GAME ON XBOX ONE'ERS!!!

Discus and support GAME ON XBOX ONE'ERS!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; GDAY ALL, IM A LOVER OF ALL THINGS GAME RELATED AND AM VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT XBOX ONE. I'M CURRENTLY ENJOYING WATCH DOGS AND HAVE FOUND A BREATH OF... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oLdSkOoLz82, Jun 4, 2014.

1. oLdSkOoLz82
    oLdSkOoLz82 Guest

GAME ON XBOX ONE'ERS!!!

GDAY ALL, IM A LOVER OF ALL THINGS GAME RELATED AND AM VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT XBOX ONE. I'M CURRENTLY ENJOYING WATCH DOGS AND HAVE FOUND A BREATH OF FRESH AIR IN THE NEW MAP PACKS FOR CALL OF DUTY FOLLOW ME OR ADD ME IF YOU LIKE
    OTHER WISE CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG FOR ALL THINGS XBOX ONE. EACH WEEK I POST A BLOG ON ANY NEWS ON XBOX ONE, THE GAMES AND ANY JUICY NEWS ON THE PLATFORM LOTS HAPPENING AT THE MOMENT ESSPECIALY WITH E3 AROUND THE CORNER. SO CHECK OUT MY BLOG AT
    www.oldskoolzgamer.blogspot.com/ AND IF YOU LIKE IT FOLLOW IT....

HAPPY GAMING... GAME ON XBOX ONE'ERS!!! :)

:)

oLdSkOoLz82, Jun 4, 2014
  2. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    GameStop's Titanfall Pre-Order Bonus Is A Slap In The Face To Gamers!

@Keebler..... agreed. Gamers need to grow a set and get a some thicker skin..... and maybe some tissues for there issues...

-

Why are any retailers required to give away "free stuff" anyways? Just wait, 3 months from now when TF can be bought for $50 instead of $60..... the "day one'ers" will be wanting compensation! I predict another "slap in the face" thread!

kingvas78, Jun 4, 2014
  3. Xbox: Game On

It was only because of the negative views on the original policies that gave some people a bad light of MS at last years E3. Some of that may still resonate but it has been long enough for most level headed gamers to see that MS did in fact show & deliver
    on games & only games at E3. Sony didn't get into showing games until 30 minutes after talking numbers & media. And out of what they showed, only 3 exclusives have been out meanwhile MS is at 8, 10 if EAs showing is considered.

So if they are to have the same focus as last year without the dark cloud being there, they will rock it out of the park. They have a few games that are known that I want more info on and I'm sure there will be surprises.

I'd fully expect to see the usual suspects like Halo & Fable. Maybe a teaser of what Gears will be & possibly another Forza spin off.

Then they got the games that were revealed but not yet released, Sunset overdrive, quantum break, D4.

As for surprises I'd be expecting to see Crackdown 3.

And who knows what else the will have to reveal, all we can really think of is classic franchises that we enjoyed in the past. We have no idea what could be coming that will be new classics.

CollapseControl, Jun 4, 2014
  4. GAME ON XBOX ONE'ERS!!!

That's a lot of green lol .

MysticDarklight, Jun 5, 2014
  5. kingvas78 Win User

GameStop's Titanfall Pre-Order Bonus Is A Slap In The Face To Gamers!

@Keebler..... agreed. Gamers need to grow a set and get a some thicker skin..... and maybe some tissues for there issues...

-

Why are any retailers required to give away "free stuff" anyways? Just wait, 3 months from now when TF can be bought for $50 instead of $60..... the "day one'ers" will be wanting compensation! I predict another "slap in the face" thread!
  6. KillerJMPz4Life Win User

The Truth about Support! Not Good!

