Game Pass App

Discus and support Game Pass App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; have three xbox ones in my house I use my home xbox for my son to play on I play on the other 2. When I had only 2 xboxs I could pick which xbox to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DARK S3NTIN3L, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Game Pass App

have three xbox ones in my house I use my home xbox for my son to play on I play on the other 2. When I had only 2 xboxs I could pick which xbox to install to in the gamepass app. Now it only installs to the last xbox which is not the one I use on the daily or my home xbox and I can not find any place in the app settings to change which xbox is set to default or a way to pick between the 3 please help.

:)

DARK S3NTIN3L, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

3. SoundlessName01 Win User

Xbox Game Pass App Regular and Beta from Google Play Store

I am accepted in the game stream preview, but I was not streaming at the time of using the game pass mobile app. Its the game pass app itself that is lagging. I even logeed out of everything except the game pass mobile app on google play store. I had all
    xbox apps on my phone uninstalled as well, except the game pass mobile app. I am a part of Project XCloud if thats what you're asking.
  4. SailormoonGirl6 Win User

xbox game pass (Xbox Beta) app requests smart card

5. IAm[Dumb] Win User

Microsoft Rewards on xbox not letting you do the daily achievement quest

i did all of that and im talking about the quest on the microsoft rewards app on xbox not the game pass app quest

the game pass app on xbox works perfectly even achievements
  6. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Downloading

Which app are you using? The Xbox App or the Game Pass App?
Thema:

Game Pass App

1. Game Pass App - Similar Threads - Game Pass App

2. Ready to install, my games and apps & game pass not loading/working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ready to install, my games and apps & game pass not loading/working.: It all started about a week ago when mcc wouldn’t launch and kept on coming up with a message saying the person who bought this needs to sign in who is me so already it didn’t make sense. I...
  3. Xbox Windows 10 App Doesn't Recognize Games Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Windows 10 App Doesn't Recognize Games Pass: Games Pass is only recognized when I go to the Get Games Pass page. When I go to any other pages or my settings, it says I need to buy Games Pass. Any help? 83fd7ef5-3dfd-435d-9e3c-5707f8433f74
  4. Unable to Access Cloud Games on Game Pass Mobile App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Access Cloud Games on Game Pass Mobile App: None of the games are loading, it just displays a blank black screen. Going on 30 minutes. Everything was working fine earlier today. fea9a25e-87b1-4755-bb48-5e35cddb1c6f
  5. Xbox App/Game Pass PC & Xbox Achievements

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App/Game Pass PC & Xbox Achievements: Hey, I was just wondering, do any games you can get through the game pass on PC, that have achievements on Xbox, have unlockable achievements through the Xbox app on PC for my Xbox account? If...
  6. XBOX APP PC GAME PASS ERROR CODE 0X00000001

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX APP PC GAME PASS ERROR CODE 0X00000001: I just subscribed for the xbox game pass for pc and i've installed a lot a games on my laptop, but today i formatted it and now i'm getting an error code 0x00000001, i've tried every solution i've...
  7. no age restriction on console, restriction on pc on game pass for pc but not ea app.

in XBoX on Windows
    no age restriction on console, restriction on pc on game pass for pc but not ea app.: no age restriction on console, restriction on pc on game pass for pc but not ea app.I'm over 21 no family. on console i have some M rated games. Tried to download M rated from game pass for pc and...
  8. Remote Install from Xbox Game Pass app on my Android Phone no longer works April 2021

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Install from Xbox Game Pass app on my Android Phone no longer works April 2021: Since the last update, Remote Install function of the Xbox Game Pass app on my Android Phone no longer works. The following versions gives me an error when I try to Remote Install: v2103.15.407...
  9. Xbox game pass not synchronizing in xbox(beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass not synchronizing in xbox(beta) app: Hi i'm having big issues with the xbox beta app. It doesn't synchronize with my subscription. The translation of the error says: "An error has occurred and your subscription couldn't load "...
  10. Xbox game pass not working on any app (like xbox for pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass not working on any app (like xbox for pc): Hi I'm having big issues with my xbox game pass subscription, doesn't seem like it's synchronizing at all. In the xbox app for pc (i'm pc user exclusive) asks me to join game pass in order to...