Game pass beta on iOS TestFlight has disappeared?!

Discus and support Game pass beta on iOS TestFlight has disappeared?! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hope this is the right flair to use... Been using the game pass iOS TestFlight for long time. Tried to open today and it just wouldn’t load. Opened... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rusonjitsu, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Game pass beta on iOS TestFlight has disappeared?!

Hope this is the right flair to use...

Been using the game pass iOS TestFlight for long time.

Tried to open today and it just wouldn’t load. Opened TestFlight. Game pass is not on the list of apps or previously tested, I have not left the beta / changed anything in TestFlight app.

Has game pass been removed from TestFlight? (I can’t find my gamepass invite email to try re-add. Not that it would work as would probably be expired?)

submitted by /u/rusonjitsu
    [link] [comments]

/u/rusonjitsu, Mar 12, 2020
  2. GER I PR3D4T0R Win User

Xcloud

Hi XxDarkkAvenger,

the Project xCloud Prievew is already available for iOS! Please note, that only 10,000 people in total can try out the beta right now. For more infos visit https://majornelson.com/.

With kind regards

3. JDebro Win User

Xcloud

4. RippenHarra Win User

iOS smartglass beta

As I was part of the X1 preview prog there was a Survey on the preview dash that asked questions about smartglass beta for iOS and if I would like to test it. I then received an email with invite to Download Testflight with access to the Beta. Other than
    that I'm not sure if there is a way to seek an invite.

http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/2ot9ig/invites_for_ios_smartglass_beta_being_sent_out_to/
  5. RawToastMmm Win User

Xbox on iOS not working properly

Hey there!

It sounds like you've exhausted most good troubleshooting steps, and that it is indeed an issue with the app. I haven't heard of issue like this on the Android version of the app.

I know you can sign up for the beta app on Android... I know you'd just like it to work, so have you considered looking into the iOS XBox (beta) app may fix your issue?

You can check to see if Microsoft will let you sign up here for the iOS Xbox Beta app: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/testflight/id899247664
  6. Alliance United Win User

custom profile picture

Hi,

If you have a Android device (iOS public build coming soon, TestFlight is not open to general public), you may install the Xbox (Beta) application from the Google Play store to have the ability to upload a custom image from your mobile device. Custom images
    is still in beta/testing stage and has not yet been released to any public builds yet.

Store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.xboxone.smartglass.beta&hl=en)
Thema:

Game pass beta on iOS TestFlight has disappeared?!

1. Game pass beta on iOS TestFlight has disappeared?! - Similar Threads - Game pass beta

2. question regarding beta of Game Pass browser game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    question regarding beta of Game Pass browser game streaming: i have an invite to the browser game streaming beta, i was wondering what the rules are around streaming on twitch while i play?, is this allowed? any help is appreciated submitted by...
  3. Xbox Controller Game Pass Ultimate iOS beta

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Controller Game Pass Ultimate iOS beta: I can get my Xbox controller to connect to my iPad Pro 12.9 in 2020 model but when Imtry to open thr Game Pass Ultimate beta on Safari, no game will start because the controller is disconnected ....
  4. Xbox game pass not synchronizing in xbox(beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass not synchronizing in xbox(beta) app: Hi i'm having big issues with the xbox beta app. It doesn't synchronize with my subscription. The translation of the error says: "An error has occurred and your subscription couldn't load "...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Beta app closes when you access a video game's language panel.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Beta app closes when you access a video game's language panel.: When you access the languages panel to see the different languages available in a game such as gears 5, the app closes without warning. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  6. The Xbox Game Pass Beta app doesn't display correctly when you start streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Game Pass Beta app doesn't display correctly when you start streaming.: It goes out of square and doesn't fit with the screen from my cell phone. The app works well until I run the streaming, then it falls out of the screen size of my mobile making it impossible to...
  7. Xbox game pass beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass beta: Hey guys, I recently purchased a Lenovo legion 5i which comes with Xbox game pass beta for one month but when I try to claim it from Microsoft Store it just says DCAT resource not found, something...
  8. Xbox PC (beta) app Not showing correct Game Pass Subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC (beta) app Not showing correct Game Pass Subscription: Xbox pc app shows incorrect subscription under "my subscription" I have game pass ultimate yet the xbox app shows that I have Xbox gamepass for pc, leaving me out of EA play and other perks that...
  9. How to register for Xbox EA game pass beta

in XboX Insiders
    How to register for Xbox EA game pass beta: I installed the Xbox insider app and registered, and did all the activities available. However, I’m not seeing an option to register for the EA test flight. How do I do this? submitted by...
  10. Game Pass for PC (XBOX beta app) - All games have greyed out "Play" button. Though I can...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for PC (XBOX beta app) - All games have greyed out "Play" button. Though I can...: Part 1: Issue My daughters game pass for PC account refuses to play any of the games that are part of the game pass OR games that I have purchased and we own outright. This has been going on for...