Control for sure is up there for Game of the year for me. I have loved playing the game and just finished the main storyline this weekend.

:)

2. iMiiSsTyK Win User

Ive been comm banned for having a inappropriate profile pictyre

Hello Yeats

Possibly your friends report you for the picture I understand that if it is so it is possible to penalize.
  3. Fearless Reign7 Win User

Game of the yeat

Oh man! Its hard to pick just one. I would have to say either gears 5, or red dead 2
  4. pjameleven Win User

Game of the yeat

I've been playing Gears 5 with my brother. That has my vote for game of the year so far. A close second would be the RE 2 remake.
  5. JosemberG N Win User

Game of the yeat

meu jogo do ano é o RE2 remake sem nem uma duvida rsrsrs
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Game of the yeat

Dragon ball kakorat will be a mint game looking forward to that debating the collector's edition
Thema:

Game of the yeat

1. Game of the yeat - Similar Threads - Game yeat

2. Alpha skip ahead - Games/Apps not displaying on external

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead - Games/Apps not displaying on external: Hey all, Just had an odd issue that I'm curious if anyone else has run across it. I went to load an app from my pins and it showed as not being installed. Upon looking at my games and apps,...
  3. Do you purchase remastered games you previously owned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you purchase remastered games you previously owned?: Oh... I own almost all of halo and gears of war's current and previous generations... Including reproductions 36844357-e9cc-40fa-bb41-a25aa17507aa
  4. I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...: Visit www.xbox.com/drm which brings me to a page that no longer exists? If you need more info or if I was unclear please ask. 810619a8-b52b-4189-a08b-da034df19ae2
  5. Not able to get Bolt as Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to get Bolt as Games with Gold: Hi, I have not been able to “buy” the Xbox 360 game Bolt as this month’s Games with Gold. On xbox.com the browser just keeps loading, when pressing Buy. Whereas on my Xbox One X I get a “Ooops!...
  6. Xbox One'da Oyun oynarken oturum kapanıyor! [Mod Translation - Sign-out while playing games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One'da Oyun oynarken oturum kapanıyor! [Mod Translation - Sign-out while playing games...: İyi günler Xbox One oyun konsolumda,oyun oynarken oturum kendi kendine kapanıyor.Oyun tekrar ana menüye geliyor. Sorunun neden kaynaklandığını bulamadım [Mod Translation - Good day on my Xbox One...
  7. My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one: Hi, I signed on to my Xbox one 2 days ago and my profile, gamer tag, and games were all gone. When I tried to recover it, I could only recover my Xbox 360 profile. Has anyone seen this problem...
  8. Microsoft Ultimate word games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate word games: Why is this app different from my phone, does not update from system nor cloud, and ee2bd37f-4573-46e8-af2c-078624bf5ce8
  9. Re downloading a game from years ago.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re downloading a game from years ago.: Basically, I purchased GTA San Andreas a good few years ago (can't remember if it was Xbox One or Xbox 360) through the game store, I had this urge to want to play it today, so figured I would...
  10. Intermittent sound on xbox one s when playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Intermittent sound on xbox one s when playing games: I've been experiencing an intermittent sound issue when playing games. The sound will work fine, then cut out for a few minutes then come back again and work fine for 20 minutes then cut out again...