Game pass automatic renewal does not requested

Discus and support Game pass automatic renewal does not requested in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, You have invoiced me a renewal I have not requested, please I want you to refund it. Kind regards. 3edcb900-1003-47d1-b987-5e4a48e31fcf Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Aibseral, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Aibseral
    Aibseral Guest

Hi, You have invoiced me a renewal I have not requested, please I want you to refund it.

Kind regards.

:)

Aibseral, Aug 26, 2019
  2. OG Gamer Win User

You have to sign into the account with the subscription and turn off auto renewal. Otherwise it will continue to bill you.

The link to request a refund is here
    yes that the same with subs i think
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

Also keep in mind that if you signup for Gold or Game Pass again autorenewal will turn back on.
  4. choppyseize Win User

You have to sign into the account with the subscription and turn off auto renewal. Otherwise it will continue to bill you.

The link to request a refund is here
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Aibseral

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about a refund for your subscription charges.

As Xbox Forums Ambassador choppyseize & steeledwand7664
    have already provided for you the answers necessary for you to continue on your way, we will now be locking this thread to prevent any additional repetitive answers.

I will provide the link required to

cancel your subscription
    and the steps here:

1. Sign in to the Services & subscriptions page of your Microsoft account using the button above.
    2. Select Payment & billing under the subscription you’d like to manage, and then select
      Cancel. If you don't see your subscription, make sure you’re signed in to the correct Microsoft account for that subscription.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions:
      1. If recurring billing is on, an option to end your subscription on its expiration date will be displayed, which will turn off recurring billing. An option to end your subscription immediately may also be available, depending on your subscription’s status.
      2. If recurring billing is off, a message will confirm that your subscription is already paid up through its expiration date.
      3. If your subscription is past due or suspended, you must pay the past-due balance before canceling.

Additionally, if you are still experiencing difficulties with this, I encourage you to

request a call from Xbox Customer Support
    for further assistance

If you have any other questions or concerns, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

To add to what Choppyseize said ANY time that you purchase a subscription with a credit/debit card/paypal auto renew will automatically turn on for that subscription and you would need to go in and turn it off.

Keep in mind if you go in and turn it off and then it runs out and you go back in and purchase another subscription with a debit/credit card it will turn the auto renew back on for that new subscription the only way to truly not have the auto renew on a
    subscription would be to purchase the prepaid subscription cards and those do not have the auto renew on them.
Thema:

1. Game pass automatic renewal does not requested - Similar Threads - Game pass automatic

2. When playing a game leaving game pass, it should tell you how many days are left.

in XboX Insiders
    When playing a game leaving game pass, it should tell you how many days are left.: Just experienced a game leaving gamepass. I thought I had until the end of the month, but apparently it left gamepass on the 15th. I don't know what I would've done had I known the date, but I...
  3. Expired E3 6 Month XBOX Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expired E3 6 Month XBOX Game Pass: Hello, After talking to support I was directed to this community forum in regards to using the 6 Month XBOX game pass promo codes they were giving out at E3. Nowhere on the card does it have an...
  4. Xbox Game Pass会员续费失败自动扣费 (Xbox Game Pass member renewal failure automatic deduction)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass会员续费失败自动扣费 (Xbox Game Pass member renewal failure automatic deduction): 您好,我在2019年5月2日晚18:50左右计划购买10元3个月xgp服务,提示交易失败,但截至今天账号关联信用卡被陆续扣费8笔,合计近8.5美元费用,查看账号,xgp仍未成功预订,请帮忙解决下,谢谢~ Translation: Hello, I plan to purchase 10 yuan and 3 months xgp service at around 18:50 on...
  5. Automatyczne odnawianie Xbox Game Pass [Automatic renewal of Xbox Game Pass]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Automatyczne odnawianie Xbox Game Pass [Automatic renewal of Xbox Game Pass]: Witam. Skończyła mi się ważności usługi Xbox Game Pass i system automatycznie próbował mi ją odnowić lecz niestety nie miałem środków na karcie więc nie zrobił tego. Próbując teraz odłączyć kartę...
  6. Xbox Game Pass - not working even if it's automaticly paid

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass - not working even if it's automaticly paid: Hello, Yesterday I noticed that I can't play any of Xbox Game Pass games on my account - I got following error message : "aplikacja halo wars: definitive edition nie jest obecnie dostępna na...
  7. I cant desactive automatic renovation for the Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant desactive automatic renovation for the Xbox Game Pass: I have a problem, when I try to desactivate the automatic renovation of Xbox Game Pass, it's say's ''an inter error has ocurried desactivating the Xbox Game Pass auto renovation'' then ''retry''...
  8. Game Pass game won’t stop downloading automatically after continuously failing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass game won’t stop downloading automatically after continuously failing.: I downloaded Rocket league once off game pass. I noticed day after day that the game was failing to download via notifications saying installation stopped. I have tried to cancel, and even...
  9. How to tell if xbox game pass was renwed automatically or made deliberately?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to tell if xbox game pass was renwed automatically or made deliberately?: My girlfriends son doesn't like to tell the truth sometimes, and I can't figure out if his xbox pass renewed automatically or if he deliberately made the charge last night? My bank account seems...
  10. I cant desactive automatic renovation for the Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant desactive automatic renovation for the Xbox Game Pass: I have a problem, when I try to desactivate the automatic renovation of Xbox Game Pass, it's say's ''an inter error has ocurried desactivating the Xbox Game Pass auto renovation'' then ''retry''...