Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series Episodes 2-6 Season Disc download

Discus and support Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series Episodes 2-6 Season Disc download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello @ All and thanks for help. I recently wanted to download the Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series episodes 2-6 within the Season Pass Disc... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fischfriko, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Fischfriko
    Fischfriko Guest

Hello @ All and thanks for help.

I recently wanted to download the Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series episodes 2-6 within the Season Pass Disc on my Xbox One console. On the Season Pass Disc Episodes 2-6 Xbox One page there is no way to download these episodes anymore, standing a message, that it isnt longer available at the time. So my question is, is it coming back to the store, so i can play these episodes i already bought in the disc version? Or can I never download and play the episodes again even though I already bought them?

Ich wollte vor kurzem die Episoden 2-6 von dem Spiel Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series mit der Season Pass-Disc Version auf meine Xbox One-Konsole herunterladen.

Auf der Seite der Season Pass Disc Episodes 2-6 im Xbox One Store gibt es aber scheinbar keine Möglichkeit mehr, diese Episoden herunterzuladen. Dort steht eine Meldung, dass sie zu diesem Zeitpunkt nicht mehr verfügbar seien. Meine Frage ist also, kommt es zurück in den Store, damit ich diese Episoden, die ich bereits in der Disc-Version gekauft habe, herunterladen kann? Oder kann ich die Episoden nie wieder herunterladen und spielen, obwohl ich sie bereits in der Season Pass Diisc Version gekauft habe?

Viele Grüße und vielen Dank!

:)

Fischfriko, Jun 5, 2021
  2. onyxishere Win User

Can't find installed game on Xbox one

3. Eggnogga Win User

GAME OF THRONES TELLTALE not downloading season pass

^^ There are 6 episodes. So, getting the Season Pass is saving you 5 bucks.

Also, they make it pretty obvious: Game Description:Buy the Game of Thrones SEASON PASS for the best value on remaining episodes (Episodes 2-6 to be released periodically) in the six-part series once available to download. All Season Pass content will be
    available by Summer 2015. If you purchase this Season Pass, all future Season Pass content will be accessible in-game once available. Do not download from the Xbox Games Store, or you will be charged twice. ‘Game of Thrones: Season 1, Ep1. Iron From Ice’ game
    required; sold separately.
  4. yFoX inSanuS Win User

GwG Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) won't recognize DLC

Hello, this Batman really is a mess in the store, there are different parts

Batman: The Telltale Series:

https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/p/b...ries/9nblggh4sq91?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5):

https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/p/b...-1-5/bq2zz6wtzzjz?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Batman - The Telltale Series - Episode 2: Children of Arkham - Disc:

https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/p/b...disc/c3p6n4kxbfk7?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Try to download all the packages, it is available on xbox live gold.

I hope I helped and await your response

~ Fox
  5. Eden0032 Win User

Game of Thrones

Hi there!

As far as I am aware, I believe that the disk version is for Game of Thrones: Season 1, whilst Game of Thrones Seasons 2-6 are available to download from the Xbox Store.

Seasons 2-6 are currently on special offer at the moment here:
    store.xbox.com/.../1ed90817-9f69-42bf-acbc-2dbd687025d0

I hope this helps to answer your question.

Regards,

-
  6. fanpages-0FA181D4-37 Win User
Thema:

1. Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series Episodes 2-6 Season Disc download - Similar Threads - Game Thrones Telltale

2. i have an Xbox cd Game of Thrones season pass disc , how di I get it to play on my PC, i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have an Xbox cd Game of Thrones season pass disc , how di I get it to play on my PC, i...: Because I had paid for Gold and Ultimate when I saw these pre-owned Xbox games, some said Season pass disc, that they would play. I have tried to use them with no help. Can anybody help?...
  3. Game Of Thrones Game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Of Thrones Game.: I am surprised with the popularity and the fact they've given license to do just about everything else with Game of Thrones, that there is not a game out on all platforms. Imagine an open world...
  4. Game of thrones season 1 episodes 2-6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game of thrones season 1 episodes 2-6: Hi All Any idea when GOT season 1 episodes 2-6 will be available for download in ZA? This is for xbox 360 Many thanks! 4d7adf05-387f-44a1-b616-c573af85d447
  5. Why is there not a Game Of Thrones fighting game available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there not a Game Of Thrones fighting game available?: One of the best games i ever played on the Xbox 360 was Spartacus: Legends and I would LOVE to see it return on the Xbox One preferably as a game to own on disc. That being said l wonder why the...
  6. GAME OF THRONES TELLTALE not downloading season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAME OF THRONES TELLTALE not downloading season pass: Xbox was sure quick to take my payment but when i go to actually download the Season Pass it keeps giving me a "Can't Download" error. Perhaps i am in the wrong, i went straight to downloading...
  7. TellTale Game of thrones episode 4 help possible spoilers

in XBoX on Consoles
    TellTale Game of thrones episode 4 help possible spoilers: Can't get past the part in 2nd chapter when you're escaping from the wall I always get killed under the wagon can't think of what I'm doing wrong probably tried at least 25 times...
  8. Game of Thrones Episode 2 Release Date (Telltale)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game of Thrones Episode 2 Release Date (Telltale): So, next Wednesday (February 4th) the second episode of Telltale Game's Game of Thrones series will be released. Kind of stoked as the first episode was pretty good, especially the ending....
  9. Game of Thrones (Telltales)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game of Thrones (Telltales): A huge apology if this has already been posted, I did try to find a thread on it first but didn't find one. I was sure one existed. Who else has played this? Did you guys think it fit in...
  10. Telltale Games - Game of Thrones - Oh Snap!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Telltale Games - Game of Thrones - Oh Snap!: So, this has a tentative release date of December 3rd. Is anyone else excited about this? Supposedly x360a has the 360 version's achievements listed. (All pretty straight-forward like Telltale...