Game pass and owned digital games

Discus and support Game pass and owned digital games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, im having trouble playing a game i bought digitally before i had game pass and now im without internet. What can i do to play my game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PhantomPlasma, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Game pass and owned digital games

Hello all, im having trouble playing a game i bought digitally before i had game pass and now im without internet. What can i do to play my game offline? I keep getting told by my xbox i need to sidn in or renew the subscription but i cant while offline.

:)

PhantomPlasma, Oct 2, 2019
  2. MisterClever0ne Win User

Owned games...and game pass.

I owned digital games and game pass
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

4. PhantomPlasma Win User

I just repurchased the game in physical copy. Thanks for trying to help.
  5. SYR Native Win User

"For this, you need to sign in as the owner" error message

We purchased it in 2013 but I think that it confused our copy of the game with the game pass version. We "own" it digitally.
  6. Kobi Blade Win User

Gears of War 3 missing from Owned Games Library and Game Pass

Game re-added to Game Pass, however those of us who own it digitally, as I said before, is lost and you need to buy again.
Thema:

1. Game pass and owned digital games - Similar Threads - Game pass owned

2. Xbox Game Pass App (Android) - "Active Console" settings? (2x Xbox One X consoles owned,...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass App (Android) - "Active Console" settings? (2x Xbox One X consoles owned,...: Hi there, I'm trying to download a game using the Game Pass App for Android but when going into the "Manage console" setting on the phone the only console I can only see my "Home" console (1TB...
  3. i cancelled my game pass subscription and now i can’t play games i own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cancelled my game pass subscription and now i can’t play games i own: i brought 1 months worth of xbox game pass and cancelled it after a month. i then went to play rainbow six seige and it says i have to buy the game pass to play it. but i already owned the game as...
  4. Owned games and game pass trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned games and game pass trouble: I own multiple games and when i got gamepass everything worked fine. When I let the subscription run out due to not wanting it anymore, it states i don't own games that i had before i got the...
  5. Owned game now showing up as a Game Pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned game now showing up as a Game Pass game: Hi, I bought Red Dead Redemption 2 on disc in December last year and installed it from the disc. During the past two weeks it is no longer showing up as my game (in my owned games) but rather as...
  6. Gears of War 3 missing from Owned Games Library and Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 missing from Owned Games Library and Game Pass: I own a digital copy of Gears of War 3, and also had it under the Game Pass list till about sometime on 1st July. Had it installed on the 1st to begin playing on the 2nd, but it then came up...
  7. Gears of War 3 missing from Game Pass and Own Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 missing from Game Pass and Own Library: I own a digital copy of Gears of War 3, and also had it under the Game Pass list till about sometime on 1st July. Had it installed on the 1st to begin playing on the 2nd, but it then came up...
  8. I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force cannot be strarted

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force cannot be strarted: I didn't find the purchase button to get JUMP FORCE for free on the store of the console. Even though I've owned game pass ultimate& gold. Then, I went to the website for downloading. I made it....
  9. Xbox Game Pass- With owned games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass- With owned games: So my oldest son is out of town, we bough his younger brother an X1s he likes to play GTAV , the oldest took it with him but the new console game with 1 month free game pass, so i downloaded GTA...
  10. There is a new tag next to your name if you own game pass ultimate. Is this only available...

in XboX Insiders
    There is a new tag next to your name if you own game pass ultimate. Is this only available...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MrSirjohny [link] [comments]