Game packs

Discus and support Game packs in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If i have more than one account my xbox 1 and i buy a game pack with one account do they all get the pack or just the one i bought it on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BindeeNyandibo, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Game packs

If i have more than one account my xbox 1 and i buy a game pack with one account do they all get the pack or just the one i bought it on

:)

BindeeNyandibo, Apr 29, 2020
  2. Fos Win User

Minecraft - i am confuse

Hi AmirosTheKing,

The explorer pack includes the base game and the explorer pack which consists of: Chinese Mythology Mashup, Natural Texture Pack, Biome Settlers Skin Pack, Battle and Beasts Skin Pack, and Campfire Tales Skin Pack.

The starter pack includes the base game and 700 minecoins, mash-ups, texture packs, skin packs and the starter pack which consists of: Greek Mythology Mash-up, Plastic Texture Pack, Skin Pack 1, and Villains Skin Pack).

And yes, Xbox Live Gold is necessary to play with friends.
  3. Cokney Charmer Win User

Knighfall skin pack broken

not seen that pack listed, only Red Son Packs 1 and 2, and first Blackest Night pack, Teen Titans pack, Killing Joke Pack and the ladies pack show in game
  4. D MASTERPIECE Win User

Problem with Star Wars Rebels Skin Pack

Texture packs are not skin packs. Access the skin packs while you are in-game playing by going through the options.
  5. GrimJ4ws Win User

Can't join co-op due to different DLC

If you have 4 DLC content pack then you have to enter the 25 CD Key for all 4 DLC pack individually until they are all install then you can play the game. Steam only download the DLC for the Fable game but it doesn't install the DLC pack into the game. You
    haveto register the DLC pack into your Xbox live account your self for the DLC pack content to be install into the game.
  6. Smilekat-ED45D3A5-04 Win User

The Division DLC dissappeares.

I had an issue with the Season Pass DLC where one of the of the packs was not showing up in game. Ubisoft support had me uninstall everything and reinstall. Now the following DLCs from the season pass are not showing up in the available to download area
    of the game management screen on the Xbox, for reinstallation.

Law Enforcement pack

NY Paramedic Pack

NY Firefighter Pack

NY Police Pack

Hunter Pack

Survivor Pack

Please help, and thank you
Thema:

Game packs

1. Game packs - Similar Threads - Game packs

2. Pagamento de Pack de jogo e não aparece para download[Game Pack payment and does not appear...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pagamento de Pack de jogo e não aparece para download[Game Pack payment and does not appear...: Boa noite, eu realizei a compra desse Pack para o jogo path oh exigile e o mesmo não aparece para download, o número do pedido é [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. Aguardo posicionamento,...
  3. Problema código juego pack Xbox one X -[Translation - Xbox one X pack game code problem]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problema código juego pack Xbox one X -[Translation - Xbox one X pack game code problem]: Hola, hace un par de meses compré un pack nuevo en tienda de xbox one X con un juego incluido en promoción (fallen order deluxe), Pero hoy he intentado canjearlo y me dice que ya ha sido usado y...
  4. Minecraft for Xbox One Creators Pack Content wont show in game How Do I get a Refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Xbox One Creators Pack Content wont show in game How Do I get a Refund?: Minecraft for Xbox One physical copy was purchased at Xmas which included the Starters Pack add on, the Creators Pack add on and 1000 Mine Coins. All three were redeemed with their codes on my...
  5. Xbox shuts down whenever my son plays a game with his strike pack attached to his controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox shuts down whenever my son plays a game with his strike pack attached to his controller: We have had an issue where an original Xbox One shuts down within 5 or 10 minutes of my son playing Apex with his Strike pack attached to his controller. The Console never shuts down when his...
  6. Is there any way that users can install language pack into xbox gamepass PC games that no...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there any way that users can install language pack into xbox gamepass PC games that no...: Hi, Everyone. Hope you all are doing well under the current covid situation. I have started to play Alien: Isolation through gamepass PC. I love it but since English is not my first language,...
  7. Modern Warfare pack isn’t showing in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare pack isn’t showing in game: So I preordered the modern warfare 2 campaign remastered and it came with a bundle for modern warfare. I installed the bundle and checked in game and the items included in the bundle aren’t...
  8. Game Pass: The Jack Box TV party pack 3 - installation error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass: The Jack Box TV party pack 3 - installation error: With us all been on lockdown myself and a few friends were going to facetime and play jackbox together.. i noticed party pack 3 was on game pass so thought it was a bargain to pay £10.99 to be...
  9. : Help with game seperate in game packs and or add on's for the game Fishing Sim World: Pro...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    : Help with game seperate in game packs and or add on's for the game Fishing Sim World: Pro...: On the game Fishing Sim World: Pro Tour i have paid for the giant carp pack thats supposed to come with 2 new lakes to fish out of and different sorts of baits only available when the pack is...
  10. Sims Packs Not Seen in Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims Packs Not Seen in Game: I've recently downloaded Sims 4 Expansion Packs from our "Home" Xbox One Console to another console in the home. Those items will show under Games & Apps as recently downloaded, but they won't...