Game Pass App Search Not Working

Discus and support Game Pass App Search Not Working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I select the "search" function in the mobile app, it crashes and closes the app. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but I still have the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MU SkaarFaze, Mar 5, 2020.

1. MU SkaarFaze
    MU SkaarFaze Guest

Whenever I select the "search" function in the mobile app, it crashes and closes the app. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but I still have the same problem. I'm on a Galaxy S10e.

:)

MU SkaarFaze, Mar 5, 2020
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Sorry for that issue, I suggest you to write a review directly on the Play Store, so the developers of the App can see your feedback and investigate.
  3. djmistaspot Win User

You should look through the app for a support email or something you can contact
  4. FuzzLiteBeard Win User

Whenever I select the "search" function in the mobile app, it crashes and closes the app. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but I still have the same problem. I'm on a Galaxy S10e.
    I am on an S8+, are you using the Xbox Game Pass app or the Game Pass Beta App?

I am using the Beta app and it works as expected when searching?
  5. Itcharoo Win User

game pass ultimate pc

Hi sorry to post a third reply but I had exactly the same issue and was because I was using the wrong xbox app to access the game pass content make sure you search and download Xbox Beta app thats the one that has the game pass content for pc !
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox (BETA) Installer crashes on launch

You don't actually need the app, you can still find all the games on game pass using the Microsoft Store app on Windows 10. If you want the app, try installing from the Microsoft Store instead. Just search for the app, and install it.
Thema:

1. Game Pass App Search Not Working - Similar Threads - Game Pass App

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not recognized in PC app, resulted in double purchase.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not recognized in PC app, resulted in double purchase.: Hey, The Xbox app for PC doesn't seem to recognize the Ultimate version of my pass. When trying to redeem some of my Ultimate perks the app prompts me to upgrade to Ultimate. Thinking maybe my...
  3. Unable to purchase game pass from xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to purchase game pass from xbox app.: Hi, I'm trying to purchase the PC game pass from Xbox. If I do it through the Xbox App, it's setting my details to United States no matter what (I'm not in the US) and when purchasing it will...
  4. Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate: In trying to redeem my perk for Sea of Thieves, I notice that the Xbox app has no idea that I'm game pass Ultimate. This only happens sometimes. Now, I redeemed the perk on the Xbox, but it also...
  5. I get High Paket Loss When i start the XboX Companion App/XboX Game Pass App

in XBoX on Windows
    I get High Paket Loss When i start the XboX Companion App/XboX Game Pass App: Since last Month i get these Problem when i start the XboX App or Game Pass App. I didnt change anything, i have the Same Internet Provider and didnt change my Setup or anything like that and the...
  6. Thank you for fixing the game pass beta app for PC and moving it to UWP

in XboX Insiders
    Thank you for fixing the game pass beta app for PC and moving it to UWP: Much better performance, smoother scrolling, tiles and pages load instantly, it's still in beta so a few glitches are here and there but this is a great start! submitted by /u/ZAYONATA [link]...
  7. Xbox Game Pass PC app not signing in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC app not signing in: The Xbox Game Pass PC app doesn't let me sign in. When I attempt to sign in it acts like normal, but just won't actually sign me in. I've tried restarting the app and my computer, I've deleted and...
  8. Will remote downloads from game pass app ever work properly and how they are supposed to....

in XboX Insiders
    Will remote downloads from game pass app ever work properly and how they are supposed to....: This is very frustrating as it works fine one day and the next I have to queue multiple games to get the first one to download. I was in beta and left as someone suggested it is the preview...
  9. xbox game pass PC game install breaking microsoft store app completely

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game pass PC game install breaking microsoft store app completely: current symptoms: Cannot install anything in Microsoft Store app (it will just freeze and crash at some point, already tried repair and reset app). The game I had tried to install is basically in...
  10. Surge 2 on PC Game Pass wont Launch. App appears on task bar but just shuts down

in XBoX on Windows
    Surge 2 on PC Game Pass wont Launch. App appears on task bar but just shuts down: I have downloaded Surge 2 (multipe times now) and am having the same issue. I launch the game and the icon appears on the task bar however after a few seconds it just closes down. No error message...