Game Pass App on Android Notification problem

Discus and support Game Pass App on Android Notification problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I opena nd close my Game pass app on my phone (Samsung S20) I get the notifiction "Your childs account has been suspended. Click here to find... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChrisAllen_Blade, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Game Pass App on Android Notification problem

Everytime I opena nd close my Game pass app on my phone (Samsung S20) I get the notifiction "Your childs account has been suspended. Click here to find out how this affects them". This has been going on now for over two months even though my son is 20 and no longer suspended. I have removed him from the family acount, re added him and then removed again. I have also signed out of the app and signed back in again and also deleted the app and reinstalled it.

Teh message still appears everytime the app starts. I was hoping it would eventaully go away but it hasnt so I though I would try this after not really gettign anywhere with MS support.

Thanks

:)

ChrisAllen_Blade, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Got it. Do you have an Xbox App where we can manage your notification settings from there?
  3. ChrisAllen_Blade Win User

I do have those apps and do not receive the notification on those two.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much. Aside from Xbox Game Pass App, do you have an "Xbox" App and Xbox Family Settings App? If yes, can you please sign in from there and check if the same notification will show up?
  5. ChrisAllen_Blade Win User

Hi,

Thanks for your efforts with this. There is nothing else that I need. If you could escalate please, that would be ideal.

Thanks again
  6. ChrisAllen_Blade Win User

Turned all notifications off and it's still the same. :(
Thema:

1. Game Pass App on Android Notification problem - Similar Threads - Game Pass App

2. Issues Launching games on Xbox app with PC play pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues Launching games on Xbox app with PC play pass: Hello, I have just come back to play pass after not using it for a while. I spent last night installing a handful of games I wanted to play but now I cannot get any of them to launch. I installed...
  3. Installation on Xbox App PC (Game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Installation on Xbox App PC (Game pass): So, as you do, i'm trying to install a game on the Xbox game pass app. When i click install, my external hard drive wont show up. I have installed games before on it, then uninstalled them after a...
  4. Cricket 19 Windows 10[XBox app on PC with Game Pass] - "failed to load match in progress,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cricket 19 Windows 10[XBox app on PC with Game Pass] - "failed to load match in progress,...: Hi, I'll keep it brief and I hope that someone can help: [img] This is causing me to have to restart every game if I exit mid-way through a session. I've tried everything; uninstalling,...
  5. Xbox Game Pass PC App cannot detect hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC App cannot detect hard drive: Xbox Game Pass PC App cannot detect hard drive while trying to install a game. No option to choose which hard drive to be used. [img] Thanks 7682b52f-bb1a-406e-a0fe-82e887d9a740
  6. Cannot Log Into Xbox Game Pass App or Microsoft App Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Log Into Xbox Game Pass App or Microsoft App Store: Running Win 10. I'm trying to log into my game pass app and nothing happens. It's like a dead link when I click the 'sign in' button. I'm logged into my account online though so I'm guessing it's...
  7. Downloading error on Xbox Game pass app

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading error on Xbox Game pass app: Today I tried downloading a game from the Xbox game pass application Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition. It stopped downloading and then it showed me an error code "0xa3ea00ca" If anyone knows...
  8. Game pass Redeemed on xbox app not working on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass Redeemed on xbox app not working on my xbox: I redeemed a 3 month game pass ultimate gift card on the xbox app on my laptop because i didn't have access to my xbox last night. then about an hour ago i went to go play with some mates and it...
  9. Xbox PC app not showing correct game pass subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC app not showing correct game pass subscription: I have game pass ultimate as it shows my subscription on the xbox browser but when i go to the xbox app to install a game on my desktop it says that i only have the pc game pass, I cannot install...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate Not Working On XBOX App On PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate Not Working On XBOX App On PC: I purchased the xbox game pass ultimate, and downloaded the xbox app, but it says that I need to purchase it again, even though I know its on the correct account and I've already purchased it....