Game pass and sling tv for a dollar

Discus and support Game pass and sling tv for a dollar in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i got the promo get game pass and get sling tv for a dollar. But i havent got my info to log in. c9f341f5-6a24-41fe-af35-6ddcfc0d6447 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by batboi2k7, Feb 22, 2019.

1. batboi2k7
    batboi2k7 Guest

i got the promo get game pass and get sling tv for a dollar. But i havent got my info to log in.

:)

batboi2k7, Feb 22, 2019
  2. VizyrsK Win User

I have the same problem too. I checked my messages and email and still no code.
  3. blueamcat Win User

Hey! You should get the promo code for Sling by Feb 15th. Give it another day!
  4. RonaldPray Win User

I am a first time subscriber to game pass and have never had aling either and i have not recieved a code and i called suppoet and they dis mot know how to fix it, so i called sling and they told me i needed to call xbox, and still nothing, we need to get
    this fixed, sounds like a bunch of people are having this problem
  5. KryptekPrecision Win User

You should check your email sometime today. If you don't get it, try contacting the provider.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Thema:

1. Game pass and sling tv for a dollar - Similar Threads - Game pass sling

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Ödeme Yapamıyorum !

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Ödeme Yapamıyorum !: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate indirimli üyeliğimi bundan 3 ay önce 5,90 ₺ almıştım. Üyeliğimi 1 gün arayla iptal etmeyi unutmuşum bu yüzden Microsoft hesabıma 134,99 ₺ kesmiş. Fakat bu ödemeyi...
  3. Game pass for PC download speed 1 game per month?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass for PC download speed 1 game per month?: Signed up for game pass for PC, started to try and download a game, download speed is in kb/s.....are you kidding me? Yes I have fast internet download speed. Is this how they limit the number of...
  4. I can't join Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't join Game Pass Ultimate: I'm trying to upgrade game pass ultimate but the join button is disabled, I have game pass for PC. I can't even buy xbox live gold, same problem cb25fe74-10f6-443e-a006-a46f54b72c7a
  5. Reasons Behind Removing Shadow of The Tomb Raider From Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reasons Behind Removing Shadow of The Tomb Raider From Xbox Game Pass: Hello, I'm a gamer that loves the Tomb Raider franchise by Square Enix. I had just started to play the third game which is Shadow of The Tomb Raider. I enjoyed playing the game so much that I...
  6. Xbox game pass payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass payment: Hi all I tried changing my sons game pass to monthly instead of 3 monthly but i’ve found out i must not have done it properly and now he has $47 past due. it was due on thursday, today is...
  7. Redeemed a 12 month Gold in August of 2019, lost it thanks to Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed a 12 month Gold in August of 2019, lost it thanks to Game Pass Ultimate?: In August of 2019 I was offered the $1 trial of game pass ultimate, I still had about of month left on my gold subscript from 2018, it was going to expire in September. While I was on the game...
  8. Xbox PC Game Pass, Metro Exodus won’t download

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC Game Pass, Metro Exodus won’t download: So I’m downloading Metro Exodus on the Xbox app on my PC. It downloads very quickly to 17.8GB then jumps from 0 b/s, up to around 200kb/s for a short period of time. I have plenty of room in the...
  9. Game pass+ sling tv

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass+ sling tv: I used that oromotion with game pass + sling tv for a $1. I was supposed to get sling tv before february 14th which was 2 days ago, but still nothing received. What is going on...
  10. Sling TV one month free with $1 Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sling TV one month free with $1 Game Pass: Hello, I recently took advantage of the sale to get a month of Game Pass for a dollar, and with that you're supposed to get a month of Sling TV. However, no instructions were provided on how to...