Game on the wrong account xbox live

Discus and support Game on the wrong account xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game was added to the account of another person by accident how transferred to the correct account ? de961795-6630-4c8c-8c25-4fd46c06dd9f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by juju83600, May 11, 2015.

1. juju83600
    juju83600 Guest

:)

juju83600, May 11, 2015
  2. Selling xbox one question

Completely 100% wrong!

Just deleted my profile off my xbox one, then downloaded my brothers profile ( as if he was the potential buyer). The two games worked perfect under his account both online and offline.

jambomakaveli, May 11, 2015
  3. bought game on the wrong xbox live account

Heya!

Unfortunately, we would not be able to transfer any content, but you might be able to get a refund for that content and then get the purchase on the correct account.

To do this be sure to reach out to
    chat or phone.

Post back and let us know if you run into issues getting ahold of them!

Mister Getafix, May 11, 2015
  4. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest

medium bloke, May 11, 2015
  5. medium bloke Win User

6. egers987 Win User

Backwards compatible games

Yep, tried redownloading my profile but when i do, it either says cannot connect to xbox live, or it is connected to xbox live and only partly downloads the profile, or tells me there is a problem with my credentials.

There cant be anything wrong with my xbox live account as i am still gaming on the same console, through xbox live, and downloading xbox live gold games. Ive even been on the website and checked credentials and see nothing wrong with my account.
  7. CRISdowney Win User

xbox one error code 0x80190005

I can sign in with other peoples account. Something is wrong with xbox live account
  8. Klokkwork Win User

Wrong xbox live account????

Maybe a typo? Sign into your console, go to Settings --> Account --> Account Security. Look under "Current Microsoft Account". Check it THOROUGHLY for any kinds of typos. Maybe "@gmial.com", or "@hotmil.com" or "@yahoo.cm". Don't forget to check the
    rest of the email address too, of course. But little things can happen.
  9. AncestralCorwin Win User

Xbox Live account is wrong.

Thanks, I will try it when I get home!
Thema:

1. Game on the wrong account xbox live - Similar Threads - Game wrong account

2. Accidently redeemed game code on wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidently redeemed game code on wrong account: Is there a way of transferring games across Microsoft accounts on PC? c92a925b-c202-470e-905a-a01649ce25ff
  3. put game on wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    put game on wrong account: I bought the new x-box one x today and i accidently installed my star wars game under a wrong account and need to get it put on the right account, please help...... Rob...
  4. Bought in game currency on the wrong account

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought in game currency on the wrong account: My Microsoft store account has a different email from my xbox account on pc and I didn't change it. I'm guessing the in game currency has been sent to my Microsoft store email which I do not use...
  5. Bought and downloaded a game to the wrong microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought and downloaded a game to the wrong microsoft account.: Hiya, Back in January I fancied the new Fishing pro game and as I was at work didn't think and bought it and purchased it. Then promptly logged into my work Microsoft account and installed it...
  6. Add Wrong Account (xbox account) Epic Games: Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add Wrong Account (xbox account) Epic Games: Fortnite: Greeting! Have a nice day! I'd like to ask for help, of course, if they can! Nowadays, this is a widespread game, no other than Fortnite. I recently got an XboX One S game console to play on. I...
  7. Spielecode auf falschen Konto eingegeben. [Translate] Game code entered on wrong account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spielecode auf falschen Konto eingegeben. [Translate] Game code entered on wrong account.: Hab einen Spielecode auf einem falschen Konto eingegeben.Wie bekomme ich den jetzt auf mein Xbox Spiel?wenn ich da jetzt den Code nochmal eingebe sagt er.....Code wurde schon eingelöst...das kann...
  8. I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on...: hello, I come because I can not find any help I am a PC player Voila I buy Sea of Thieves and I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on other account...
  9. purchased game pass for wrong account

in XBoX on Windows
    purchased game pass for wrong account: Hi there, I purchased an xbox game pass ultimate today and accidentally got it for the wrong account. I was wondering what I would need to do to get it either cancelled or switched over to the...
  10. Purchased XBoxOne game on Wrong Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased XBoxOne game on Wrong Account: I purchased the electronic version of Battlefield V for my son for Christmas but it is showing on my account. We need the game on his account. I don't own an Xbox One. Help - we want to give him...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. destiny forums for xboxone watercress error code