Game Pass Beta App iOS: Extra Xboxs

Discus and support Game Pass Beta App iOS: Extra Xboxs in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Microsoft Account has 3 Xboxs associated with it (mine, my girlfriends, and my friends), when I nthe new version of the Game Pass App beta there is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kill_Kayt, Jul 15, 2020.

1. /u/Kill_Kayt
    /u/Kill_Kayt Guest

My Microsoft Account has 3 Xboxs associated with it (mine, my girlfriends, and my friends), when I nthe new version of the Game Pass App beta there is a forth Xbox listed for remote install and I can't figure out why or how to get it off the list.

submitted by /u/Kill_Kayt
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kill_Kayt, Jul 15, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Vendecta Win User

Sign me up for the beta iOS app please

Please sign me up for the Xbox Beta App on iOS. :)
  3. Heretic Donk Win User

Discord Nitro for PC

Hi ItzCryptonized

I found this in the Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

No Xbox One console? Starting the first week of December, look for a message from Xbox with your Spotify and Discord offer URLs in the Xbox
    (Beta)
    app on Windows 10, or in the Xbox Console Companion App for iOS or Android.

Hope this helps.
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate- discord/spotify benefit.

Ah, that I am not sure of. Perhaps in the xbox/game pass for pc (beta)app, still under deals section?

An additional tip...

Once you use the discord deal, go to your discord profile, and you'll be able to claim an extra 3months of game pass :)
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  6. RawToastMmm Win User

Xbox on iOS not working properly

Hey there!

It sounds like you've exhausted most good troubleshooting steps, and that it is indeed an issue with the app. I haven't heard of issue like this on the Android version of the app.

I know you can sign up for the beta app on Android... I know you'd just like it to work, so have you considered looking into the iOS XBox (beta) app may fix your issue?

You can check to see if Microsoft will let you sign up here for the iOS Xbox Beta app: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/testflight/id899247664
Thema:

1. Game Pass Beta App iOS: Extra Xboxs - Similar Threads - Game Pass Beta

2. question regarding beta of Game Pass browser game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    question regarding beta of Game Pass browser game streaming: i have an invite to the browser game streaming beta, i was wondering what the rules are around streaming on twitch while i play?, is this allowed? any help is appreciated submitted by...
  3. Xbox Controller Game Pass Ultimate iOS beta

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Controller Game Pass Ultimate iOS beta: I can get my Xbox controller to connect to my iPad Pro 12.9 in 2020 model but when Imtry to open thr Game Pass Ultimate beta on Safari, no game will start because the controller is disconnected ....
  4. Xbox game pass not synchronizing in xbox(beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass not synchronizing in xbox(beta) app: Hi i'm having big issues with the xbox beta app. It doesn't synchronize with my subscription. The translation of the error says: "An error has occurred and your subscription couldn't load "...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Beta app closes when you access a video game's language panel.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Beta app closes when you access a video game's language panel.: When you access the languages panel to see the different languages available in a game such as gears 5, the app closes without warning. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  6. The Xbox Game Pass Beta app doesn't display correctly when you start streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Game Pass Beta app doesn't display correctly when you start streaming.: It goes out of square and doesn't fit with the screen from my cell phone. The app works well until I run the streaming, then it falls out of the screen size of my mobile making it impossible to...
  7. Xbox game pass beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass beta: Hey guys, I recently purchased a Lenovo legion 5i which comes with Xbox game pass beta for one month but when I try to claim it from Microsoft Store it just says DCAT resource not found, something...
  8. Xbox PC (beta) app Not showing correct Game Pass Subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC (beta) app Not showing correct Game Pass Subscription: Xbox pc app shows incorrect subscription under "my subscription" I have game pass ultimate yet the xbox app shows that I have Xbox gamepass for pc, leaving me out of EA play and other perks that...
  9. How to register for Xbox EA game pass beta

in XboX Insiders
    How to register for Xbox EA game pass beta: I installed the Xbox insider app and registered, and did all the activities available. However, I’m not seeing an option to register for the EA test flight. How do I do this? submitted by...
  10. Game Pass for PC (XBOX beta app) - All games have greyed out "Play" button. Though I can...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for PC (XBOX beta app) - All games have greyed out "Play" button. Though I can...: Part 1: Issue My daughters game pass for PC account refuses to play any of the games that are part of the game pass OR games that I have purchased and we own outright. This has been going on for...