Game pass app on ios

Discus and support Game pass app on ios in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When I click on manage console I can only see one of the consoles on my account but the one I want to be able to uninstall or check if a game is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by metalfrk05, May 11, 2020.

1. metalfrk05
    metalfrk05 Guest

Game pass app on ios

When I click on manage console I can only see one of the consoles on my account but the one I want to be able to uninstall or check if a game is installed on it if I’m not near my console isn’t showing up and I’m not sure how
    to fix that. I’ve tried changing it under the default console setting but it doesn’t change under manage console. I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong or if it’s an issue that needs fixed.

:)

metalfrk05, May 11, 2020
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

I just verified via the Game Pass app on Android. It does NOT include the Metro series quests via that app, so will not be required to complete Game Pass quest master quest.

Sometimes they add promotional reward quests, and the Rewards dashboard lumps all the quests together, and doesn't seperate the Game Pass specifics. You shouldn't need to purchase that game to complete the Game Pass quests. You can check your progress
    with the Game Pass app available on iOS or Android.
  3. ContraryRhombus Win User

Xbox App and Game pass Apps - iOS

Hello Gupx,

I'm afraid that this just looks like the app design at the moment. It would be worth putting this down at the

request a feature
    to let them know.

I would find it very frustrating having to keep changing the rotation of my device because of the app design. Hopefully they will allow auto rotate on the apps soon for your sanity!
  4. Shadowskill08 Win User

Xbox App and Game pass Apps - iOS

There is a setting on phones to turn off the rotate function. Have you tried turning off rotate to see if that helps?
  5. MrNase Win User

EA Gamepass

Same here (Germany, Xbox Series X, Game Pass Ultimate).

I have downloaded the Game Pass iOS app which allows me to select on which Xbox (One X or Series X) I want to install the game on but it fails with "Es ist ein Problem aufgetreten" (An Error occurred).
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Microsoft rewards Xbox game pass quests

You might also want to check the Game Pass app on iOS or Android phones? I've found that app updates my status before the Xbox One app does. That is anecdotal, though, and might just be coincidence, since these quests are new (in their current state).
    Worth checking out though if it does update there. And it's a pretty good app to boot.
Thema:

Game pass app on ios

1. Game pass app on ios - Similar Threads - Game pass app

2. Ready to install, my games and apps & game pass not loading/working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ready to install, my games and apps & game pass not loading/working.: It all started about a week ago when mcc wouldn’t launch and kept on coming up with a message saying the person who bought this needs to sign in who is me so already it didn’t make sense. I...
  3. Xbox Windows 10 App Doesn't Recognize Games Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Windows 10 App Doesn't Recognize Games Pass: Games Pass is only recognized when I go to the Get Games Pass page. When I go to any other pages or my settings, it says I need to buy Games Pass. Any help? 83fd7ef5-3dfd-435d-9e3c-5707f8433f74
  4. Unable to Access Cloud Games on Game Pass Mobile App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Access Cloud Games on Game Pass Mobile App: None of the games are loading, it just displays a blank black screen. Going on 30 minutes. Everything was working fine earlier today. fea9a25e-87b1-4755-bb48-5e35cddb1c6f
  5. Xbox App/Game Pass PC & Xbox Achievements

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App/Game Pass PC & Xbox Achievements: Hey, I was just wondering, do any games you can get through the game pass on PC, that have achievements on Xbox, have unlockable achievements through the Xbox app on PC for my Xbox account? If...
  6. XBOX APP PC GAME PASS ERROR CODE 0X00000001

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX APP PC GAME PASS ERROR CODE 0X00000001: I just subscribed for the xbox game pass for pc and i've installed a lot a games on my laptop, but today i formatted it and now i'm getting an error code 0x00000001, i've tried every solution i've...
  7. no age restriction on console, restriction on pc on game pass for pc but not ea app.

in XBoX on Windows
    no age restriction on console, restriction on pc on game pass for pc but not ea app.: no age restriction on console, restriction on pc on game pass for pc but not ea app.I'm over 21 no family. on console i have some M rated games. Tried to download M rated from game pass for pc and...
  8. Remote Install from Xbox Game Pass app on my Android Phone no longer works April 2021

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Install from Xbox Game Pass app on my Android Phone no longer works April 2021: Since the last update, Remote Install function of the Xbox Game Pass app on my Android Phone no longer works. The following versions gives me an error when I try to Remote Install: v2103.15.407...
  9. Xbox game pass not synchronizing in xbox(beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass not synchronizing in xbox(beta) app: Hi i'm having big issues with the xbox beta app. It doesn't synchronize with my subscription. The translation of the error says: "An error has occurred and your subscription couldn't load "...
  10. Xbox game pass not working on any app (like xbox for pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass not working on any app (like xbox for pc): Hi I'm having big issues with my xbox game pass subscription, doesn't seem like it's synchronizing at all. In the xbox app for pc (i'm pc user exclusive) asks me to join game pass in order to...