Game pas ultimate

Discus and support Game pas ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, Friends of mine said that if you take the Game pass ultimate deal for 1€, that this will upgrade your Gold subsription for the remaining time for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Knapie, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Knapie
    Knapie Guest

Game pas ultimate

Hi,

Friends of mine said that if you take the Game pass ultimate deal for 1€, that this will upgrade your Gold subsription for the remaining time for just 1€ and just turn autorenewal off.

So I did a quick search on the xbox forum and there it says that your current xbox live gold will be upgraded to Ultimate for a maximum of 36 months.

Sweet deal I thought, so I bought 36 months of Gold because my Gold subscription was about to expire anyway.

So when I choose this option on mine xbox, it says that they will bill me 1€ for 1 month and for the other months 12.99€ and it asks me to give my creditcard data...

My question is, how does it actually work when I grab Ultimate? Is it actually 1€ for mine remaining 36 months and after that, it will ask me for the 12.99€/month? Or is it just 1€ for the first month and the rest of my subscription 12.99€/month.

I'm confused....

Thanks in advance!

:)

Knapie, Aug 19, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Game pas ultimate

Hi, I just wanted to add to this that when you do upgrade to Ultimate, just be aware that if you ever cancel it for any reason and you had some remaining time left on it, you will lose that time. As you're new to the Ultimate program, this is a feature
    of it that confused a lot of people and some were upset when they realized this, so I thougth it might be good to let you know. If, for instance, you had many, many months of Gold and you joined Ultimate and the Gold got absorbed and converted into your Ultimate
    membership, meaning that you had many months of Ultimate... and then you decide to click Cancel on the membership for Ultimate, for whatever reason. Well it will cause you to lose your Ultimate and all of the future months you already had on the Ultimate account.
    Everything will be cancelled and lost. Just wanted to let you know so that once you have Ultimate, don't cancel it until you have used up any months that you have credit for.
  3. WPAK Win User

Game pas ultimate

Hi there,

your friends were referring to this deal:

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/07/17/how-to-get-the-most-out-of-xbox-game-pass-ultimate/

it's €1 for the deal, which will convert your current subscriptions into Ultimate and adds 1 month for the one you purchased for €1 to the end of that period (if that doesn't exceed the 36 months.

So if the convertion rate is 1 to 1 (which is/was a one time deal) if you have for example 24 months, you will have 24+1=25 months of Ultimate.

When the subscription ends after that 25 months in the example each next month will be €12.99 per month
  4. Zoe S17 Win User

Game pas ultimate

What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we’ll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change.

TXbox Ultimate Game Pass 1-month sub is $1 on XBL, includes Game Pass for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Live Gold. Purchasing the $1 plan will upgrade your existing Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass memberships to Ultimate and combines both subscription months as Ultimate

I can't put my finger on the conversion rate data, at the moment, but it's approximately 3:1 Gold to Xbox Ultimate, if I recall correctly.
  5. Ayrox Ristoff Win User

FH2 et GOW Ultimate Edition Codes

Je n'ai pas reçu mon code pour télécharger Gears Of War Ultimate Édition... Quelqu'un peux m'aidez ?

[Translation: I have not received my code to download Gears Of War Ultimate Edition ... Someone can help me?]
  6. Lenuldepik Win User

Gamerscore Offer : Code for Forza Horizon 2 not received

Hello!

Have you been able to receive your code for Forza 2? I have the same problem with Gears of War Ultimate Edition...

Pas de code reçu. :(
Thema:

Game pas ultimate

1. Game pas ultimate - Similar Threads - Game pas ultimate

2. I can't buy xbox game pass PC / Je ne peux pas acheter le xbox game pass PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't buy xbox game pass PC / Je ne peux pas acheter le xbox game pass PC: Hi, (sorry for my english, i'm french :p) I try to subscribe xbox game pass for pc, but my microsoft account is detected in USA but i'm living in Belgium. And when i must write the information, i...
  3. Mon jeux ne démarre pas, on me demande de l'acheter.[Translation-My games do not start, I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mon jeux ne démarre pas, on me demande de l'acheter.[Translation-My games do not start, I...: Bonjour, J'ai fait la précommande de NBA2K20 édition légende il y a un quelques semaines, et hier j'ai fait une mise jour de environ 40Go pour ce jeu. Suite cette MAJ, je ne peux pas lancer mon...
  4. abonnement xbox game ultimate 2$ ne marche pas lorsque je m'abonne [Translate] xbox game...

in XBoX on Windows
    abonnement xbox game ultimate 2$ ne marche pas lorsque je m'abonne [Translate] xbox game...: abonnement xbox game ultimate 2$ ne marche pas lorsque je m'abonne. je clic dessus et la case 2$ n'apparait pas et je ne peut pas l'avoir [Translate by Mod] Xbox game ultimate $2 subscription...
  5. Je n’arrive pas à lancer mon jeux [Translate] I can't start my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Je n’arrive pas à lancer mon jeux [Translate] I can't start my games: Bonjour, Xbox Live Gold fait des fois des jeux gratuit et il avait mis pour leur abonner de Gold Overwatch Nous somme aujourd'hui le Mardi 30 Juillet le jeux n’est plus Gratuit pour les Gold,Je...
  6. Mon abonnement xbox game pass ne marche pas sur l'application xbox (bêta) [Translation - My...

in XBoX on Windows
    Mon abonnement xbox game pass ne marche pas sur l'application xbox (bêta) [Translation - My...: Bonjour, J'ai acheter sur le site officiel de microsoft le 1er mois a 1€ du xbox game pass ultimate avec mon compte principale. Mais lorsque je me connecte a l'application pc Xbox(bêta) avec mon...
  7. Mon jeux Forza Horizon bug et ne se lance pas[Translation-My Forza Horizon bug games and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Mon jeux Forza Horizon bug et ne se lance pas[Translation-My Forza Horizon bug games and...: Boujour j'ai essayer de réinstaller le jeu mais il fait soit 44 ko ou 1 GO et quelque j'ai reset le store fait le scan du store aussi j'ai essayer de jouer avec un autre compte administrateur....
  8. Le jeu forza horizon 4 ne se lance pas [Translate] The Forza horizon 4 game does not launch...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Le jeu forza horizon 4 ne se lance pas [Translate] The Forza horizon 4 game does not launch...: Bonjour, Le jeu forza horizon 4 lors de son lancement reste figé sur la fenêtre de chargement quelque instant avant de se fermé. [Translate by Mod] Hello The game Forza horizon 4 during its...
  9. jeux foctionne pas -[Translation - games not work]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jeux foctionne pas -[Translation - games not work]: j'ai acheter un jeux sur Xbox one 70 euro et sa fonctionne pas je souhaite êtres rembourser -[Translation - I buy a games on Xbox one 70 euro and its not working I wish to be reimbursed]...
  10. Code golf acheté mais jeu RD2 ne se connecte pas [Golf code purchased but RD2 game does not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code golf acheté mais jeu RD2 ne se connecte pas [Golf code purchased but RD2 game does not...: bonjours, je vien d’acquerir un compte gold, je l’ai entrer avec succès toious les jeux marche sauf red dead 2 qui veut oppas se connecter. Pouvez-vous m’aider. Translation: [Hello, I come to...