Not a day one'er but understand fully your frustration with support. Got xb1 for kids mostly for Xmas and one week later after a mysterious update to something while the system was turned off I get a kinect unplugged error. I'm thinking " it's not unplugged"
    but it sure says it is. Researched the fixes on the support page to no end. Then tried to deal with microsofts customer support. What a joke.. Either wait at least 2 full weeks to get one from them AFTER and only AFTER I send the broke one in or maybe get
    one in 3 to 5 days if I let them take a 152.00 hold on a credit card. I told them, after i sunk all my money on this broken system I don't have no credit card with 150 on the damn thing. I was lucky and bestbuy took mine and exchanged it because it was still
    in the 30 day return window. I don't understand why Microsoft don't try and do a few different things to help the end user out a bit. How about ship me immediately what it is I need with a prepaid return box to send you my broken equipment. And if your scared
    I won't return it than tell us you'll brick the console which I know you can do if the customer doesn't hold up their end of the deal. Better yet, when you know from past release experience your gonna have issues, which is to be expected, then stock the retail
    outfits with replacement parts to exchange with customers who have issues. There is NO excuse why after someone like Thunder spends his hard earned money to support this multibillion dollar company he should still be waiting since 11/22/2013 on a part that
    can't cost Microsoft 10 dollars to make. Good luck my friend.
  7. The Viral Cyrix Win User

xbox games

Since buying the game originally have you changed or updated your console. If so a license transfer is in order to get all the content licenses to your new console.

support.xbox.com/.../download-content should have all the information for any questions you have
  8. Indigo Wiseman Win User

Xbox game.

Hello TheSeedSociety,

Because the account you purchased Minecraft has been banned, you need to purchase the game again.

Don't forget the Xbox Live has a Code Of Conduct, you can see it here
    www.xbox.com/.../CodeOfConduct
  9. Le Jok3r Win User

Xbox game.

Hi.

You have to purchase the game again, sorry.
Thema:

GAME ON XBOX ONE'ERS!!!

1. GAME ON XBOX ONE'ERS!!! - Similar Threads - GAME ONE'ERS

2. Game DVR clips really inconsistent.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR clips really inconsistent.: This has been a problem in the Xbox community for years. Basically, 5 minute clips are not working properly and they haven't been for so long, sometimes they will work and sometimes they won't. I...
  3. I am being charged for xbox game pass pc and xbox game pass console despite never signing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am being charged for xbox game pass pc and xbox game pass console despite never signing...: I am being charged for xbox game pass pc and xbox game pass console despite never signing up for the console version because I dont have one and never have. 70d54c2e-65bf-4b51-97af-2f0d8efe50be
  4. New game idea that could potentially overtake all other gaming platforms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New game idea that could potentially overtake all other gaming platforms.: I don't know if Microsoft is interested in dominating the gaming world, but I've been refining an idea that could potentially overtake all other gaming platforms. It's not a small idea, but I...
  5. Game Pass 360 Games won't sign in after Gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass 360 Games won't sign in after Gamertag change: I changed my GT yesterday through my XBone, no issues. However, when I went to play a game I had previously downloaded via Game Pass, my old GT was the only profile listed and I was unable to sign...
  6. Can’t connect to Xbox live on backward compatible Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to Xbox live on backward compatible Xbox 360 games: I have had a promblem with connecting to Xbox Live on the Xbox 360 backwards compatible games. This has lead me to not being able to download accounts or play online. I have tried everything...
  7. Can not play Forza Horizon 3 as a digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not play Forza Horizon 3 as a digital game: Good day - We can not play Forza Horizon 3 as a digital game. We are subscribed since 2017. Subscription is fully paid. Messages: 'Do you own this game or app?' It also says 'Make sure we are...
  8. I can’t load up one of my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t load up one of my games: When I try to load up the Elder scrolls online it says give it another try. If this happens again, visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the following code:0x80070490 and I’ve restarted my Xbox and...
  9. compre un juego me sale error y se me cobro igual/translate: I bought a game I got an error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    compre un juego me sale error y se me cobro igual/translate: I bought a game I got an error...: trate de comprar gears of wars 2, me salio error y no me dio el juego y me cobro igualmente translate: I tried to buy gears of wars 2, I got an error and it did not give me the game and I am...
  10. Xbox game pass and PC cross play on same account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass and PC cross play on same account?: Hello, I am thinking of getting an xbox series S for my sibling so we can play games when im away. If I buy Xbox all access bundle, can I then use that account to download and play XGP for PC...