Game or Xbox one?

Discus and support Game or Xbox one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After all,this problem fifa 14 return to the dashboarg,either at startup,carrer mode or ut,is caused by game or xbox?Need to know to obtain correct... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OuseSerBr, Jan 1, 2014.

1. OuseSerBr
    OuseSerBr Guest

Game or Xbox one?

After all,this problem fifa 14 return to the dashboarg,either at startup,carrer mode or ut,is caused by game or xbox?Need to know to obtain correct support!

:)

OuseSerBr, Jan 1, 2014
  2. levikrause
    levikrause Guest
    Questions or issues with a game or xbox

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would start a forum page for anyone experiencing issues either in game, with the actual xbox or if you want to talk in general.

-Krause

levikrause, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Wishcatcher
    Wishcatcher Guest
    Questions or issues with a game or xbox

Hello,

Nice idea Game or Xbox one? ;)

Regards,

Wishcatcher, Jan 1, 2014
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox oneX "Installation Stopped" problem

If you’re trying to install an Xbox One game from a disc and the installation process stops at or near 0%, this could be happening if your console is trying to download an update for the game while the game is installing. If you're trying to download
    and install a digital game, see Problems downloading a game or app on Xbox One.
  5. [D1SCZ] KellanCasper Win User

xbox games and gaming

yes but mine was non stop any time
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

xbox games and gaming

Next time this happens, you can try accessing Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.
  7. cpt sheridan Win User

xbox games and gaming

I can see going through the process of resetting one console that has a problem starting games, but I have an Xbox series X and S and a Xbox one X and all three consoles were having the exact same problem at the same time and I can't see it being a problem at the users side.

I read that Microsoft had recently implimented a new authentication system and it was causing some problems with some of Microsofts services including the Xbox game authentication but as usual they would keep that part quiet like other companies would do.
  8. OzielSosa Win User

xbox games and gaming

I'm having the same issue and haven't found a solution.
Thema:

Game or Xbox one?

1. Game or Xbox one? - Similar Threads - Game

2. Xbox games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games: can I play single player in a paid digital game without a Xbox gold subscription. 10791afa-1a98-4eeb-a829-10f3ff6c766f
  3. Can't run lastgen games from ext hdd on series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't run lastgen games from ext hdd on series s?: Got a 4tb external to move between my one x and series s. Any game that has a next gen patch (Forza horizon 5, re 2&3 remakes) won't let me play the last gen version of that game on the series s...
  4. Unable to play game I bought on PC that I bought on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play game I bought on PC that I bought on my Xbox: Essentially, I bought Deep Rock Galactic on my Xbox series S. I had an active game pass subscription but I bought the game so I am able to play it without game pass. As the game supports Xbox Play...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Issue: I am subscribed with an active subscription to Game Pass Ultimate, with an older XBox One, based in USA. On my account, the parent account, there are some games that I cannot install and can only...
  6. I want to make a Banjo-Kazooie Fan game for the franchise's 25th anniversary. But How?

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to make a Banjo-Kazooie Fan game for the franchise's 25th anniversary. But How?: I need the okay from rareware and microsoft to make and publish to xbox. can anyone help? 999332f2-799f-4aac-8e04-27ea1404568f
  7. Any Backwards Compatible Tony Hawk games for the XSX?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any Backwards Compatible Tony Hawk games for the XSX?: I've been feeling nostalgic since I've been playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1&2 Remaster and I wanted to know if any of the previous Tony Hawk games were backwards compatible with the Xbox Series...
  8. Xbox Game Pass PC needs to allow cross-play with Steam users.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass PC needs to allow cross-play with Steam users.: I'm highly anticipating playing Darktide when it comes out next month however i'm worried that i won't be able to play with friends who buy it on Steam. From past experience, some others games...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Issue: Although I am subscribed with an active subscription to Game Pass Ultimate, therr are some games that I cannot install and can only play through cloud gaming. I've checked with friends to see if...
  10. Audio is out of sync in videos in Xbox Game Bar record the last 30 seconds feature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio is out of sync in videos in Xbox Game Bar record the last 30 seconds feature: Since the update of windows 11 22H2, I have been having consistent issues with the audio sync problem in Xbox Game Bar. When I use the record the last 30 seconds feature, the audio is ahead of...