Game or Xbox one?

Discus and support Game or Xbox one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After all,this problem fifa 14 return to the dashboarg,either at startup,carrer mode or ut,is caused by game or xbox?Need to know to obtain correct... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OuseSerBr, Jan 1, 2014.

1. OuseSerBr
    OuseSerBr Guest

Game or Xbox one?

After all,this problem fifa 14 return to the dashboarg,either at startup,carrer mode or ut,is caused by game or xbox?Need to know to obtain correct support!

:)

OuseSerBr, Jan 1, 2014
  2. levikrause
    levikrause Guest
    Questions or issues with a game or xbox

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would start a forum page for anyone experiencing issues either in game, with the actual xbox or if you want to talk in general.

-Krause

levikrause, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Wishcatcher
    Wishcatcher Guest
    Questions or issues with a game or xbox

Hello,

Nice idea Game or Xbox one? ;)

Regards,

Wishcatcher, Jan 1, 2014
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox oneX "Installation Stopped" problem

If you’re trying to install an Xbox One game from a disc and the installation process stops at or near 0%, this could be happening if your console is trying to download an update for the game while the game is installing. If you're trying to download
    and install a digital game, see Problems downloading a game or app on Xbox One.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Red Dead Redemption keeps freezing. Digital game, Xbox oneX

Do you have issues with other xbox games as well? Is it a digital or disc based game?
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

xbox games

Since buying the game originally have you changed or updated your console. If so a license transfer is in order to get all the content licenses to your new console.

support.xbox.com/.../download-content should have all the information for any questions you have
  7. Indigo Wiseman Win User

Xbox game.

Hello TheSeedSociety,

Because the account you purchased Minecraft has been banned, you need to purchase the game again.

Don't forget the Xbox Live has a Code Of Conduct, you can see it here
    www.xbox.com/.../CodeOfConduct
  8. Le Jok3r Win User

Xbox game.

Hi.

You have to purchase the game again, sorry.
Thema:

Game or Xbox one?

1. Game or Xbox one? - Similar Threads - Game

2. Xbox app suggestions: Game Hub/Xbox App

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app suggestions: Game Hub/Xbox App: I think it would be a good idea to add game hub to the xbox app for the phone etc. It would be easier and quicker I think it would end up having more posts. Lets say your not home at the moment...
  3. I own a 360 can I still download 360 games to my xbox360 from the market?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own a 360 can I still download 360 games to my xbox360 from the market?: I I have a xbox360 can I still purchase guys for it on the market? I found a 360 game I really like but wasn't sure if I needed game pass or a newer system to download it. Thanks....
  4. 360 Game Download for Xbox One Not Downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 Game Download for Xbox One Not Downloading: I just purchased the game Need for Speed: Most Wanted and it isn’t downloading onto my Xbox. The page says to go to the My Games and Apps Install section but it is not showing up. Any idea what...
  5. Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC: Has anyone ran in to the issue of trying to download Xbox Game Pass for the PC and you go through the couple of steps, checking off the box agreeing to the terms and stuff, get to the...
  6. Xbox game pass for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for pc: Ok, so a while ago I got Sea of Thieves and ARK: Survival Evolved, with an Xbox Game Pass. (this was before the pc game pass exists) And so one time I got on my pc, went to the Microsoft Store,...
  7. Local and cloud game files; I lost some data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local and cloud game files; I lost some data: So, I was loading up Minecraft, and then it said there was two different files, one on my xbox, and one saved in the cloud. I accidentally pressed cloud, and now I am wondering whether I can...
  8. Bought a game, but it says i didn’t.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, but it says i didn’t.: I bought P4A and Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe, P4A installed but i couldnt play it so i tried restarting and uninstaling but now it says i need to buy it again. ca3bbc1c-eff3-4edf-be09-aab771a57972
  9. when the game pass will be in Uruguay?

in XBoX Accessibility
    when the game pass will be in Uruguay?: I'm from Uruguay. It's really sad for me and other that we can't use the service :( 4279833e-358e-44f9-a87f-e42f29adbcca
  10. Game Captures cut to 5-8 seconds, desperate for help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Captures cut to 5-8 seconds, desperate for help: I have a Gears 5 Xbox One X, and no matter what i record, my Game Capture is only 5-8 seconds long. No matter what i change (resolution, duration, storage, factory resetting xbox), it only ends up...