Game pass and EA play account problem

Discus and support Game pass and EA play account problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I cannot play any EA play games due to allready having an old xbox account linked to EA. Also this I have found is a common problem. Im on PC Do you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OttoHargne, May 4, 2021.

1. OttoHargne
    OttoHargne Guest

I cannot play any EA play games due to allready having an old xbox account linked to EA. Also this I have found is a common problem.

Im on PC

Do you know when or how this will can fixed?

I believe its beyond my settings or control.

Thank you!

:)

OttoHargne, May 4, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

EA Games Coming 11/10

From the
    Game Pass FAQ
    :

What will happen to my subscriptions if I already have both Xbox Game Pass Ultimate & EA Play on Xbox?

When the EA Play member benefit unlocks for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members, users who have both Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and EA Play purchased through the Microsoft Store will have their EA Play membership canceled and any remaining time over 50 days will
    be rounded up and converted to the nearest month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio of 3:1.

For example, if you have between 50 days and 3 months of EA Play already on your account when EA Play comes to Ultimate, you will have 1 month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate added to your account. If you have between 4 months and 6 months of EA Play already on
    your account when EA Play comes to Ultimate, you will have 2 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate added to your account.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

you would need to log into ea with that xbox account on ea.com and unlink, then link to your current xbox account, if you cannot do this you will need to open a ticket with ea to accomplish this.
  4. grooner Win User

EA account wont link to Xbox account

If you had a previous account linking and it doesnt say "EA play with game pass" under settings-> my account -> my membership in EA Desktop app then I suggest

- Clicking Manage from the settings in EA Desktop app to go to the EA customer portal website and under Connections disconnect the xbox account

- Then log out of EA Desktop and exit both apps

- Then install a EA game from xbox app

It will log you into EA Desktop and link accounts giving "EA play with game pass" membership and start downloading from EA Desktop app

Note it says you can only ever link one xbox account to your EA account
  5. Randver Win User

Xbox One's online DRM "could have been fine", says Xbox co-creator

@IceStorm

We are so close to finding common ground and agreeing.....

The infrastructure actually is there for many publishers. EA, Ubisoft and Rockstar could do it tomorrow. We all have EA accounts, Uplay accounts and Rockstar accounts just by nature of playing their games and connecting to their servers.

The "'online pass" could just as easily be the "you need this to play our game pass".
  6. Smwutches Win User

EA Play No Longer Functioning

Is this on the console or PC? EA Play is included on the console with Game Pass Ultimate. EA Play will be available on the PC through Game Pass sometime this year.
Thema:

1. Game pass and EA play account problem - Similar Threads - Game pass play

2. Game Pass Ultimate Ends, Can't play Titanfall 2 (While I bought it beforehand)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate Ends, Can't play Titanfall 2 (While I bought it beforehand): My game pass ended a couple days ago, which had EA Play or whatever it is. In surprising coincidence, the next time I opened titanfall which was today, it said that my profile was not permitted to...
  3. Can I play The Division 2 with friends after Game pass subscription expires?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play The Division 2 with friends after Game pass subscription expires?: Hi, I'm a bit confused about whether i can continue to play with my friends/other agents online on The Division 2 now that there is no Gold subscription anymore. My Game pass expires in few days....
  4. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate - not connecting to EA Play

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate - not connecting to EA Play: I´ve recently upraded my XBOX Game Pass to Ultimate, but I´m not able to connect my account to EA Play :-( ....I´ve followed the steps on the EA FAQ, but it´s not working! Anybody got a hint what...
  5. Is the automatic play trailer feature in the Game Pass hub working for anyone?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the automatic play trailer feature in the Game Pass hub working for anyone?: So games that are actually in the spotlight section on Game Pass should play a trailer when you “focus” them. That’s not working for me at all, am I missing something here? submitted by...
  6. Can games on a Game Pass be played at the same time on 2 different XBOX?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can games on a Game Pass be played at the same time on 2 different XBOX?: I have an XBOX Series X, a Game Pass subscription, and 2 children who "share" my game pass subscription (the account is linked to my MS/XBOX account). There are multiplayer games in game pass, but...
  7. Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?: I have made sure under settings and general that is this my offline computer, but I want to play MCC offline. I owned gamepass before MCC, but I just bought MCC from the official xbox Microsoft...
  8. X Box Game Pass- EA Play Connection

in XBoX on Windows
    X Box Game Pass- EA Play Connection: Hi. I download EA Play Beta but XBox can not run it. I try to connect EA account with XBox but it isn't work again. How can i do that? a4548690-132a-4924-837f-98b4ad642c0e
  9. Dragon Quest 11 on game pass will not play on PC only cloud.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Quest 11 on game pass will not play on PC only cloud.: Been playing a little bit of this game every day for the past month and it has transferred data just fine across PC and Cloud until last update. According to the feedback I am not the only one...
  10. Xbox Game Pass and EA Play

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass and EA Play: I recently re subscribed to Xbox game pass Ultimate and I wanted to download Star Wars Squadrons. When I first tried to download the game it prompted me to install the EA Desktop app which I did...