Game or Xbox one?

Discus and support Game or Xbox one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After all,this problem fifa 14 return to the dashboarg,either at startup,carrer mode or ut,is caused by game or xbox?Need to know to obtain correct... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OuseSerBr, Jan 1, 2014.

1. OuseSerBr
    OuseSerBr Guest

Game or Xbox one?

After all,this problem fifa 14 return to the dashboarg,either at startup,carrer mode or ut,is caused by game or xbox?Need to know to obtain correct support!

:)

OuseSerBr, Jan 1, 2014
  2. levikrause
    levikrause Guest
    Questions or issues with a game or xbox

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would start a forum page for anyone experiencing issues either in game, with the actual xbox or if you want to talk in general.

-Krause

levikrause, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Wishcatcher
    Wishcatcher Guest
    Questions or issues with a game or xbox

Hello,

Nice idea Game or Xbox one? ;)

Regards,

Wishcatcher, Jan 1, 2014
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox oneX "Installation Stopped" problem

If you’re trying to install an Xbox One game from a disc and the installation process stops at or near 0%, this could be happening if your console is trying to download an update for the game while the game is installing. If you're trying to download
    and install a digital game, see Problems downloading a game or app on Xbox One.
  5. OzielSosa Win User

xbox games and gaming

I'm having the same issue and haven't found a solution.
  6. UnfitCardinal23 Win User

xbox games and gaming

Strange, I had the exact same thing happen to me. I assumed that it was a result of playing games on Game Pass Mobile. Literally when my clock reached 1 am MST every game I tried and crashed before started working again.
  7. [D1SCZ] KellanCasper Win User

xbox games and gaming

I am currently factory resetting my Xbox and removing all apps and games to see what happens
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Red Dead Redemption keeps freezing. Digital game, Xbox oneX

Do you have issues with other xbox games as well? Is it a digital or disc based game?
Thema:

Game or Xbox one?

1. Game or Xbox one? - Similar Threads - Game

2. Doom Eternal downloading issues while using xbox game app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom Eternal downloading issues while using xbox game app: Despite the fact that I am the xbox game pass member, I cannot download DOOM Eternal in the xbox game app. It is written: bundle is not available (I have the same issue with such games as...
  3. fullscreen issue in games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fullscreen issue in games: in almost every game (games i tried are Homefront the revolution, fortnite, beyond two souls), when i go full screen there is an abnormal behavior in graphics, its not low frames its just like...
  4. Can't play online 'it takes two' with a xbox game ulitmate friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play online 'it takes two' with a xbox game ulitmate friend: hi everyone, my name is onur and i am writing from turkey. i have an urgent question. i have a xbox game pass ultimate and i installed 'it takes two' via EA Play. i want to play this game with my...
  5. Gaming history not showing on new laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming history not showing on new laptop: I have recently bought a new laptop and see that my gaming history for Microsoft Solitaire is not coming through from my old laptop. Could you advise how I can do this please - I'm reluctant to...
  6. Some games that are supposed to show up on Game Pass PC don't exist in my Xbox App.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some games that are supposed to show up on Game Pass PC don't exist in my Xbox App.: I recently got game pass for pc and I was excited to try out some cool different games for example Back 4 Blood which is supposed to be on game pass. Yet when I search for it, it doesn't appear in...
  7. Deleted games stays on storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleted games stays on storage: Hello everyone . I have an issue on deleting game from my laptop. I deleted them from start menu and my storage stills full. Ihave deleted Back 4 Blood , Maneater but my storage still didnt get...
  8. Xbox cloud gaming on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming on PC: So when I try to play Mortal shell on pc. It says I only have gamepass for PC. but I have gamepass ultimate. I purchased it on PC as well. Yet it still says the same thing. It also gives me a...
  9. Cross saves between x cloud and game pass pc

in XboX Insiders
    Cross saves between x cloud and game pass pc: Hi guys, I have been playing yakuza 0 on xcloud while away from home put almost 40hrs in, once i returned home i downloaded it to pc through games and all progress is lost. Is there a way to...
  10. verify installed game without download the whole game again in Xbox app pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    verify installed game without download the whole game again in Xbox app pc: I have installed the game on Xbox game pc ( Gamepass ) when I click on play nothing happens I found that the game missing 3 important files there are sizes around 70Mb one of them being the one...