Game Pass availability on PC Australia

Discus and support Game Pass availability on PC Australia in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just got game pass in hopes of being able to play it on my mobile android device. Turns out it isn’t available in Australia. So, I was wondering... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Just Got game pass and, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Game Pass availability on PC Australia

So I just got game pass in hopes of being able to play it on my mobile android device. Turns out it isn’t available in Australia. So, I was wondering if it’s available on PC in Australia. Also important to note is that I don’t have and Xbox that’s compatible with game pass.

:)

Just Got game pass and, Jun 22, 2021
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Game pass beta for pc

According to the Xbox Game Pass for PC website:

The Xbox Game Pass PC Games plan is currently available in the following markets:

Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Rep, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal,
    *Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, UK, US

*(purchase at your local retailer)

It can be found in the FAQ section under "Is Xbox Game Pass for PC available in my market?"
  3. Smwutches Win User

I have Xbox GamePass Ultimate, but Xbox App on PC only recognizes the standard GamePass

Ultimate is just a bundled subscription of Gold, Game Pass for console, and Game Pass for PC. It doesn't change what games are available on Game Pass. Doom Eternal is available with Game Pass for PC.
  4. Smwutches Win User

I can't buy the game pass because of me region

Unfortunately since Game Pass for PC is not available in your region, it is not possible to purchase it.

The Xbox Game Pass PC Games plan is currently available in the following markets:

Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Rep, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New
    Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, *Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, UK, US
  5. Smwutches Win User

Ordered Gamepass Ultimate (1€) but XBOX App shows only content of normal Gamepass

Game Pass Ultimate is just a bundled subscription for Gold, Game Pass for Console, and Game Pass for PC. It doesn't change what games are available through Game Pass. Game Pass for Console has more games included than Game Pass for PC, so you won't see
    all of the same games. Control is only available through Game Pass for Console so you won't have access on the PC. EA Play is also only currently available through the console and will be added for PC sometimes this year.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft on Xbox Game pass ultimate

Minecraft is available through Game Pass on the console, but not the PC. Minecraft Dungeons is available for the PC.
Thema:

Game Pass availability on PC Australia

1. Game Pass availability on PC Australia - Similar Threads - Game Pass availability

2. Do all games on Xbox Game Pass for PC have their DLC available?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do all games on Xbox Game Pass for PC have their DLC available?: I'm asking this question for a game called Darkest Dungeon which was recently added to the game pass. I've been playing it on Xbox Game Pass for PC and am interesting in buying the DLC but I'm not...
  3. Xbox game pass is not available in your region

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass is not available in your region: I'm in USA, and the Xbox app says that, Xbox game pass is not available in your region, I haven't found a solution. What could you do to improve the functionality of the app in this cases? and...
  4. Xbox game pass, game currently not available

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass, game currently not available: I will be quick to the point, my friends and I want to play State of Decay 2 through the Xbox game pass. They all have been able to find it and download it with no problem, however, I can't say...
  5. Received message from XBOX Live that a game was available on Game Pass, but I cannot find it

in XBoX on Windows
    Received message from XBOX Live that a game was available on Game Pass, but I cannot find it: [img] I received this message on my XBOX account 2 days ago. It says that Farming Simulator 19 is now available on Game Pass on both console and PC. I am unable to find it on either platform. The...
  6. Can't select drive "unknown available" error PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't select drive "unknown available" error PC Game Pass: [img] its say Can't select drive "unknown available" bc000428-24f3-4e2c-ab97-90b34f20f82c
  7. D drive is not available for installing game pass games

in XBoX on Windows
    D drive is not available for installing game pass games: [img] When I go to install a game, it only gives me the option to install it on my SSD. If I change where the app installs by default in the settings, it lets me change it to my other drive, but...
  8. Game Pass Dark Alliance not available

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Dark Alliance not available: Hy! I'm a member of the game pass ultimate . I read dark alliance is coming on day one and it's playable on pc. So now it's 22 June release day and I still can't find the game in the Xbox app...
  9. Game Pass showing () unknown available

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass showing () unknown available: Trying to download games today on my game pass and it cannot seem to find my drives. [img] bb778af1-7eb3-4403-91f4-23cbb4902f0e
  10. Game pass quests no longer available on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass quests no longer available on xbox series x: Since the end part of may, I think around the last xbox update, my game pass quests have just disappeared from the game pass section on my xbox series x. They are also missing from the app and...