Game pass and sling tv for a dollar

Discus and support Game pass and sling tv for a dollar in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i got the promo get game pass and get sling tv for a dollar. But i havent got my info to log in. c9f341f5-6a24-41fe-af35-6ddcfc0d6447 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by batboi2k7, Feb 22, 2019.

1. batboi2k7
    batboi2k7 Guest

i got the promo get game pass and get sling tv for a dollar. But i havent got my info to log in.

:)

batboi2k7, Feb 22, 2019
  2. VizyrsK Win User

I have the same problem too. I checked my messages and email and still no code.
  3. blueamcat Win User

Hey! You should get the promo code for Sling by Feb 15th. Give it another day!
  4. RonaldPray Win User

I am a first time subscriber to game pass and have never had aling either and i have not recieved a code and i called suppoet and they dis mot know how to fix it, so i called sling and they told me i needed to call xbox, and still nothing, we need to get
    this fixed, sounds like a bunch of people are having this problem
  5. T1gers 13 Win User

You should check your email sometime today. If you don't get it, try contacting the provider.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Thema:

1. Game pass and sling tv for a dollar - Similar Threads - Game pass sling

2. Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Save files

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Save files: Hello, Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass to play Forza Horizon 4 on pc and some other games. But the problem is that I can't get my FH4 save on PC. I have the game on my xbox as a physical...
  3. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass: Hello, I have xbox game pass and I cant install sea of thieves it says error all the time. PC Btw. fdf1a414-2dae-4dc6-9428-9d984206b706
  4. Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?: Hello, Some games simply refuse to install through the Xbox (beta) app. I got the Game Pass for PC a little while back at the recommendation of a coworker because of the low price and revolving...
  5. Xbox game pass not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass not working: Hi there I am getting frustrated with a infinite loading loop. I am trying to purchase the xbox ultimate game pass but unfortunately I am confronted with an infinite loading screen when I click...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I currently have Xbox Live Gold and lately I've been thinking about trying out the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, but i'm a little hesitant to do so. The reason is this: If I want to go...
  7. Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store: I just built a new PC with Windows 10 and when I log into my account in the Microsoft Store I do not see that I have game pass even though I have game pass ultimate. I downloaded it with the $2...
  8. I don't get Xbox Live or Game Pass anymore.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't get Xbox Live or Game Pass anymore.: So for the past couple months i've just been using my friends account and game sharing to get xbox live and game pass. All of a sudden today, nothing works and whenever I try to use something that...
  9. Game pass+ sling tv

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass+ sling tv: I used that oromotion with game pass + sling tv for a $1. I was supposed to get sling tv before february 14th which was 2 days ago, but still nothing received. What is going on...
  10. Sling TV one month free with $1 Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sling TV one month free with $1 Game Pass: Hello, I recently took advantage of the sale to get a month of Game Pass for a dollar, and with that you're supposed to get a month of Sling TV. However, no instructions were provided on how to...